Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

This is nothing amazing, but what it lets you do is get on top of the cliffs at the South of Mexico. The big tall ones that prevent you from going any further. The only thing is there are invisible walls that stop you doing much apart from just walking right around the edge of the cliffs but whatever, you can get somewhere you're not supposed to and it's fairly easy to do.

I wanna try it online with some people, although I'm going out tonight so I probably won't be on but I'll see what I can do.

I might make a video of it too, although for now I don't want to make it too public because I guess it could potentially be an exploit that people could abuse. Anyway this topic is pretty pointless because I'm not going to tell you how to do it yet, but if anyone is going to be online on PS3, I'll show whoever decides to come on. Might be saturday morning (UK) when I'm next online though.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Psy
post Jun 20 2010, 05:04 PM
Post #2

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

I actually found another way to do this, only at the North West of the map too, but again the invisible walls prevent you from doing much at all. I'll make a video in the next day or two of both exploits seeing as they're pretty harmless.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Psy   Sort Of Found A Map Exploit   Jun 17 2010, 10:09 AM
- - ViceMan   I guess it would be useful if people actually went...   Jun 17 2010, 10:52 AM
- - DiOtard   Cool. I'd like to join but Ur Saturday mornin...   Jun 17 2010, 03:47 PM
- - DuPz0r   I'll do it.   Jun 17 2010, 05:27 PM
- - Psy   I actually found another way to do this, only at t...   Jun 20 2010, 05:04 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 04:48 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4