> The Right To Defend Yourself & Your Home
River
post Jan 27 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #61

Pickpocket

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,653

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 25 2010, 12:35 PM) *
What's the law regarding those hollow points' where you are?

Hollow points are perfectly legal here. There are even some that split into star patterns (kind of like the black talons that were outlawed, or rather made for law enforcement only) So basically, you can get some pretty mean rounds. Those are corbons in the 357 I posted.

QUOTE (demon @ Jan 25 2010, 04:42 PM) *
QUOTE (River @ Jan 25 2010, 10:06 AM) *

That nice magnum looks like it weighs 50 pounds. Too much metal at the end of the pipe! (Unless you're Arnold Schwarzenegger.)

That thing that looks like it can be a semi-auto rifle, what is it? Do you need a special license for it that's hard to get?

Nice weapons. cool.gif

Regarding hollow points (or 'vulcan' as we call them) that Marney mentioned, we use them for hunting. Generally, vulcan is for civil use, full metal jacket military. I don't know if civilians can buy full metal jacket.

That 357 is actually really light. The frame is made of titanium. (only the barrel is stainless steel) Thanks about the nice weapons. I <3 my H&K USP .45. I've had it the longest. The rifle is a Colt AR15. No special license needed. Mine is kind of a collectors item because it was made during the ban on assault weapons so it still has the "for goverment/military/law enforcement use only stamped into the side. (and the smallest pistol is a colt 380 gov model) The rifle is semi auto. (i have several 30 rd clips etc)

This post has been edited by River: Jan 27 2010, 12:25 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 27 2010, 12:36 PM
Post #62

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

I used to use to use a razor blade to press a criss cross gouge into the tips of 9mm rounds and tried slicing off the tip and using the blade to dig out a small void. On impact with a hard surface they virtually dissappeared.
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jan 27 2010, 09:36 PM
Post #63

Capo

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,672

QUOTE (River @ Jan 27 2010, 01:23 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 25 2010, 12:35 PM) *
What's the law regarding those hollow points' where you are?

Hollow points are perfectly legal here. There are even some that split into star patterns (kind of like the black talons that were outlawed, or rather made for law enforcement only) So basically, you can get some pretty mean rounds. Those are corbons in the 357 I posted.

QUOTE (demon @ Jan 25 2010, 04:42 PM) *
QUOTE (River @ Jan 25 2010, 10:06 AM) *

That nice magnum looks like it weighs 50 pounds. Too much metal at the end of the pipe! (Unless you're Arnold Schwarzenegger.)

That thing that looks like it can be a semi-auto rifle, what is it? Do you need a special license for it that's hard to get?

Nice weapons. cool.gif

Regarding hollow points (or 'vulcan' as we call them) that Marney mentioned, we use them for hunting. Generally, vulcan is for civil use, full metal jacket military. I don't know if civilians can buy full metal jacket.

That 357 is actually really light. The frame is made of titanium. (only the barrel is stainless steel) Thanks about the nice weapons. I <3 my H&K USP .45. I've had it the longest. The rifle is a Colt AR15. No special license needed. Mine is kind of a collectors item because it was made during the ban on assault weapons so it still has the "for goverment/military/law enforcement use only stamped into the side. (and the smallest pistol is a colt 380 gov model) The rifle is semi auto. (i have several 30 rd clips etc)

There was a ban on assault weapons and it was lifted? Wow, I thought the laws were only getting tighter and tighter.

Of course vulcan (hollow points) are legal? What else would hunters use? They need ammo with maximum killing power.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 27 2010, 01:36 PM) *
I used to use to use

You used to use to use? tongue.gif

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 27 2010, 09:40 PM
Post #64

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

Lucky for you yes; I used to use.
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 02:36 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4