doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:50 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 05:47 PM) *
...and at least turns the television audio down as well... i fucking hate the feedback...

Sounds like you have a shit mic, what make is it?

it's the original mic i got when i purchased SOCOM US navy seals for the PS2... i'm too cheap to spring for a new mic... it still works so, i see no reason to get a new one...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #82

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 05:52 PM) *
...and at least turns the television audio down as well... i fucking hate the feedback...

it's the original mic i got when i purchased SOCOM US navy seals for the PS2... i'm too cheap to spring for a new mic... it still works so, i see no reason to get a new one...

I only buy SONY products for the PS3 - mic, DVD remote, headphones and next the SingStar mics.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jan 19 2010, 05:58 PM
Post #83

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

How much is a mic, anyway? I don't want to be the douchebag with no mic if I ever play online on my PS3.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 19 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #84

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:55 PM) *

I only buy SONY products for the PS3 - mic, DVD remote, headphones and next the SingStar mics.

dude, my living room is decked out in sony stuff... PS3, a bravia TV and a sony surround sound home theater system... i trust the sony brand more than any other electronic brand out there... i've never had a problem with sony...

i know i need to get a new mic but, i am too cheap sometimes... i don't want to spend $40-$60 on something i barely use...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #85

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 19 2010, 06:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 12:55 PM) *

dude, my living room is decked out in sony stuff... PS3, a bravia TV and a sony surround sound home theater system... i trust the sony brand more than any other electronic brand out there... i've never had a problem with sony...

i know i need to get a new mic but, i am too cheap sometimes... i don't want to spend $40-$60 on something i barely use...

I got a Hitachi ( blush.gif ) HDTV which was just meant to be for the PS3 but I haven't gotten round to deciding on a set up for a projector screen for watching TV. My office is in the corner of my living area and I planned to have the PS3 set up there so I could play and watch TV at the same time.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Jan 19 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #86

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

im not too sure if i'll be able to play. 2 reasons

1) I dont know if im free then
2)my internet has been real shitty lately and online play has been out of the picture, if it improves then ill be happy to join.

put me down for a maybe smile.gif

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #87

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Jan 19 2010, 07:26 PM) *
im not too sure if i'll be able to play. 2 reasons

1) I dont know if im free then
2)my internet has been real shitty lately and online play has been out of the picture, if it improves then ill be happy to join.

put me down for a maybe smile.gif

You're now on the list but be warned; if you don't turn up expect a knock on the door. happy.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 19 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #88

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

you love stealing my little iGTA icon don't ya? tongue.gif

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 07:49 PM
Post #89

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 07:39 PM) *
you love stealing my little iGTA icon don't ya? tongue.gif

I 'borrowed' it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 19 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #90

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

yes of course borrowed.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #91

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 07:54 PM) *
yes of course borrowed.

Just borrowing this
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 19 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #92

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

I remember back when you were new and stole everyone else's avatar. Oh the memories.

Also, what type of weaponry are we looking at for this deathmatch? All weapons?

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #93

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 08:09 PM) *
I remember back when you were new and stole everyone else's avatar. Oh the memories.

Also, what type of weaponry are we looking at for this deathmatch? All weapons?

Powerful (Spawn with MP5)
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Jan 19 2010, 08:18 PM
Post #94

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Good. Means there will only be the combat sniper. (I hate only finding the regular sniper)

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #95

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ Jan 19 2010, 08:18 PM) *
Good. Means there will only be the combat sniper. (I hate only finding the regular sniper)

God I hate that piece of poo.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jan 19 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #96

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Massacre @ Jan 19 2010, 05:58 PM) *
How much is a mic, anyway? I don't want to be the douchebag with no mic if I ever play online on my PS3.

No, that'll be me, i'll never buy a mic.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #97

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 19 2010, 09:47 PM) *

Just as well really because we don't understand Chinese.

This post has been edited by Marney1: Jan 19 2010, 09:50 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jan 19 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #98

Pessimistic nihilistic.

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 09:50 PM) *

你母亲是恶魔荡妇。

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 19 2010, 09:53 PM
Post #99

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 19 2010, 09:51 PM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 19 2010, 09:50 PM) *

你母亲是恶魔荡妇。

I'd have to ask my younger bro's wife what that says because she's a chink chonk.

Back on topic anyway; These members have posted their PSN names in the PSN I.D thread and are not in my friends list so if anyone has them on their's could you message them about the match because I can't be arsed doing it.

ConQueSteD
Dr_Brule (Amnesiac)
RamzKilla
ENVi3
WickeDV2 (ThomasH)
HB_Sauce
Sheep454
Vinny380
Zacko1337

This post has been edited by Marney1: Jan 19 2010, 10:18 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jan 19 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #100

Pessimistic nihilistic.

I have an unwitten rule of never adding people as friends since i'm an unsociable bastard. If they add me however there's no problem, although chances are if a random person adds me i'll delete them after a few days anyway.

Oh and just use Google translator to read that, that's what I used to translate it to Chinese.

This post has been edited by ViceMan: Jan 19 2010, 10:31 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 07:24 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4