TreeFitty
post Jan 29 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #1

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

This show deserves its own topic. http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/archer/

Finally caught the first few episodes and had a good laugh throughout. If you haven't seen it yet, do it. I know there's a few people on here that have.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 30 2010, 02:54 AM
Post #2

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 26,196

Thank you for interest in FX Network. This video is only available to people in United fucking States.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 30 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #3

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

^lol I hate that shit when it happens on YouTube. Is there a version of FX's site more local to you?

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 31 2010, 03:53 AM
Post #4

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

i don't think so. a matter of fact Adult sites are illegal here. we can't go to playboy.com and spankwire.com and so many other free sites that is being blocked.

but hey a small dam can't block the ocean. biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 31 2010, 04:02 AM
Post #5

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

O_O

I had no idea it was like that....

Can you see any videos of this show on YouTube?

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 31 2010, 04:25 AM
Post #6

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

this FX is not really banned. just i that i can't see it due to regional restriction i guess.

youtube ones are short clips.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 31 2010, 04:27 AM
Post #7

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Yeah the previews don't do the full episodes justice.

Do they have the FX channel over there? I know it's in a lot of places.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 31 2010, 04:34 AM
Post #8

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

nope. the channels are government approved like StarWorld, StarMovies, MTV and Sports but these are under subscriptions type.

normal tv channels only show stuffs like CSI, Desperate Housewife...
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 31 2010, 04:53 AM
Post #9

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

I feel so bad for you. sad.gif Come to America. smile.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 31 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #10

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

laugh.gif i wish but i am gonna be immigrant then.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Feb 1 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #11

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

So anyway, I saw the first episode of this and have forgotten to watch it since. Think I'll just wait for the dvd...

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 1 2010, 01:15 AM
Post #12

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

The episodes after the first are just as good. This show will stick around for a bit.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 1 2010, 02:44 PM
Post #13

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I recorded an episode on my DVR last night. Probably watch it tonight.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DonkeyTits
post Feb 11 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #14

Clepto
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

Watched 5 episodes tonight. I was impressed with the show. Consistently funny with good jokes throughout. I will try and watch it again if I catch it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 12 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #15

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

saw a couple of episodes last night... it was funny, at least, the parts i did see... there was too much talking and laughing going on in my house for me to hear the episode properly... i almost told everyone to "shut the fuck up!!"...

it's pretty witty though...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 12 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #16

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Should have told them to stfu and come watch with you. Then you all would be laughing loudly at the same thing. biggrin.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 13 2010, 05:02 PM
Post #17

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

eh, women never quite shut the fuck up... especially when they're drunk... she was the one changing the conversation away from archer... she spent like the first 10 minutes trying to figure out where she heard his voice from... then the next ten minutes talking about the show she heard his voice from (after looking it up on the internet)... blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 14 2010, 08:38 AM
Post #18

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

When I first heard his voice I immediately thought of the coach from Home Movies (which is who it is). So much of the show seems like an Adult Swim type show for some reason.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
DonkeyTits
post Feb 14 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #19

Clepto
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

I agree with that. I'm surprised a show that good is on FX.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Feb 14 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #20

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Sons of Anarchy is good if you pretend that the baby on the show doesn't exist, which he doesn't after the end of the season. Good luck finding your kid, Jax...

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 03:09 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4