IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Just Cause 2 - First Impressions, My mind has been blown to fucking pieces.
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 29 2010, 09:56 PM
Post #81

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 29 2010, 05:14 PM) *
i see (concerning the missions)...

april is episodes month and may is RDR month... yet, maybe i could of purchased this game if i managed my budget better since march was originally my episodes month, which got pushed back a month... so, march could of been just cause 2 month mad.gif... now june or probably more likely july will be... and hey, it might $40 too by that time...

i will be in jacksonville in about a week and a half so, make some room on the couch stoic, i might stop by to play this biggrin.gif... you still live next to that abortion clinic?

EDIT: i thought i read somewhere that the PS3 version has a built-in video recorder? is that true??

I live in Tampa, it's about a 2 hour drive, but you're welcome at my house if you make it this way Bones.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 29 2010, 10:37 PM
Post #82

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

well, if my brother and his girlfriend get boring, i'll see what it costs to take a bus trip to tampa laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 30 2010, 01:16 PM
Post #83

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 29 2010, 06:37 PM) *
well, if my brother and his girlfriend get boring, i'll see what it costs to take a bus trip to tampa laugh.gif...

Just steal their car.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Apr 5 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #84

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

I found the Lost Hatch, which is a lot easier to find in the sun wink.gif

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 5 2010, 02:34 PM
Post #85

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

So I've got 20 hours in this game already. I'm fucking addicted.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 5 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #86

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stinger. @ Apr 5 2010, 07:15 AM) *
I found the Lost Hatch, which is a lot easier to find in the sun wink.gif

What system are you playing on?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Apr 5 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #87

Jailbird
Group Icon

PC. Graphics are so much better on the PC than the 360.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 5 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #88

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stinger. @ Apr 5 2010, 01:38 PM) *
PC. Graphics are so much better on the PC than the 360.

I dunno, they're pretty awesome on my HDTV. I wouldn't want to play this on a computer monitor.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Apr 5 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #89

Jailbird
Group Icon

I've compared it on my 32" HDTV and 22" HD Monitor, and you'd be suprised how bad it looks on the 360.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 5 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #90

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (Stinger. @ Apr 5 2010, 03:24 PM) *
I've compared it on my 32" HDTV and 22" HD Monitor, and you'd be suprised how bad it looks on the 360.

Whatever, my dick's still bigger and I've very satisfied with the game I have.

In other news, I am completely addicted to this game. I can't put it down. Another collectible, another upgrade, another mission. Just fantastic, probably one of the greatest games I've ever played. I've spent just as much time playing the game as I have flying planes and trying to land them; experimenting with different grappling combinations and just wreaking havoc.

And the graphics look amazing on my HDTV.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 5 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #91

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 5 2010, 12:35 PM) *
QUOTE (Stinger. @ Apr 5 2010, 03:24 PM) *

Whatever, my dick's still bigger and I've very satisfied with the game I have.

In other news, I am completely addicted to this game. I can't put it down. Another collectible, another upgrade, another mission. Just fantastic, probably one of the greatest games I've ever played. I've spent just as much time playing the game as I have flying planes and trying to land them; experimenting with different grappling combinations and just wreaking havoc.

And the graphics look amazing on my HDTV.

Every single word of this post is quoted for FUCKING TRUTH!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 6 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #92

Boss
Group Icon

Again, last night - couldn't put it down. I'm methodically clearing the southern islands, collecting all the faction items, 100%ing the bases and towns, knocking out the races and missions.

I spent half the evening fucking around the ski resort. I attached myself to the three chairlifts and took a lengthy blunt trip to the top of the mountain, just to come flying down it in a Razorback in a difficult race. Then ride back to the top for the missions and the hell of it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Apr 6 2010, 02:35 PM
Post #93

Jailbird
Group Icon

JC2 is weird for me. I play it, go wow, then think I cba playing it after I put it down, then pick it up and play for loads more.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Apr 6 2010, 03:31 PM
Post #94

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

I got this yesterday. The free roam and epic vehicles are absolutely awesome. But the missions are really boring, I think the game would be better without them, (but then it wouldn't really work) either way, Missions = crap. I wasn't really impressed by the controls either, I'm find driving in this game harder than Saint's Row. And parachuting at a time can be pretty fucking annoying.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 6 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #95

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (E_Z @ Apr 6 2010, 11:31 AM) *
I got this yesterday. The free roam and epic vehicles are absolutely awesome. But the missions are really boring, I think the game would be better without them, (but then it wouldn't really work) either way, Missions = crap. I wasn't really impressed by the controls either, I'm find driving in this game harder than Saint's Row. And parachuting at a time can be pretty fucking annoying.

There's a definite learning curve. I hated driving at first, but it gets better. I hated parachuting at first, but it gets better. I hated flying at first, but it gets better. The missions aren't that bad. They can get repetitive, but that's only if you only focus on missions. Have fun and play around.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 6 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #96

Boss
Group Icon

DLC is dropping tomorrow on the 360, Thursday for the PS3 (and probably never for PC, suck it, Pie).

Anyway, I have a lot of Microsoft Points just waiting to be spent. Here's the potential menu of DLC that was leaked last week. Pricing not yet available.

Pimped Rides Pre-order Pack

Bring on the chaos in Panau with a pimped up Ice Cream Van. Featuring a sturdy front ram, side skirts and greater top speed, you have the perfect tool for causing some serious fender-benders. Its extreme makeover also include a jingle to match. And if you’re in the mood for something even more destructive, why not try out a true weapon of mass destruction in the new and improved Tuk-Tuk. No longer the runt of the litter, this particular Tuk-Tuk houses a ridiculously oversized mounted weapon on the roof. Just the thing you need to wreak havoc in paradise!

Wild Rides DLC Pack
Unleash your inner beast with two truly powerful new vehicles. Get your kicks on the routes of Panau with this beautiful Chevalier Sauvage -69. Once this muscle car kicks into high gear, it will take a swarm of Panau's finest to put it to a halt. And if you are looking for a bit more bang for your buck, try out the new F-33 Dragonfly fighter jet. With quad-mounted miniguns and double missile launchers, this agile bird is the definite ruler of the skies, and packs a serious punch to land based targets as well.

Multi-Rocket Launcher DLC Weapon
Become the master of destruction with this fine addition to the Just Cause 2 arsenal. As the name implies, the Multi-Rocket Launcher is capable of firing a spread of rockets on your target, making it the most destructive weapon in Panau.

Signature Guns DLC Weapon

Get ready to truly fill Rico Rodriguez's shoes with the return of his classic signature guns, as seen in the original Just Cause. Don't miss this opportunity to hone your chaos-causing skills, using Rico's favourite tools of the trade.

Bull's Eye Assault Rifle
More powerful than the standard assault rifle, this lightweight and lethal automatic rifle features increased accuracy and a higher magnification scope.

Air Propulsion Gun
Courtesy of the Agency Propulsion Labs, this gun was originally designed as a jet engine but was soon repurposed for the weapons division where the Air Propulsion Gun was born.

Cluster Bomb Launcher
A natural progression of the grenade launcher, the Cluster Bomb Launcher is a small-scale weapon of mass destruction for personal use.

Rico's Signature Gun
Customised by the Agency and adapted for Rico’s shooting style, this deadly accurate and powerful pistol packs a punch with precision, power and flair.

Quad Rocket Launcher
Combine a rocket launcher with a shotgun and you've got yourself the powerful Quad Rocket Launcher - expect some collateral damage!

Multi-lock Missile Launcher
This highly sophisticated weapon of destruction allows you to lock up to four targets and unleash a barrage of homing missiles to take care of all your troubles.

Tuk Tuk Boom Boom
Try out a true weapon of mass destruction in the new and improved Tuk Tuk. No longer the runt of the litter, this particular Tuk Tuk features a ridiculously oversized mounted weapon on the roof. Just the thing you need to wreak havoc in paradise!

Chevalier Ice Breaker
Bring on the chaos in Panau with a pimped-up Ice Cream Van. Featuring a sturdy front ram, side skirts and greater top speed, you have the perfect tool for causing some serious fender-benders. This extreme makeover also includes a jingle to match.

F-33 DragonFly Jet Fighter
Try out the new F-33 Dragonfly fighter jet. With quad-mounted miniguns and double missile launchers, this agile bird is the definite ruler of the skies, and packs a serious punch to land based targets as well.

Chevalier Classic
No agent should be without a hot set of wheels and with an increased top speed and superior handling, you can arrive at your destination in style or make a guaranteed quick getaway.

Agency Hovercraft
The ultimate in amphibious transport, the Agency Hovercraft is the most flexible form of transport in the game. Steered by a thrust-based engine for smooth and agile movement, the vehicle is as comfortable on land as off. Equipped with a turret-mounted autocannon, you’re guaranteed to blow your opposition out of the water.

Monster Truck
The usefulness of an oversized monster truck when destabilizing small countries is clearly evident.

Dual Parachute Thrusters
Take to the air for longer! The Dual Parachute Thrusters when mounted to the parachute rig provides bursts of forward momentum to extend airtime.

Dare Devil Parachute
Perform your ultimate stunts in style with this Dare Devil Parachute.

Chaos Parachute
Featuring a skull motif, make an entrance no one will forget ... should you leave anyone alive to remember.

Camo Parachute
Designed for covert operations this camo parachute will make it much harder to trace your movements across Panau.

Tiger Parachute
Take to the air in style with this tiger stripe parachute.

Firestorm Parachute
Avoid enemy heat with his hot Firestorm Parachute.

Scorpion Parachute
Rico's trademark 'Scorpion' comes to life in this bespoke parachute.

Rico's Standard Parachute
Rico's original parachute for those that would like to return to basics.

http://www.destructoid.com/microsoft-lets-...ip-169793.phtml

I'm in for all the vehicles and probably most of the ridiculous weaponry. It'll certainly make the harder settings more enjoyable and insane.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Apr 6 2010, 08:17 PM
Post #97

Fuck yeah. I'm buying everything. I've had 35 bucks in my PS3 account for 4 months and nothing has been worth buying, so fuck it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 6 2010, 08:48 PM
Post #98

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 6 2010, 04:17 PM) *
Fuck yeah. I'm buying everything. I've had 35 bucks in my PS3 account for 4 months and nothing has been worth buying, so fuck it.

Yeah, I'm thinking I am going to have this game until my 360 becomes obsolete as a gaming device.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 8 2010, 02:03 PM
Post #99

Boss
Group Icon

SO - the first piece of DLC was released today: The Icecream Truck. It's free, atleast on XBL.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/me...2534307e7/?of=3
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Apr 8 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #100

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Fuck yeah. Two mb download? I don't care if it's just a car, it's free, and we need more small downloads like this on the marketplace. The fact that they're releasing anything for free puts Eidos three spaces higher on my game company list.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 07:59 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4