IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bike Chase Missions, Clothes, Boots, Motorcycle & No Way On Subway.
Jimothey
post Feb 15 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #1

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,187
PSN Name: Jimothey

Wasn't sure if this should warrent a new topic, but I would just like to say, that after a shit load of frustration, I have finally managed to complete these missions.
First Up, I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle.
This was always a really tough mission for me, as I would always lose him after I came out of the tunnel, and going through the back alleys. I finally managed to get him whilst going through the tunnel. I wasn't sure if I did get him, saw something on the floor, and lost concentration, hit the back of a taxi, and instant death. "shiit", I thought, but then the screen came up with "Do you want to overwrite this autosave file?" to which I gave a huge sign of relief. I saved the game, and awoke outside the Hospital in the Albanian's clothes. I have no idea if I got paid for the job, or did he call Gerry to tell him he was dead, but according to my stats, that mission was complete.

No Way On The Subway.
I would always get caught out and hit a train on this one. I got the first guy quite soon after entering the subway, and after almost missing the left turn he did, and getting stuck under the bridge on the overpass as you get back to the road. I was sure that I had lost him, but as the blip came my way again I got off my bike and opened fire with auto-aim.

Finally I had completed this missions, and I thought everything would be a breeze after Paper Trail, I was never any good at flying.
Just thought I had to share that with you.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Jimothey   Bike Chase Missions   Feb 15 2010, 02:43 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 03:40 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4