> Stunt jump saving error?
sachmoGT1
post Dec 23 2009, 02:37 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,293
XBL Gamertag: sachmoGT1

I've completed all the stunt jumps but the game is only acknowledging that I've only completed 18 stunt jumps. When I went back and tried an old stunt jump, the game tells me that I've already done it. So how am I supposed to complete all the stunt jumps if I can't get the game to acknowledge what I've done?

I would try to do all the jumps over, but it would still be the same story of the game telling me that I did that jump before! Has anyone else run into this problem?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 23 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #2

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (sachmoGT1 @ Dec 23 2009, 02:37 AM) *
I've completed all the stunt jumps but the game is only acknowledging that I've only completed 18 stunt jumps. When I went back and tried an old stunt jump, the game tells me that I've already done it. So how am I supposed to complete all the stunt jumps if I can't get the game to acknowledge what I've done?

I would try to do all the jumps over, but it would still be the same story of the game telling me that I did that jump before! Has anyone else run into this problem?

How many do you reckon you've done?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Dec 23 2009, 04:44 AM
Post #3

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

I think I had the same problem.

On my game I swear I completed them all but only 49 registered, I've found all 50 and I've re-done almost all of them. It could be a glitch, but you should make sure you've been doing them properly. When you successfully complete a jump make sure it says Stunt jump completed or Completed again. Try and re-do at least 20 or so as, and if they all register as complete, then it might be a problem with your game.
Achievements

+Quote Post
sachmoGT1
post Dec 23 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,293
XBL Gamertag: sachmoGT1

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 23 2009, 05:44 AM) *
I think I had the same problem.

On my game I swear I completed them all but only 49 registered, I've found all 50 and I've re-done almost all of them. It could be a glitch, but you should make sure you've been doing them properly. When you successfully complete a jump make sure it says Stunt jump completed or Completed again. Try and re-do at least 20 or so as, and if they all register as complete, then it might be a problem with your game.

I feel better knowing that I'm not the only person with this problem. I'll redo some and see how that will go. Thanks!

This post has been edited by sachmoGT1: Dec 23 2009, 09:02 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Dec 24 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #5

Poshboy...

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

I know this might sound weird, but are you doing it on the DLC?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 07:47 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4