Motoko_Urashima
post May 5 2010, 01:34 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,220
XBL Gamertag: Motoko_Urashima
PSN Name: MotokoUrashima

Alright, while I might NOT be the brightest bulb in the box, I am perfectly aware of when something is NOT my fault. I've noticed a few little glitches here and there, (like the AK-47 being less accurate then the SMG 90% of the time) however, when I actually can't complete a mission due to glitching... I get pissy. I noticed this glitch before the mission "Amphibious Assault" for Woozy but didn't really have much of a problem with it until said mission which is impossible to pass.

The glitch: there's an invisible wall stuck in all the water that doesn't allow you to go more then 3 feet under it, and only lets you dive for a maximum of roughly a second and a half before it automatically surfaces, regaurdless of lung capacity remaining.

Other notes on the "Amphibious Assault" mission: All videos on youtube demonstrating it have the 'halo' or 'corona' things appearing, these do not appear in the water at all for me, did 3.0 remove them? if they're not showing up is something bigger happening?

Now, I've re-mapped my keyboard in effort to fix the issue, but it doesn't seem to go away no matter what I do. Quite honestly I'm not sure of the specs of this computer too well as it is not mine, but it's a windows 7 machine that runs everything at max without lag, guess it shouldn't be a power issue, could be a driver malfunction or direct X having fun with itself...

Another "fix" I've seen is that when you use a moving truck to hop the fence into the airport (trick we learned without the guides), all the planes are locked, preventing you from taking one on a joyride until after you reach the boneyard on the north island.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Weasel
post Oct 9 2010, 06:26 AM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

that's what happens when someone hi-jacks another players topic.
there have been no postings from the OP.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 12:20 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4