IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> iRD Multiplayer Event #1 (PS3), July 12th, 6pm (EST) 11pm (GMT)
Psy
post Jul 12 2010, 09:44 PM
Post #61

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

I'm gonna try to record the match, although there are really two options when it comes to audio. I either have my mic on and I can chat, but I won't be able to record any of what you guys are saying (just the game audio), or I dont use my mic and record what everyone else is saying...

Oh yeah and when I'm recording, or just running my PS3 through my PC it gives me about 0.2 of a second of slowdown/lag, which kinda makes it hard to aim. Therefore if I'm totally crap, that'll be why smile.gif.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 12 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #62

Hustler

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

im on and ready ;d

was really looking forward to playing lol then kept getting connection issues, something i have never experienced since i got the game sad.gif lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
Disowned122
post Jul 12 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #63

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,678
PSN Name: Disowned122

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jul 12 2010, 08:12 PM) *
QUOTE (Disowned122 @ Jul 12 2010, 03:36 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 12 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Welcome Disowned, see you tonight. Looks like we might have a pretty busy event tonight, lets hope everyone turns up!

Yup ill try my best unless something unexpected happens! Just to make sure, i live in Arizona, so what time will it start for my time zone?

3 PM it would seem.

Im not going to be able to get on until like 7:30 or 8:00 because of work (in arizona time which is 3 hrs different than east coast) so is the event still going to be on for me?
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 12 2010, 11:13 PM
Post #64

Hustler

i think it just finished mate.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 12 2010, 11:16 PM
Post #65

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

just wrapped up. dunno if anyone will be on later.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 12 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #66

doesn't play well with others...

Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

jamie, you should look into the RDR connection issues... apparently a lot of people are experiencing the same thing you just experienced... R* claims it's a problem on our end and it's fixable via the playstation system settings... maybe someone could provide a link for him??

as for the matches... sorry if i yell sometimes... dying unexpectedly does that to me laugh.gif... i get spooked a lot playing online, especially those moments when you meet viceman in a dark alleyway, with a shotgun and your pants down...

all in all, good fun but, not nearly the turnout i expected... 12 people committed and only 5 of us played... it would of been 6 if jamie could play but, that's half of who said they'd be down... i am not sure if you guys want to keep track of numbers but, i figured keeping track of who won would be a good start... it's not GTAIV where there's just DMs... there's bag games too biggrin.gif...

anyways,
ViceMan - 3 victories
bOnEs - 1 victory
DuPz0r - 1 victory

and i think we're just going to have to commit to doing only free for all matches... the game makes you back out of the match-making and forces you to travel to your destination, and then input the next match... i think we're going to have to go with whatever R* wants us to play to save time... and keeping it random does keep it fresh... i guess we'd have input on the first location but, i don't think we could pick the match...

we never did that "hold your own" match because, quite frankly, i don't even know where to go to set that up... i wish they would of given me the option to have the gang quit the matches and return to freeroam...

EDIT: a bit of an issue... i was looking at the calendar and i have softball games the next two mondays mad.gif... so, someone else might have to lead them next time... i will be unavailable for the next match, sorry...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 12 2010, 11:41 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 13 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #67

Hustler

sounds like it was fun lol, if someone could provide me with a link on how to sort this issue that would be very helpful thanks biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Jul 13 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #68

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

ahh shit poor internet. Ive discovered that the service next door isnt much better and they're on bt. looks like im goin to have problems with any match for a while until anyone at bt decides that the services should be better. you'd think that the phone line would be decent considering the houses were built in 1997

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 13 2010, 03:25 AM
Post #69

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

I noticed a good amount of lag with my internet throughout the matches.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 13 2010, 04:58 AM
Post #70

there were a few times where i unloaded an entire henry repeater clip into an enemy but, failed to do any damage... those were the LOL moments because, seconds later, viceman usually killed me for making a ruckus...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 13 2010, 09:11 AM
Post #71

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 13 2010, 05:58 AM) *
there were a few times where i unloaded an entire henry repeater clip into an enemy but, failed to do any damage... those were the LOL moments because, seconds later, viceman usually killed me for making a ruckus...

Same here!

Psy did you get a video of our freeroam glitch session? I wouldn't mind seeing it if you did record it!

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jul 13 2010, 09:13 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Jul 13 2010, 02:47 PM
Post #72

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Nah I just recorded the actual matches.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 13 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #73

anything worth uploading??

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 13 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #74

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

I was s'niggering at everyone during the standoffs; "get Vicey" and every time Dup was opposite me, haha. Fitty was funny too when he kept getting annoyed when I stole his bags during the Las Hermanas gold rush.

And how many times did I headshot Psy during the first match? I think I must've got at least 5 on him alone.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 13 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #75

fitty kept surviving the standoffs so, i started aiming for him after the first two matches.... i think i won the last stand off but, they don't give you much time to get a head start...

i got pissed at fitty during the railroad bag match... he killed me right next to the treasure chest... i was carrying two bags at the time... i think it was fitty but, it might of been psy come to think of it... i would of won that match if i would of made that drop...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 13 2010, 05:06 PM
Post #76

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 13 2010, 06:00 PM) *
I got pissed at fitty during the railroad bag match... he killed me right next to the treasure chest... i was carrying two bags at the time... i think it was fitty but, it might of been psy come to think of it... i would of won that match if i would of made that drop...

I certainly got pissed at you at the beginning of that match, it was the first time i've played it and I had two bags going good until I came round the corner of the train and you were there, I gave up soon after that.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 13 2010, 05:13 PM
Post #77

i remember that biggrin.gif... i have my moments every now and then...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 13 2010, 05:49 PM
Post #78

Still Standing
Group Icon

I like the fact that after Vicey gave up, he went back to his regular sniping position behind a tree in the distance!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 13 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #79

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 13 2010, 06:49 PM) *
I like the fact that after Vicey gave up, he went back to his regular sniping position behind a tree in the distance!

It's hard trying to snipe with a fucking Mauser pistol from 200 yards away, but I emptied my ammo just firing at any distant coloured circles I saw. My initial impressions of that game area - I don't like it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 13 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #80

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (Psy @ Jul 13 2010, 03:47 PM) *
Nah I just recorded the actual matches.

Ahh well you should cut the best bits together and use them for a trailer which we can use to advertise our event matches! Or just for the hell of it. Like a golden moments. I know it's all gonna be from your characters point of view, but you must of recorded some decent kills in front of you?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:19 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4