> Your Most Memorable Kill/Death
PabloHoneyOle
post May 20 2010, 01:58 PM
Post #1

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

We had a topic like this for GTAIV, I think it's only appropriate we do the same for RDR.

List your most epic kill or most excruciating death. Details are encouraged.

My best kill so far was when I had a couple of guys hiding behind a series of crates with a lantern on top. I shot the lantern and there was a small fireball of an explosion that sent them both out into the open, burning to death. Saved me a couple of bullets.

Another was during a random occurrence; a man was running towards me with a couple of guys on horseback chasing him and firing at him. He was coming right at me, so I figured he was an innocent looking for help and I went to pull my gun out to fire at his pursuers when Marston grabbed him and fired the Repeater Rifle right into his face, point blank. It was pretty fucking gory. It was also completely unintentional, I meant to shoot the men on horseback. I then shot one of the men on horseback, who turned out to be a lawman, as a bounty was placed on my head and my honor dropped; but it appeared the man who got the faceful of lead might have had it coming.

I think the only time I have died so far was during the race with Bonnie, but it was pretty brutal. I was obviously racing her at full speed, when my horse didn't turn quick enough to make it onto the white wooden bridge, causing him to fly across the small canyon and CRUMPLE upon hitting the other side and the screen go red, I was dead too. His legs folded up in ways that they were not supposed to. I was also tangled up in the mess.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 20 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #2

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i did a pistol finisher on a sheriff when i was just messing around... i didn't mean to either, i was aiming at the bandits who rode into town dragging a person behind them... i shot all of them except for one... when i went to draw my gun and kill the last remaining one, the sheriff standing right next to me took two steps in front of me and john did the pistol finisher on him laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 20 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #3

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Haven't died yet but I had fun shooting a bull 3 times in the eye with the deadeye just as it was about to gore me.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 20 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #4

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I die a lot, because I do stupid kamikaze shit. So far, the mission in the mine has been the best death. THe first time, I wasn't paying attention and ran right up on two guys, who were making short work of me, but I had enough time to decide to take them down with me and shot the TNT barrel that was in the middle of us. Later, while riding the mine cart down to the wagon, I just got curious when the thug put the TNT barrel on the tracks, and we both died.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 20 2010, 05:51 PM
Post #5

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Perhaps it was running full speed on my stallion off a canyon... everyone should do this!

I actually remember accepting a duel, but while I was aiming up a couple of gunslingers starting shooting at me from the side. I killed my opponent but by that time the guys on the side blew me away. I thought it was pretty cool you could be killed by anything during that kind of in-game activity.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post May 20 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #6

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 20 2010, 04:16 PM) *
Haven't died yet but I had fun shooting a bull 3 times in the eye with the deadeye just as it was about to gore me.

How the hell do you have the game already?
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 20 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #7

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

So this just happened, and I thought it was so badass I had to pause the game and tell you guys.

So I was scouting out pikes basin, wearing my Trasure hunter outfit and sporting my cattleman's revolver and a springfield rifle(i like it old school) on my brand new pained quarter horse "Bacon Bit". Well I see a purple question mark, its Mr Jimmy Saint. So I ease on up to the edge of the cliff, relying on my horse's sense of self preservation to not fall off. Well butterhooves slips off the cliff, and Im like "SHIT!" because last time this happened I died. Well somehow I survived, when we hit I rolled a few feet away from my newly deceased horse. Then after a few seconds, I start getting shot at, so I haul ass and dive behind a rock with two bandits shooting at me, I pull out Clementine my Springfield rifle and make short work of them...and thats when I paused the game...
So far that has to be the most interesting kills I've made.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 20 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #8

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (TwoFacedTanner @ May 20 2010, 02:30 PM) *
So this just happened, and I thought it was so badass I had to pause the game and tell you guys.

So I was scouting out pikes basin, wearing my Trasure hunter outfit and sporting my cattleman's revolver and a springfield rifle(i like it old school) on my brand new pained quarter horse "Bacon Bit". Well I see a purple question mark, its Mr Jimmy Saint. So I ease on up to the edge of the cliff, relying on my horse's sense of self preservation to not fall off. Well butterhooves slips off the cliff, and Im like "SHIT!" because last time this happened I died. Well somehow I survived, when we hit I rolled a few feet away from my newly deceased horse. Then after a few seconds, I start getting shot at, so I haul ass and dive behind a rock with two bandits shooting at me, I pull out Clementine my Springfield rifle and make short work of them...and thats when I paused the game...
So far that has to be the most interesting kills I've made.

Welcome back. I'll start another thread about you going into the military and whether or not it happened and why.

http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...howtopic=795864

There we go.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 20 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #9

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 20 2010, 07:17 PM) *

It's called online preordering, bitch.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: May 20 2010, 09:04 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 20 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #10

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ May 20 2010, 03:32 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ May 20 2010, 07:17 PM) *

It's called online preordering, bitch.

Marney, stop spamming my topics just because you're the only one in England who DOESN'T have a copy yet.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 20 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #11

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

...and me sad.gif

Considering I pretty much failed my first exam today, I'm just gonna go ahead and get the game tomorrow.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
coreyko_2003
post May 20 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #12

iHate

Member No.: 368

Probably the duels I've won, actually

Recent win..........got him in the knee, chest, head, and chest......it was pretty bloody.....but not as bad as this thief I took out in Armadillo though.......I chased him quite a ways into the desert, and shot him like four times in dead eye.....going from down to up.....there was blood everywhere sleep.gif.......

One thing to add, I like how when you shoot someone multiple times, it shows the bullet holes.

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements

+Quote Post
andy42s
post May 22 2010, 01:27 AM
Post #13

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,248

I shot some guys
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post May 22 2010, 02:07 AM
Post #14

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

6 dudes running in Armadillo. Their trying to raid it. Just running through trying to kill peeps. Before the enter the city I see them. Run up in front of them, take my revolver out, enter dead eye mode and shoot all 6 of them in the head with one clip with one dead eye aim sequence. They all fall of their horses dead. That shit is straight form a Clint Eastwood movie.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 22 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #15

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

QUOTE (andy42s @ May 21 2010, 08:27 PM) *
I shot some guys

Fucking epic.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
CamelSmoker420
post May 23 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #16

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,272
PSN Name: CamelSmoker420

QUOTE (Massacre @ May 22 2010, 10:34 AM) *
QUOTE (andy42s @ May 21 2010, 08:27 PM) *
I shot some guys

Fucking epic.

kill of the year?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 23 2010, 07:05 PM
Post #17

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I think so.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:49 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4