IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> ________iGTA DeathMatch 4________, WINNER ViceMan!
new major on the...
post Mar 9 2010, 01:35 AM
Post #241

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

Yep they are:
Only iGTA members may take part. [register]
Members MUST sign up in the appropriate topic. [GTA IV forum]
No glitching.
No leaving the designated area.
Match winner chooses settings for next match (with discussion) and hosts the next one.
First person to reach 3 wins gets the prize of a free Gold Upgrade!.
If the person is Gold already, the Gold Members will choose a winner by a poll vote.
Gold Members' vote is FINAL.
Staff Members are there only to stop other players from winning. Their wins do not count.
Rules and prizes may be updated in the future. Stay tuned!

And it says what about walking in the door and logging on 10 min past the matches start time. Not like i was gonna win anyways. wink.gif

This post has been edited by new major on the block: Mar 9 2010, 01:38 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 01:41 AM
Post #242

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

^pretty much that. I'm mean really, you're at a disadvatage if you come in a little late and the more the merrier. I would have let you in.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 9 2010, 01:50 AM
Post #243

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 9 2010, 01:41 AM) *
^pretty much that. I'm mean really, you're at a disadvatage if you come in a little late and the more the merrier. I would have let you in.

I have my message alert turned off so if anyone sends a message during the game I'm not going to know unless I check but's unlikely to happen. Anyway this argument about turning up late is bullshit, I think it's common sense to be in the lobby on time and it hardly warrants a mention in the rules.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #244

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Yes, god forbid someone is a little late and you don't want them kicking your ass. rolleyes.gif Not going in the rules because it's a stupid rule.

also board updated http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/website/igt...deathmatch-ps3/

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 9 2010, 02:25 AM
Post #245

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 9 2010, 01:56 AM) *
Yes, god forbid someone is a little late and you don't want them kicking your ass. rolleyes.gif Not going in the rules because it's a stupid rule.

also board updated http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/website/igt...deathmatch-ps3/

LOL I'm a good loser but the time thing; why the fuck should anyone stop mid game to invite a late comer? I whacked enough and I don't want to lose another life to invite people.

Anyway this topic is old, match V talk now!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 02:29 AM
Post #246

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

@New Major: Friend other people and request through them since marney is a baby about it.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 9 2010, 02:39 AM
Post #247

Godfather
Group Icon

It's a simple rule to be on time and if my memory serves me correct it was clearly written in the Match 1 OP.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 02:51 AM
Post #248

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Not in the official rules. sleep.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Mar 9 2010, 03:16 AM
Post #249

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

^^ K well ill add you, that way, just incase i accidentally show up late again, like i said, bad weather and traffic *cough and marney, and bOnEs cough* didn't help the situation. lol

on second thought, can you add me cuse it says some B.S. about the name not being registered. PSN: ARCHmajor

This post has been edited by new major on the block: Mar 9 2010, 03:19 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 03:19 AM
Post #250

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Yeah everyone gets that. add Dup too if you don't have him since he is sure to be on.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 9 2010, 05:24 AM
Post #251

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i was ready to invite you major but, you weren't playing GTA yet... so, i canceled the phone call and went back to killing... you sent me a chat room invite but, i was too busy to look at it, lol laugh.gif... we were already about 5 minutes into the action and it was intense already... i guess if you add more people from here, someone else could take the time to try to invite you like i was going to do...

i say scratch the "official rule" of having to be there at 6... yea, if you want to win, you might want to get there early... but, if you want to still join in on the fun, even if your a few minutes late, who cares... i recall me and marney being kicked out at one point during one of the matches, and we were invited back in, even though we lost our previous kills...

it's all for fun and the more people that play, the better it is... we were a couple short from the last match... we could of used a few more bodies for me to pick off... damn vicey was doing all the pickin'...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 9 2010, 05:25 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 9 2010, 06:14 AM
Post #252

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

^amen.

any arguments can go in the next topic. locked.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 11 12 13
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 08:54 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4