IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> iGTA DEATH MATCH V, bOnEs! Psy said $10 and it's yours.
TreeFitty
post Mar 23 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #101

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

ouchies. only 4 people. hope the time difference didn't effect that. then again, hopefully so and there's still other people wanting to play. snf (31).gif

also board updated.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Mar 23 2010, 12:25 AM
Post #102

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

some of us had other problems, internet an that. for me the ps3 is fucked again so im gettin onto sony. meh

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 23 2010, 02:45 AM
Post #103

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

it was a little too quiet at times but, it felt more like survival knowing the enemy could be lurking around any corner... i got a few cool kills but, not many... lol, i had the same amount of kills as viceman but, i must of collected more dead guy money from the drops biggrin.gif... i stalked you a couple of times... got you once and dup got me from behind on the other... that was a close one though...

i recall two people sneaking past me during the match... viceman and dup... it was kind of funny laugh.gif...

...and poor poor GLC... you keep getting booted, i thought you were still playing when you sent me that message laugh.gif... but, the re-invite didn't work and that sucks... that's two matches now isn't it?

@ el-nino - i tried inviting you but, i'm sure the problems you were having with your system wasn't going to let you in anyways... you did show up online playing GTAIV so, i gave it a shot...

on that note, where's my gold at bitches?! salute.giffap.gif...
(that's using both hands!! look at that shit!!)

QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 22 2010, 08:02 PM) *
@bOnEs - I was looking down on you creeping past the containers by where the Combat Sniper spawns and I was on the highest one watching you but you were obscured for a bit because you kept right up against them. Then I missed you and it was lights out for me lol.

i remember that laugh.gif...

dude at the end, i saw you run into that warehouse and i followed in, knowing you were hiding somewhere with the sniper, watching the doorway... i took most of your health but, all it took was one shot or two to get me... and i had no clue where you were at in there... the sniper did work to your advantage in that location for sure... i could here them off in the distance as i saw your name grace the screen laugh.gif... with a few more people it might of been a little more fun but, it was still good shit...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 23 2010, 02:53 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 23 2010, 03:15 AM
Post #104

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

an admin needs to change your member group.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 23 2010, 06:31 PM
Post #105

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 23 2010, 12:02 AM) *
@Vicey - When we were firing at eachother across the water it was like you were out of range, I had an AK what the hell did you have?

M4 of course. I knew you had the AK cause of the sound it made when you was firing, so I just crept forward until I got a reticule target.

And as i've already said it was a terrible match, don't let me win again.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Mar 23 2010, 08:59 PM
Post #106

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Me and Vicey were face to face but with 500 meters between us. We were both creeping in and out of cover aiming at each other for a while, then b0nEs poped his head round from the containers and shot me dead in two shots! I think i died the most in that game.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Mar 23 2010, 09:00 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 23 2010, 09:17 PM
Post #107

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

I was hiding in the skip next to the dry dock building and kept popping up and firing to try and entice (Vicey I think) to come in search but he just kept creeping further away. I was hoping he'd get real close in his search for me so I could pop up and give him WTF moment.

@bOnEs, the warehouse incident: You had my health down to the very last drop and until I pistoled you from behind the post I wasn't sure who was after me. That was one very tense moment knowing I would have to choose my moment carefully. I still lol at the thought of seeing everyone's dark shapes creeping around, we all had the same idea going. tongue.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 23 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #108

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 23 2010, 09:17 PM) *
I was hiding in the skip next to the dry dock building and kept popping up and firing to try and entice (Vicey I think) to come in search but he just kept creeping further away. I was hoping he'd get real close in his search for me so I could pop up and give him WTF moment.

It was tense, because there were only four of us it wasn't a spawn, run to the nearest guy, shoot, get shot, respawn situation. There were probably dozens of times where two of us may have passed each other on either side of a container and not even known.

There were also a few moments where it's like a Mexican standoff; you know someone's there, they know you're there, neither of you move and in the end someone else comes from behind you and gets the kill while you're focused on the other person.

Also I was pissed off at constantly spawning at the very south of the playing area where there are no weapons. In the end I just jumped in the water and swam across most of the time.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 24 2010, 12:25 AM
Post #109

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

I respawned just outside the southern end once and wondered where the fuck I was for a second because like you I couldn't see any weapons on the map. I did a lot of swimming, usually coming up the steps in a crouched position next to the Combat Sniper. With about 4 minutes left I jumped in a fast boat blasting the horn and tried jumping out to see if the momentum would let it carry on where someone might spot it and open up giving away their location.

Replays with different angles available would be good then we could lol at those times we were probably sneaking past eachother like 2ft away. Imagine being able to put the match replays on here!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 24 2010, 01:06 AM
Post #110

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Mar 23 2010, 08:25 PM) *
Imagine being able to put the match replays on here!

Would be amazing if we all had capture cards and mix the footage together. *keeps wishing for the day*

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 24 2010, 02:13 AM
Post #111

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Multiplayer needs an option to let a player be a ghost cam...

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Mar 24 2010, 10:15 AM
Post #112

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 24 2010, 02:13 AM) *
Multiplayer needs an option to let a player be a ghost cam...

Yeah, a spectator. Just like in my old JA playing days. That would be good.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 06:20 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4