> Slow shooting & Public Free Roam
Slambo239
post Jul 5 2010, 04:32 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,629
PSN Name: Slambo239

I have not played PVP too much on this and have done the public Free Roam a few times. But i get frustrated that it seems that i cannot shoot fast enough(even with aim set to casual) against other human players. Even if we both have the same weapon i seem to get killed first more often than not. What am i not doing correctly? Maybe they are pushing up on the stick a little to get better head shots...i dont know.

And also, why does everybody have to shoot everybody they see in public free roam. Cant you just go in there and ride around or do your thing(hideouts, join a posse., etc)? I think there should be some sort of honor to it that if the other person does not raise their gun to you or fire at you then you should look elsewhere for a fight. Picking someone off unexpectedly is a punk move. I know you take your life into your own hands when you go public...but it is a waste of time to shoot other people as there is very little XP in it. I have not been in a public free roam yet where someone did not try to shoot me as soon as they saw me....only once did a guy ask me "what are your intentions". I thought that was perfect...very honorable. I was not there to fight at the time and he moved on. I tried to go in and help another guy with a hideout once and as soon as he saw me...he started going after me instead of the gang. If you want to fight players in the game...go into PVP or some other type of bag or shootout game or Hardcore Fee Roam. I find it funny and amazingly true that even these kind of video games says alot about the type of people we are as a society as a whole. Self centered and out for our own good only...or is that the way that just we we gamers are?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Slambo239
post Jul 11 2010, 02:08 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,629
PSN Name: Slambo239

Thanks for all the good advice. I found better weapons as fast as possible does help. And gee, I'll try not to to rant an dissapear either. I just didn't know there was a minimum requirement for posts and replies. I hope someone keeps tabs on me.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 01:54 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4