IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Red Dead Redemption Limited edition items, who will use them?
Kuwong
post May 6 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #1

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 870

As we know Red Dead Redemption is shipping in both standard and limited/special/collectors editions (pro tip, they're all the same thing). Now the limited edition is coming with the following:

The Deadly Assassin outfit
John Marston's "Deadly Assassin" outfit causes your Dead Eye meter to regenerate at twice the speed. With more Dead Eye, you have more time to place each shot with total accuracy, making you the deadliest gunslinger in any fight.

The War Horse
There are countless horses to be found in the massive world of Red Dead Redemption, but none is stronger, faster or tougher than the exclusive War Horse. Whether storming gang hideouts, exploring the wilderness for hidden treasure, or outrunning the law, the War Horse gives gunslingers an advantage in nearly every situation.

The Golden Gun Weapons
The player who wields the exclusive Golden Guns receives more Fame for each kill. The more Fame you get, the more in-game side missions become available. So there will be more opportunities to duel, more kidnapped townsfolk to rescue and you can bribe lawmen for less.

My question to you all is, will you use these items from the get go on your first play through, or will you save them for the second time around? I myself may well leave them until the second play through as in my eyes they offer the player too many bonuses and abilities from the start. I'd much rather play the game without my super strong horse, or an easy way to get fame. Not to mention the Deadly Assassin's outfit will really make the gameplay so easy to start off.

So who else feels the same, or am I the only one playing the game for prosperities sake first time around?

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 12:51 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4