Post #81

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (marney1 @ Feb 28 2010, 07:45 PM) *
I'm not looking at this thread again until I've finished my first playthrough. Didn't read TF's post just in case it revealed anything.

I don't trust him because he told me the ending of Inglourius Basterds. angry.gif

it is a spoiler... don't read it... also, don't read the following...

@TF - i totally didn't see it coming... then i entertained the thought when i was playing as the kid... but then quickly dismissed it because of the way i was playing my first file... i thought for sure he'd be the one to crack the case, not the one who caused all the ruckus... then in my second play, i started to see the signs because, he wasn't exactly looking to solve the case, he was looking to see what information these people had that the cops might not of known about... i honestly didn't think it was one of the 4 characters at all... it took me by surprise because, he was the character i was putting the extra effort into in order to help him solve the case... it was quite the twist for me...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 1 2010, 02:09 AM
Post #82

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

^lol this game is truely a playable movie. And a good movie at that.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jimothey
post Mar 1 2010, 08:07 AM
Post #83

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,187
PSN Name: Jimothey

I really want to get this game, but need money first.
I did check up on a trophy list, but all apart from 2 or 3 are secret, so they don't give away anything.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post Mar 1 2010, 11:34 AM
Post #84

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

I hate my life. Pretty sure someone spoiled it for me in YouTube comments on the IGN review, but I don't wanna confirm it with anyone, still holding out it was just a troll >.<

This post has been edited by 0bs3n3: Mar 1 2010, 11:35 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 1 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #85

yea, a lot of people have been spoiled due to idiots running around posting who the killer is on various forums and comment sections... that's exactly why i stay away form shit like that when i am reading information on a game i want to play... i stay away from that stuff because, i once read a game spoiler for a game i wasn't really interested in playing in the comments section before... some people love to ruin everything for people... these people will be first in line at hells gate when the apocalypse comes...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 1 2010, 11:47 PM
Post #86

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

*Doesn't read any posts ^ just in case.

I've just read the booklet and decided to google rumourtech.com huh.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 1 2010, 11:50 PM
Post #87

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 1 2010, 02:12 PM) *
yea, a lot of people have been spoiled due to idiots running around posting who the killer is on various forums and comment sections... that's exactly why i stay away form shit like that when i am reading information on a game i want to play... i stay away from that stuff because, i once read a game spoiler for a game i wasn't really interested in playing in the comments section before... some people love to ruin everything for people... these people will be first in line at hells gate when the apocalypse comes...

^lol I can imagine the devil there "you spoiled the game. front of the line for you! mwahahaha"

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 3 2010, 02:38 AM
Post #88

Godfather
Group Icon

Well I haven't finished my first playthrough yet (nowhere near) and I'm finding it really hard to say anything about it in case I ruin it for someone. What I can say is that I've earned a few 'honourable' trophies and at first I was going to to play it off-line but it's obviously a must to play it on or you might not know what you've missed out on later.
The motion capture is excellent but I would like the walking speed just a touch faster but I'm not too concerned about that right now as I'm having a good look around taking my time. Got the shock of my life while standing under some "HEAVY RAIN" near the beginning but it was a very pleasant shock if you know what I mean (bOnEs). drool.gif

Aaaah fuck this I don't know what to say because you might not have done that bit. unsure.gif

I'll tell you what; I'll finish my first playthrough then come back because there's so many things people could have missed which I might say here. This is so hard to talk about without including possible spoilers. Mega game though, I'm loving it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 3 2010, 02:45 AM
Post #89

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

*edits topic title*

Just so people can't bitch they weren't warned.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 3 2010, 03:45 AM
Post #90

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 3 2010, 02:45 AM) *
*edits topic title*

Just so people can't bitch they weren't warned.

Good man!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 3 2010, 03:48 AM
Post #91

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

YOU especially.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 3 2010, 04:01 AM
Post #92

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 3 2010, 03:48 AM) *
YOU especially.

I take that as a compliment in this matter. smile.gif

Spoilers are bad - Marney1 is good.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 3 2010, 04:11 AM
Post #93

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

The killer is the Private I. Marney is bad.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 3 2010, 05:19 AM
Post #94

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 1 2010, 12:52 AM) *
You mean when Hitler died? How did you not see that coming?

He didn't just tell me that bit he told me exactly how the last 20 or so minutes would be like how they strap dynamite to their legs and blow the cinema up after killing Hitler which upon reading it thought it was a bit far fetched but as the last 20 minutes approached all I could think was "TreeFitty you bastard!" then I flew to New Jersey and observed his Fire Station for a few days. He stayed off work though so I gave up and flew back home.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 3 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #95

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Mar 3 2010, 12:19 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 1 2010, 12:52 AM) *
You mean when Hitler died? How did you not see that coming?

He didn't just tell me that bit he told me exactly how the last 20 or so minutes would be like how they strap dynamite to their legs and blow the cinema up after killing Hitler which upon reading it thought it was a bit far fetched but as the last 20 minutes approached all I could think was "TreeFitty you bastard!" then I flew to New Jersey and observed his Fire Station for a few days. He stayed off work though so I gave up and flew back home.

ph34r.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 3 2010, 03:38 PM
Post #96

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 2 2010, 09:45 PM) *
*edits topic title*

how dare you!!! mad.gif...

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Mar 2 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Well I haven't finished my first playthrough yet (nowhere near) and I'm finding it really hard to say anything about it in case I ruin it for someone. What I can say is that I've earned a few 'honourable' trophies and at first I was going to to play it off-line but it's obviously a must to play it on or you might not know what you've missed out on later.
The motion capture is excellent but I would like the walking speed just a touch faster but I'm not too concerned about that right now as I'm having a good look around taking my time. Got the shock of my life while standing under some "HEAVY RAIN" near the beginning but it was a very pleasant shock if you know what I mean (bOnEs). drool.gif

Aaaah fuck this I don't know what to say because you might not have done that bit. unsure.gif

I'll tell you what; I'll finish my first playthrough then come back because there's so many things people could have missed which I might say here. This is so hard to talk about without including possible spoilers. Mega game though, I'm loving it.

post 'em in spoiler tags... i am nearing the end of my third playthrough so, nothing should surprise me anymore... i didn't get your "HEAVY RAIN" comment at first but, then i saw the "standing under" part laugh.gif... such a beauty, isn't she...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 3 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #97

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

I just got it yesterday. But there's one thing I don't understand, with the father character, who's son died, what with the random "episodes" he gets. He blanks out and then appears in this street with a oragami figure in his hand. Is it really happening or is it just a seizure or something?
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 3 2010, 04:44 PM
Post #98

QUOTE (E_Z @ Mar 3 2010, 11:34 AM) *
I just got it yesterday. But there's one thing I don't understand, with the father character, who's son died, what with the random "episodes" he gets. He blanks out and then appears in this street with a oragami figure in his hand. Is it really happening or is it just a seizure or something?

he gets these blackouts as a condition brought on by the 6 month coma he got when he tried to save his son... i assume he's really physically walking around but, he sees a street instead of reality... these blackouts seem to give him a false reality in reality... make sense, lol?? laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 3 2010, 04:46 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Mar 3 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #99

Anus.
Group Icon

Member No.: 38,852

So I finally bothered to get a new HDD for the PS3 (it's been around 2-4GB remaining for the last month..) and got a 320GB one. I think I have enough space to get this now. Probably buy it this weekend.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 3 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #100

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 3 2010, 11:44 AM) *
QUOTE (E_Z @ Mar 3 2010, 11:34 AM) *

he gets these blackouts as a condition brought on by the 6 month coma he got when he tried to save his son... i assume he's really physically walking around but, he sees a street instead of reality... these blackouts seem to give him a false reality in reality... make sense, lol?? laugh.gif...

So i got to the part after the prologue where he's with his other son. Does that mean he didn't actually lose Shaun?
Achievements

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 04:11 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4