Post #21

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Feb 15 2010, 07:08 PM) *
BONES, I am trying to get my hands on the first Just Cause, because the second one looks FUCKING EPIC. It's going to be a busy year... my gaming schedule looks like Bioshock 2, AvP, Red Dead Revolver, Just Cause 2... that's just up until the summer, plus all the other games I'm already in the middle of.

i know all about that "being in the middle" (that's what she said) of other games... but, i've been very interested in just cause 2... i almost started a topic for it but, i started two topics that day in the gaming section... to me it sounds like a 21st century saboteur laugh.gif...

and i still need to play batman: arkham asylum; turok; MAG; borderlands and maybe a couple of others i can't think of because of those good 'ol livery beers biggrin.gif... i know turok is pretty much in the bargain bin but, i know the others can't be too far behind... and then there are the ones i am about to pass on like heavy rain and god of war III... but, it's going to be uncharted 2 and GTAIV until late march... then it's the episodes followed by red dead redemption... there's still time in the summer i guess laugh.gif... there's always time for games like just cause 2... it's not like they're going to disappear...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Feb 19 2010, 08:56 AM
Post #22

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 6,214

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 16 2010, 05:32 PM) *
BONES, I am trying to get my hands on the first Just Cause, because the second one looks FUCKING EPIC. It's going to be a busy year... my gaming schedule looks like Bioshock 2, AvP, Red Dead Revolver, Just Cause 2... that's just up until the summer, plus all the other games I'm already in the middle of.

i know all about that "being in the middle" (that's what she said) of other games... but, i've been very interested in just cause 2... i almost started a topic for it but, i started two topics that day in the gaming section... to me it sounds like a 21st century saboteur laugh.gif...

and i still need to play batman: arkham asylum; turok; MAG; borderlands and maybe a couple of others i can't think of because of those good 'ol livery beers biggrin.gif... i know turok is pretty much in the bargain bin but, i know the others can't be too far behind... and then there are the ones i am about to pass on like heavy rain and god of war III... but, it's going to be uncharted 2 and GTAIV until late march... then it's the episodes followed by red dead redemption... there's still time in the summer i guess laugh.gif... there's always time for games like just cause 2... it's not like they're going to disappear...

How the fuck do you guys have so much spare time? It took me 9 months to play 100 hours of Fallout 3, and it was the only game I was playing.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 19 2010, 02:42 PM
Post #23

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Feb 19 2010, 03:56 AM) *

How the fuck do you guys have so much spare time? It took me 9 months to play 100 hours of Fallout 3, and it was the only game I was playing.

I ignore my wife, friends, family, financial responsibilities, etc.

Anyway, on topic... This game is getting mixed reviews, I've decided to wait it out a little longer for the price to drop.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 19 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #24

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i took me a few months to log that many hours... i don't have that much free time...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Feb 21 2010, 09:44 AM
Post #25

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

I'm not having a go at you, I'm just curious.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Handsome B Wonde...
post Feb 21 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #26

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs!

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,644

I'm waiting for the price to drop. I was hoping the single player campaigns would be longer. $90 for 12-15 hours is too much, considering i got GOTY Fallout 3 for $55 late last year.

I heard the multiplayer is quite good, though.

--------------------
I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.
Charlie Sheen
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Feb 22 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #27

Boss
Group Icon

Some of the variations of MP sound really good.
DEATH MATCH:
If you love a game with frantic, brutal chaos then Death Match in AVP multiplayer is for you. Itís all about getting the most kills in the time limit set. Players can also win the match by hitting the target score before anyone else.

INFESTATION:
For total over-whelming mayhem, nothing comes close to the tension and potential for pant-wetting scenarios than INFESTATION. One player starts the match as an Alien Hunter and their task is to kill the Marine prey. When a Marine player is killed they will join the Alien Hunter team and help to kill off any remaining Marines.

MIXED SPECIES DEATH MATCH:
just like Death Match, but with mixed species. Two teams, made up from all three species fight to get the most kills in the set time limit or to reach the target score before the other team.

SURVIVOR:
For the ultimate test of stamina, play Survivor Mode. Survivor allows for up to four players to enter an arena to fight waves of progressively stronger aliens. Each arena will be set up with two main areas. One will be a platform which is relatively easy to defend; the other will be an area where ambush by aliens is more likely. Supplies of health and ammo will re-spawn in this second area.

PREDATOR HUNT:
If youíre after a more stealthy multiplayer game go for Predator Hunt. In this mode one player is selected to become the Predator Hunter, the rest of the players take the role of the Marine prey. The Hunter must use the Predatorís stealth abilities and advanced equipment to pick off the prey and score points. The Marines will need to defend themselves from this threat and if possible, to kill the Hunter.

SPECIES DEATH MATCH:
Species Death Match pits a Marine team, Alien team and Predator team against each other in a race to get the most kills within the set time limit or to reach the target score before any of the other teams.

DOMINATION:
Take capture the flag to a whole new level with Domination. In Domination two teams fight for ownership of Control Points around the level. Owning a Control Point gives the team a small and steady, stream of points. The more Control Points owned, the more that team scores. A team will win when their score has reached 100 points.

Species death match, Predator Hunt and Survivor sound awesome.

I think the main issue with the people reviewing (and playing) this game is the difficulty curve associated with controlling the Aliens and Predators isn't for people new to FPS's. I played the demo quite a bit and got pretty good with the Alien and Predator, but it was a little frustrating getting a handle on the controls. The reason is that it's different from every Halo-esque control scheme and for those two characters, the combat is more melee based than anything.

My birthday's Wednesday and this is the only thing really on my list. That and handjobs.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Feb 22 2010, 05:18 PM
Post #28

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I'm unemployed and making just as much money from it as when I was working.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Mar 9 2010, 09:00 AM
Post #29

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 23 2010, 03:18 AM) *

You are living my dream.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 9 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #30

Boss
Group Icon

So has anyone played the actual game?

I'm still holding out for a lower price just because of my immense backlog.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 9 2010, 05:09 PM
Post #31

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Mar 9 2010, 04:00 AM) *
QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 23 2010, 03:18 AM) *

You are living my dream.

smile.gif

And no, I haven't played this. It seems like the biggest draw is online play, so...

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 9 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #32

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE (Massacre @ Feb 22 2010, 12:18 PM) *

That's what my mom's doing to support herself. She got offered a job and refused because she would make less than living off Unemployment.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 9 2010, 09:48 PM
Post #33

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (E_Z @ Mar 9 2010, 03:06 PM) *

That's what my mom's doing to support herself. She got offered a job and refused because she would make less than living off Unemployment.

And she's posing for the Gold/Platinum Porn section of this site.

On topic: I just sold my copy of Bioshock 2 on eBay and then bought this game. Should have it by Friday. I'm excited.

This is no longer the "spare time" thread or the PSFanboy's mom thread.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 11 2010, 03:44 PM
Post #34

Boss
Group Icon

Zero Punctuation just did a review of this game. Probably one of his funniest yet.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...ens-vs-Predator

Still waiting on my copy to arrive.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Mar 11 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #35

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 9 2010, 04:48 PM) *

On topic: I just sold my copy of Bioshock 2 on eBay and then bought this game. Should have it by Friday. I'm excited.

If you actually saw her you would delete that comment instantly.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 11 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #36

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (E_Z @ Mar 11 2010, 11:23 AM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Mar 9 2010, 04:48 PM) *

If you actually saw her you would delete that comment instantly.

No, I like gorilla porn.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Mar 15 2010, 08:01 PM
Post #37

Boss
Group Icon

My copy finally has arrived, also the wife has to work tonight.

Sounds like I'll be in the Recliner of Love all night long.

Also, I noticed Zen was playing this game on the 360. Perhaps I'll have to buddy up with him.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 01:33 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4