IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ballad of Gay Tony (PS3), Download or buy as part of EFLC now!
Jacko
post Feb 12 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #61

GTA King

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,636
XBL Gamertag: KemppaBoyz
PSN Name: JackoFIN

i'm the opposite... while i might like the new features from BoGT over L&D, the fact is i DO want to play a biker story over a night club one biggrin.gif...

Well good thing about these games is just the fact that there is difference, because TLAD is more darker and grittier compared to TBOGT and I love it.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 12 2010, 07:13 PM
Post #62

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Well it wouldn't be fun if they gave us basically the same thing twice. tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jacko
post Feb 17 2010, 07:14 PM
Post #63

GTA King

But we are sure to receive the similar ports of those games from Xbox 360 with some better graphics and drawing distances. But they're still great games and I cant really decide which one is better TLAD or TBOGT. Both of those games are just too damn good. drool.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 17 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #64

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 17 2010, 07:14 PM) *
But we are sure to receive the similar ports of those games from Xbox 360 with some better graphics and drawing distances. But they're still great games and I cant really decide which one is better TLAD or TBOGT. Both of those games are just too damn good. drool.gif

Just get Episodes From Liberty City.

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 17 2010, 07:47 PM
Post #65

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

^pretty much that. no point in getting just one.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jacko
post Feb 17 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #66

GTA King

Yeah of course when game comes out I will get the EFLC that contains both of the games. But I'm just wondering if Rockstar has even said they're going to add those games to the PSN Store. Maybe they will just release the games with The EFLC-bundle because I havent heard anything about downloadable versions.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 17 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #67

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 17 2010, 10:25 PM) *
Yeah of course when game comes out I will get the EFLC that contains both of the games. But I'm just wondering if Rockstar has even said they're going to add those games to the PSN Store. Maybe they will just release the games with The EFLC-bundle because I havent heard anything about downloadable versions.

You can download them individually from the PSN Store.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 13 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #68

Godfather
Group Icon

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Mar 15 2010, 03:25 AM
Post #69

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Mar 12 2010, 07:32 PM) *

I thought the Buzzard was highly over rated.

If you got 100% on the Yusef mission with the yacht, props to you.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 15 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #70

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i don't like flying the annihilator so, something with the handling of a maverick, with the weapons from the annihilator, is right up my alley... i can't wait to get my hands on that bird... i kind of wish the sea sparrow was in this game too...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 16 2010, 04:59 AM
Post #71

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

I'm actually the opposite. I love the Annihilator. The Maverick seems too sensitive for me.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 16 2010, 04:34 PM
Post #72

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 16 2010, 12:59 AM) *
I'm actually the opposite. I love the Annihilator. The Maverick seems too sensitive for me.

too sensitive? i barely move the analog stick and the annihilator does a barrel-roll!! that's too sensitive... the maverick has a perfect balance to it for me... it's controls are stiffer, compared to the very loose annihilator... i swear i crash that thing almost every time i am in it...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Mar 16 2010, 09:15 PM
Post #73

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I'm looking forward to flying the new chopper.

1 question. Are the player scores linked to the GTAIV ones online, or are they separate? What i mean is, will i still be able to level up on EFLC? Because i'm level 8 on IV, and i hoping it would add to that...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Mar 16 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #74

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 16 2010, 12:34 PM) *
QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Mar 16 2010, 12:59 AM) *

too sensitive? i barely move the analog stick and the annihilator does a barrel-roll!! that's too sensitive... the maverick has a perfect balance to it for me... it's controls are stiffer, compared to the very loose annihilator... i swear i crash that thing almost every time i am in it...

boi youz trippin. I struggle to barrel roll that thing and fly it low in the streets of Algonquin taking turns. Plus it's faster than the Maverick but I don't know if the Buzzard is just as fast.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Mar 16 2010, 05:15 PM) *
I'm looking forward to flying the new chopper.

1 question. Are the player scores linked to the GTAIV ones online, or are they separate? What i mean is, will i still be able to level up on EFLC? Because i'm level 8 on IV, and i hoping it would add to that...

I believe they are separate.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 16 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #75

you mean, i have to reach level 10 AGAIN, two more times?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Mar 17 2010, 05:47 AM
Post #76

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 15 2010, 02:51 PM) *
i don't like flying the annihilator so, something with the handling of a maverick, with the weapons from the annihilator, is right up my alley... i can't wait to get my hands on that bird... i kind of wish the sea sparrow was in this game too...

It's not like the Maverick. You'll see when you do the mission.
Try flying low, and same time using the non-targeting weapons.
In the end most spam with rockets....it's a tough mission but
sure they are all fun in multiplayer.

I miss the Sea Sparrow days, I could fly backwards
and take out cop choppers with the minigun for hours.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA ShutDown
post Mar 19 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #77

Vandal

Member No.: 37,926
XBL Gamertag: XbL ShutDown

Just thought I would post that the Episodes from Liberty City for PS3 and PC have been delayed.

--------------------

First ever member on iGrandTheftAuto.com to be given a Warning which proceeded to another Warning = 20% Warning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 19 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #78

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (GTA ShutDown @ Mar 19 2010, 04:37 PM) *
Just thought I would post that the Episodes from Liberty City for PS3 and PC have been delayed.

Thanks, what would we do without you? Oh look at the time - goodnight.

Also, fuck trying to get level 10.

This post has been edited by Marney1: Mar 19 2010, 04:56 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 19 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #79

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Mar 19 2010, 12:55 PM) *
fuck trying to get level 10.

...unless there is another gold trophy and the multiplayer modes actually have a co-op mode... otherwise, i'd say fuck it too... and, maybe it's easier to move up ranks in these expansions as well... i wish we had a more concrete answer for that... i might email R* and ask them myself...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 19 2010, 05:06 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 19 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #80

Godfather
Group Icon

I'd probably be level 10 on IV myself now but 99% of my time on it is spent in freemode. I'm looking forward to sniping the helicopter pilots in multiplayer, I've had lot's of success doing that lately. ph34r.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 01:31 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4