IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> iRD Multiplayer Event #1 (PS3), July 12th, 6pm (EST) 11pm (GMT)
bOnEs
post Jul 10 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #41

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

wow, 11 possible players!! gangs can only roll 8 deep so, we'll have to create a couple of gangs... and what a great opportunity to get the 8-man posse trophy finally biggrin.gif...

hey firecwolf, what's your PSN name so we can add you?? and welcome to the forums BTW biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 10 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #42

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Awesome, but can everyone in a freeroam get into a competitive match or do you have to be in a party? I've never tried before. I know you can have up to 16 players in a freeroam though. So two parties of eight would be awesome!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 10 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #43

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Finally I can be on the other side of the fence and terrorise some lone players with some backup.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
p1429
post Jul 11 2010, 02:48 AM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,086
PSN Name: DaKILLnewbs1429

man i'd like to join my psn id is DaKILLnewbs1429
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 12 2010, 09:32 AM
Post #45

Still Standing
Group Icon

See you guys tonight. Oh and bring some spare condoms!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 12 2010, 02:19 PM
Post #46

i need p1429 and firecwolf to add me on PSN, my ID is artistadam... i will be the one setting things up this week so, please add me as a friend so i can invite you to the match... i hope you guys show up, the more the better biggrin.gif...

to all participants: this will be a private match (sorry viceman, no losers to rape)... and when new people show up to the event, don't invite them to the posse... let me do that... i have to be the one that invites all members to get the trophy so, let me do that first... then, while we wait for the rest of the members to show up, we can get the trophy for others that are interested... sound like a plan??

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 12 2010, 02:20 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Disowned122
post Jul 12 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 58,678
PSN Name: Disowned122

Hey, my PS3 tag is Disowned122 and I would like to join you all tonight on Red dead redemption.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 12 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #48

Still Standing
Group Icon

Welcome Disowned, see you tonight. Looks like we might have a pretty busy event tonight, lets hope everyone turns up!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Disowned122
post Jul 12 2010, 07:36 PM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 58,678
PSN Name: Disowned122

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 12 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Welcome Disowned, see you tonight. Looks like we might have a pretty busy event tonight, lets hope everyone turns up!

Yup ill try my best unless something unexpected happens! Just to make sure, i live in Arizona, so what time will it start for my time zone?

This post has been edited by Disowned122: Jul 12 2010, 07:44 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 12 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #50

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

bones, you have me on your friends list dont ya ? , cause i put my name down the other day for this match, but its down as jamiemilne, incase your looking for me, im jamievxr smile.gif

This post has been edited by JamieMilne: Jul 12 2010, 08:16 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 12 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #51

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (Disowned122 @ Jul 12 2010, 03:36 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jul 12 2010, 07:19 PM) *

Yup ill try my best unless something unexpected happens! Just to make sure, i live in Arizona, so what time will it start for my time zone?

3 PM it would seem.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 12 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #52

welcome disowned, as me on PSN please... we will have a nice turnout if you and the other 2 new members join up... i am not so sure about the other two new members because, we have yet to hear back from them since they decided to participate... plus, they never added me on PSN so, who knows... other than them though, we're still going to have a GREAT turnout...

i hope we don't have an issue with people getting dropped from the match... make sure your internet is set for high-latency or something like that...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 12 2010, 08:30 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 12 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #53

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jul 12 2010, 09:29 PM) *
welcome disowned, as me on PSN please... we will have a nice turnout if you and the other 2 new members join up... i am not so sure about the other two new members because, we have yet to hear back from them since they decided to participate... plus, they never added me on PSN so, who knows... other than them though, we're still going to have a GREAT turnout...

i hope we don't have an issue with people getting dropped from the match... make sure your internet is set for high-latency or something like that...

I'll phone up Sky and tell them to ensure my bandwidth is running at optimal capacity for the next five hours. Maybe i'll unplug the phone line and pour some bleach down it to ensure a clear connection.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 12 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #54

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

Sorry people, I'm pissed up, coked and fucked up............sorry.
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 12 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #55

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

im getting settled in for a night of gaming. playing vice city just now, about 10 am going to watch new episode of entourage and then onto red dead for tonights match biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 12 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #56

Godfather
Group Icon

Hope you fellas have a good one! I'm totally shit-faced!

Just do me a favour - Kill Vicey.......over and over and over again......in the face!
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 12 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #57

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Cecil Bumfluff @ Jul 12 2010, 09:54 PM) *

Just do me a favour - Kill Vicey.......over and over and over again......in the face!

Wha?! What did I do?!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 12 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #58

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jul 12 2010, 09:57 PM) *

Wha?! What did I do?!

Sorry Vicey, a really heavy spider walked across my keyboard and it was just unfortunate it spelled out that sentence zetjykjykuh l.;jjhttjyj look there he is again fn\dnhjynmqwertymotherfucker! Got him!
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 12 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #59

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Cecil Bumfluff @ Jul 12 2010, 10:01 PM) *
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jul 12 2010, 09:57 PM) *

Wha?! What did I do?!

Sorry Vicey, a really heavy spider walked across my keyboard and it was just unfortunate it spelled out that sentence zetjykjykuh l.;jjhttjyj look there he is again fn\dnhjynmqwertymotherfucker! Got him!

I'm not talking to you you northern drunken fucker. You're just like all the rest - drunk, from the north and a fucker!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 12 2010, 09:14 PM
Post #60

QUOTE (Cecil Bumfluff @ Jul 12 2010, 04:54 PM) *

i've got a buzz going myself... i took a half-day today at work... since then i've been drinking 'n smoking laugh.gif... and in about an hour i'll be smoking all of you with my smoke pole!!

i guess we oughta keep score for the match, eh? i say we just keep track of who won the FFA matches... that last one, a team-based one, doesn't really matter... but, i think we should do at least "two"competitive FFA matches each time so we can at least keep track of who's kicking ass biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 12 2010, 09:16 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 07:31 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4