IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> iGTA DeathMatch VII (PS3) 6pm EST ~ 11pm GMT, "GTA IV Tribute Match" ~WINNER - ViceMan~
bOnEs
post Apr 15 2010, 02:46 PM
Post #61

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 15 2010, 04:50 AM) *
EfLC just arrived. Installing now.

i just got past the "impossible trinity" mission with johnny, niko and luis breaking up the party... it's fun to see some of these missions play out from a different perspective... and now i know what happened to ray's money from IV biggrin.gif... plus, the cool thing about it was i could hear niko screaming at the cops while i was trying to leave the museum like he was laugh.gif...

i got to play a couple of online matches for TLAD last night... one bike race (that i won) and the co-op club business mission... i didn't get to hit anybody with a bat in the bike race because there were only 3 of us and we stayed far apart for most of the match... but, i can see us having some fun with the bike races biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Apr 15 2010, 02:48 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 15 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #62

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

We still up for the 'Tribute Match'? Can we all tear ourselves away from EFLC for just one hour on Monday?
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 15 2010, 08:13 PM
Post #63

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I can!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 15 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #64

i looked at a list of missions for TLAD and i guess i am one mission away from the ending?? huh.gif... lol, i guess i could of finished it off last night but, i thought i still had about a half-dozen missions left... and that's not counting the side missions from stubbs and angus... nor the races and turf wars... there's still plenty of those left... i did kind of want to save those for later because, i am more interested in seeing the rest of the GTAIV story right now... the side stuff can wait...

so, i'm playing BOGT tonight biggrin.gif... yay!!

oh, and i can tear myself away for one more farewell match biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Apr 15 2010, 08:29 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 15 2010, 09:13 PM
Post #65

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

So I've completed the story, 8/25 Gang Wars, 1/However Many Races, I've done one of Stubb's jobs and none for Angus. Plently to do tonight and I'll probably start BoGT tomorrow.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 16 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #66

kind of a predictable ending but, fun nonetheless... i played the "club business" co-op match all night last night with a friend... that's a pretty fun mode, which can house up to 8 players i do believe... angus calls and barks out some orders like the "mafia work" mode from IV... but, there's no competition... your all on the same team biggrin.gif..

i think i found a new multiplayer mode to keep me busy online from time to time biggrin.gif... it's fun stuff...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 17 2010, 05:06 PM
Post #67

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Finished TLaD the night I got the game, Nearly done TBoGT. I prefer the vehicles form TBoGT (Buzzard and NOOSE Tank FTW) but its a close call in the weapon stakes, the streetsweeper and explosive shotgun are both great, and the grenade launcher is good too. Not really bothered with the automatic pistol since it's practically the same as the micro-uzi. I've still got one gun left to unlock in TBoGT it seems which I imagine will be the golden uzi.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 17 2010, 06:47 PM
Post #68

Anus.
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 17 2010, 06:06 PM) *
Finished TLaD the night I got the game

This.

Nearly done TBoGT.

This. I'm pretty sure I'm on the final mission. Obviously not going to spoil anything, but it had that "massive shootout" feel to it that most final missions do, plus my progress is like 65% atm, that's around the point where the story usually ends. Stupidly, I entered it with hardly any health and died, so I'unno if it definitely is the final one..

I prefer the vehicles form TBoGT (Buzzard and NOOSE Tank FTW)

Yeah, uh...this too, though I didn't think too much of the Buzzard. I found it really hard to control where my rockets went and just held down the fire button and rotated in the heli a bit until I hit the target..Meh.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 18 2010, 07:41 AM
Post #69

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Going to love using the explosive shotgun and grenade launcher in MP. And the new assault rifle too.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 18 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #70

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I love the rapid-fire AA-12 shotgun in tbogt. That shits awesome!

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Apr 18 2010, 10:16 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 18 2010, 01:18 PM
Post #71

Godfather
Group Icon

It will be such a great feeling starting the EFLC death matches with the crown still in my possession.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 18 2010, 02:17 PM
Post #72

wow, i've been taking my sweet time with BOGT... i am at 25% i think... i was dicking around with TLAD mulitplayer this weekend, can't get enough of the "club business" mode biggrin.gif... maybe i'll give BOGT some single player attention later today...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 18 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #73

Godfather
Group Icon

I think we should continue the death matches: 8, 9, 10, 11 etc no matter which version of GTA IV we're playing because it's all going on the same leaderboard............?..!......?
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Apr 18 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #74

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 18 2010, 04:17 PM) *
I think we should continue the death matches: 8, 9, 10, 11 etc no matter which version of GTA IV we're playing because it's all going on the same leaderboard............?..!......?

suppose so, maybe we could include a space to state what game it is, IV,TL&D or TBoGT. no need for more tables

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Apr 18 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #75

Hustler

Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

ill sign up, how do i get in to the game does someone on here add me and invite me in ?

Jamievxr

Confirmed Players
bOnEs***
ViceMan*
DuPz0r*
Marney1*
Dead Weight
El-Nino
Edgecrusher
new major on me cock
jamievxr

This post has been edited by JamieMilne: Apr 18 2010, 04:11 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 18 2010, 04:14 PM
Post #76

Godfather
Group Icon

You'll have to send bOnEs a friends request. biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 18 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #77

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 18 2010, 05:14 PM) *

Why BoNeS? You're hosting.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Apr 18 2010, 04:28 PM
Post #78

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Apr 18 2010, 05:22 PM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Apr 18 2010, 05:14 PM) *

Why BoNeS? You're hosting.

My friends list is full.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Apr 18 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #79

Anus.
Group Icon

Hmm, seems I haven't signed up yet.

I'm in.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Apr 18 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #80

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (GLC @ Apr 18 2010, 06:12 PM) *
I'm in.

You are? I can't feel anything yet.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 06:22 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4