> Best Buy
trathen93
post Apr 14 2010, 04:59 PM
Post #1

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

ok now that ive got the attention of both the UK and US users I'd like to post something interesting.

Info from: Best Buy builds UK interest online ahead of retail launch

UK electronics retailers have been keeping a keen eye on the arrival of leading US multichannel retailer Best Buy. So there’ll have been keen interest in this week’s news that the retailer is to start trading from the UK in May.

It’s interesting that a company known for its Geek Squad of well-educated store assistants should make its UK debut trading in bricks and mortar only, for the moment at least. Best Buy announced this week that stores will open in Thurrock in May, followed by stores in Southampton and the West Midlands in June. A Croydon store will follow in the autumn, while there’s also been an announcement of a new distribution centre contract signed with Wincanton.

I had no idea this was happening, they have a good name and Im hoping that it causes big changes in the UK electronics market. the customer services of pc world, currys, dixons and personally for me, comet, are poor and this might force them to buck up their ideas.

oh and it doesnt mention on there that theres a store opening in aintree aswell.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 02:15 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4