> 96.67% complete, help
craniumkick
post Mar 10 2010, 11:18 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,235
PSN Name: SomeStrangeSin

Hey I did every thing on the gta 100% checklist on this site and im only at 96.67% what is it that I could possibly be missing?

This post has been edited by craniumkick: Mar 11 2010, 02:21 AM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
koness
post Mar 19 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,918

QUOTE (craniumkick @ Mar 11 2010, 12:18 AM) *
Hey I did every thing on the gta 100% checklist on this site and im only at 96.67% what is it that I could possibly be missing?

I was stuck on 98% flat. After finally completing Stevie's thefts, which accounts for 2%, I thought I'd finally achieved 100%. I didn't. I was so frustrated and worried. I looked all over the internet to see what I could be missing. For no real reason, I deleted the last text Stevie had sent me (it was the only msg I had left). As soon as I deleted it, literally a second later he sends me a final txt saying what a nice job i did...a split second after that I got the "Key to the City" achievement. That clinched it for me LOL I don't know if you have to delete all of his msgs or just the msg for the 30th and final vehicle. Just delete em' all! lol An annoying glitch and I got lucky. Give it a shot.

Also...

-Dwayne doesn't count towards 100% completion...all activities with Jacob, Brucie, and Packie must be completed only and their special abilities must be unlocked.
-You can definitely skip shows.
-Girlfriends don't count.
-Jeff, Ivan, Clarence and Cherise don't count (Random Pedestrians)
-Cheat Codes shouldn't effect your game progress. I used them a few times (8 times to be exact lol...weapons/health only i swear haha) and I still got 100% (But just to be on the safe side, don't use them until after 100% completion.)

-go here... http://www.gta4.tv/100percent.php

Hoped that helped...Goodluck!!!

-fixed link. TF
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2014 - 11:07 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4