Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 14 2007, 08:10 PM
Post #1

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

i m sure many ppl have figured it out that this was a total copy of scarface i mean your at a drug deal and it fucks up and you have to become the new drug ring in vice city. not to metion the mansion wich looks a hell of a lot like tonys mansion and the apartmnt in ocean beach where the blood and chainsaw are in the bathroom. (copy of the deal in scarface where they fuck up and his friend gets sliced with a chainsaw) and the game was set in florida, same as scarface not to mention in the end tommy kills lance and in scarface tony kills manny, and the mansion gets swarmed with guys triing to kill you. even the main characters names tommy tony
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Flea
post Dec 28 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #2

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

I recomend seeing Carlitos way synch, a really good film, Al Pacino is good in it as always, there's only one big influence i remember from carlitos way thats in Vice City, that is Ken Rosenburg is pretty much exactly the same as the loyer from Carlito's way, i mean its practicly a double, but i havnt seen the film in a while, there could be more, i've just got it on DVD ill go watch it soon actually lol.

This post has been edited by Flea: Dec 28 2007, 11:57 PM

--------------------

Compliments to Van Hel Singh

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 06:30 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4