Post #2

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

If I'm not out on monday night, I'll give this a go seeing as I'm on my PS3 more often and I have BoGT now. I'll come last by a mile though but I could use the practice!

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 27 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #3

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Psy @ May 27 2010, 04:45 PM) *
If I'm not out on monday night, I'll give this a go seeing as I'm on my PS3 more often and I have BoGT now. I'll come last by a mile though but I could use the practice!

Hmm, might change the title to "Murder Psy Night" ph34r.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 27 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #4

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 27 2010, 06:12 PM) *

Or we could have a "Laugh at the guy who didn't get his RDR on (or before) the release day" match.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: May 27 2010, 05:43 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 27 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #5

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 27 2010, 06:43 PM) *

Or we could have a "Laugh at the guy who STILL hasn't got his copy of RDR because GameStation like to take your money then tell you it should be on your door mat by 1st June" match.

Fixed ^
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 27 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #6

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

maybe... we'll see...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 27 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #7

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 27 2010, 06:56 PM) *

Or we could have a "Laugh at the guy who STILL hasn't got his copy of RDR because GameStation like to take your money then tell you it should be on your door mat by 1st June" match.

Fixed ^

HAHAHA! You pathetic noob! 1st of June, what the fuck is that?! Remind me to never preorder with GameStation then... Actually, I was never planning to. Still, AHAHHAHAHA!!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post May 27 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #8

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 27 2010, 06:56 PM) *

Fixed ^

You ordered from gamestation? Don't be surprised if half the disc is missing..

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post May 27 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #9

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

aw still not got rdr, that is shit (N). feel sorry for ya.

im in btw biggrin.gif. so is this the last match of gta, i wanna get on rdr with you guys lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 28 2010, 12:44 AM
Post #10

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Why the fuck wouldn't you just buy the game instead of waiting around for it to come in the mail?

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 28 2010, 01:20 AM
Post #11

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ May 28 2010, 01:44 AM) *
Why the fuck wouldn't you just buy the game instead of waiting around for it to come in the mail?

Because when you place a pre-order on 25th February with the promise of guaranteed release day delivery you tend to assume that will be the case. They've already took my money............bastards and if I go and try to find another Limited Edition copy somewhere and the postman turns up with my pre-order while I'm out then that's 100 I've just spent.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post May 28 2010, 03:38 PM
Post #12

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

My friend got paid today and tried to buy RDR. It was out of stock everywhere apparently. I'm still looking forward to the next GTA match tbh, it'll be a nice break from the old dusty desert.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 28 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #13

Godfather
Group Icon

Fuck it I just bought a copy, if my pre-order turns up there's a deal where I can trade my normal copy of RDR in and only pay 10 in exchange for UFC 2010.
I'm still on for iGTA Death Match 10 though. smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 28 2010, 07:48 PM
Post #14

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 28 2010, 08:24 PM) *
Fuck it I just bought a copy, if my pre-order turns up there's a deal where I can trade my normal copy of RDR in and only pay 10 in exchange for UFC 2010.

In some ways I envy you for not getting it on release day, you still have all that anticipation and the entire story still ahead of you. But still, HAH!

This post has been edited by ViceMan: May 28 2010, 07:48 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 28 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #15

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 28 2010, 08:48 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 28 2010, 08:24 PM) *

In some ways I envy you for not getting it on release day, you still have all that anticipation and the entire story still ahead of you. But still, HAH!

Luckily I've managed to avoid any spoilers so the anticipation is still as it should be. Some sleepless nights ahead bt I'm definitely on for "Kill Psy Night". ph34r.gif

That's if he turns up, he's gone all TreeFitty on us lately.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 28 2010, 11:51 PM
Post #16

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

unsure.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 29 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #17

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 29 2010, 12:51 AM) *
unsure.gif

Yes YOU! ph34r.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post May 29 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #18

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

Im in as usual. I hope to god that my internet works this time.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 29 2010, 03:08 PM
Post #19

doesn't play well with others...

Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i hope so too... you've been there for the last few matches but, haven't been able to get in... i really feel for you because, that really sucks to be there but, not in... here's hoping that i kicked out in order to make room for you to join biggrin.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 29 2010, 06:43 PM
Post #20

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (bOnEs @ May 29 2010, 04:08 PM) *
i hope so too... you've been there for the last few matches but, haven't been able to get in... i really feel for you because, that really sucks to be there but, not in... here's hoping that i kicked out in order to make room for you to join biggrin.gif...

NO ME! I always get kicked from GLC's matches, our internet connections don't seem compatible, which is strange as he's the one person here who lives closest to me, only about 10 miles away.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 11:11 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4