IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> iRD Multiplayer Event #1 (PS3), July 12th, 6pm (EST) 11pm (GMT)
ViceMan
post Jul 19 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #101

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

I'll be there tomorrow, but Sky are apparently doing testing on my connection which has caused me to get disconnected from a lot of games as of late. So I might not be around for very long, but i'll try and recon ASAP.

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 19 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #102

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

damn, our game today got canceled but, i need to mow my yard BADLY... i've neglected it for two weeks now and i am sure that the city isn't too happy about it so, i am doing that when i get home today... as far as tomorrow goes, we'll see biggrin.gif... there are some things i need to do after work so, we'll see if i can get into work early enough to get it all done beforehand...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 20 2010, 10:29 AM
Post #103

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

So is there really going to be a game today? Because we didn't make a thread for it or anything, it's not really going to be official. But I'll be around to see if anyone is coming on, even if its just a small group.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Jul 20 2010, 10:40 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 20 2010, 12:37 PM
Post #104

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

yeah ill be on, i wish we had more of these events, im always free for them lol.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 20 2010, 02:16 PM
Post #105

we'll see... i gots some shit to handle after work so, we shall see... if i can play, i won't be able to for very long because i have something to do at 7 too... i think i am just going to be too busy today to get in any RDR...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 20 2010, 05:46 PM
Post #106

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 20 2010, 03:16 PM) *
we'll see... i gots some shit to handle after work so, we shall see... if i can play, i won't be able to for very long because i have something to do at 7 too... i think i am just going to be too busy today to get in any RDR...

Yeah right, you don't do anything except smoking weed, and i'm pretty sure you'll be doing that while playing.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 21 2010, 03:41 PM
Post #107

so, how did the matches go?? considering that this topic wasn't posted in since yesterday afternoon tells me nothing happened...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 21 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #108

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Ben Grundy Wilson @ Jul 21 2010, 04:41 PM) *
so, how did the matches go?? considering that this topic wasn't posted in since yesterday afternoon tells me nothing happened...

Nope, me and Jamie did some gang matches, but none of you other fuckers turned up.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 21 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #109

Hustler

was good last night
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 21 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #110

i told you i was busy...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jul 21 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #111

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

wasn't around all day

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 22 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #112

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Hey guys I really want to play with you online. I work from 3:30-9:00 PST today and tomorrow, so if you guys want to work around that just shoot me a message or something.

Whores: you can reach me easiest oon facebook

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 22 2010, 08:02 PM
Post #113

if i spot you online playing, i'll send an invite biggrin.gif... so, did you just pick this up?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 26 2010, 07:22 PM
Post #114

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jul 22 2010, 01:02 PM) *
if i spot you online playing, i'll send an invite biggrin.gif... so, did you just pick this up?

Waited long enough for my friend to get tired of it and borrowed it. I can't afford to buy new games riight now. Yes, invite me whenever man, it'll be a blast. JUST GET A FUCKING MIC!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooo much more fun that way!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 26 2010, 07:47 PM
Post #115

i have a mic... remember? i just taped the wires back together and it works fine...

by the way, i say we do another one of these next monday... what do you say?

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 26 2010, 07:48 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 26 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #116

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I wasn't around. i decided to go with my family to watch Prodigy and Pendulum live instead.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 26 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #117

Hustler

i say we do it tonight, seriously the game has been ditched by this forum, there used be regular gta m,atches, now theres nothing lol.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 26 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #118

i can't tonight, i got a softball game... that's why i haven't played in a couple of weeks... i figured someone else would fill in my shoes and set it up but i guess nothing gets done unless i do it myself... so, i say next monday, i'll even set up a thread for it...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Jul 26 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #119

Hustler

ok bones, i would set it up if i knew how to haha
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jul 26 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #120

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Eh I don't even bother asking anymore since nobody on here plays it. I just play team deathmatches with random people.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 02:12 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4