Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

I've just had an email from a guy at Comet Chat, a company who make a facebook chat style add on for IPB which I presume allows you to chat with people who are online on the forum in real time. It's only $50 so I'm thinking of getting it, but I was just wondering if you guys thought it was something worth using. It could also be put on the main website too I think.

Check out their website http://www.cometchat.com/ and let me know if you think it's something worth having.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Qdeathstar
post May 8 2010, 04:15 AM
Post #2

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

I'd much rather get the forums working correctly. Its really annoying to have to post before the quotes.

Besides, we've had IRC java chat which is just about the same thing as this and it wasn't that great. Personally, i'd rather make a topic than use some chatterbox. Buy your mum some nices flowers instead, Psy... Mothers day is comming soon.
QUOTE (Psy @ May 7 2010, 01:53 PM) *
I've just had an email from a guy at Comet Chat, a company who make a facebook chat style add on for IPB which I presume allows you to chat with people who are online on the forum in real time. It's only $50 so I'm thinking of getting it, but I was just wondering if you guys thought it was something worth using. It could also be put on the main website too I think.

Check out their website http://www.cometchat.com/ and let me know if you think it's something worth having.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:48 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4