> The Saboteur
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 27 2010, 12:54 PM
Post #341

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I got 100%. The only dot I didn't get was the one at the top of the Ferris Wheel, but I didn't need it to get the achievement.

If you didn't get 100% on this game, you might as well have never played it.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 27 2010, 03:23 PM
Post #342

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

ahh, now i remember... that is a strange thing though, i recall getting the trophies for all three areas while there was still a few towers left to destroy... i wonder if the game just decided, "you know, you've blown up enough of these, i say close enough" laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 27 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #343

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jul 27 2010, 11:23 AM) *
ahh, now i remember... that is a strange thing though, i recall getting the trophies for all three areas while there was still a few towers left to destroy... i wonder if the game just decided, "you know, you've blown up enough of these, i say close enough" laugh.gif...

I think you had to do just about all of them for each area, with the exception of one or two.

Analog talked about 100%ing Just Cause 2. This is much more difficult for me than the Saboteur ever was.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 23 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #344

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

So Fallout is out, and Fable comes out Tuesday. I found this game for $13.38 at Target. Is there any reason to buy it now?

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 23 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #345

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 23 2010, 06:08 PM) *
So Fallout is out, and Fable comes out Tuesday. I found this game for $13.38 at Target. Is there any reason to buy it now?

Yes! Sean Devlin is one of the best protagonist's you'll ever have the joy of controlling. Seeing the city/countryside landscapes bloom with colour after completing missions/areas gives you a great sense of achievement as does creeping up behind nazis and stabbing them in the kidneys.
I saw a bunch of pre-owned copies while I was in Gamestation yesterday and decided that sometime soon, I will buy it again.

So yes, get it a.s.a.p you'll not regret it!

Edit: You'll love the flamethrowing nazis, they look just like YOU!

This post has been edited by Marney1: Oct 23 2010, 05:35 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 23 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #346

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Too late, I'm already home. I'll pick it up if it's still there next time.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Oct 23 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #347

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 23 2010, 07:29 PM) *
Too late, I'm already home. I'll pick it up if it's still there next time.

Did you send that earlier post by phone while you were out or something?

Hang on! YOU WENT OUTSIDE?

This post has been edited by Marney1: Oct 23 2010, 09:11 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 23 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #348

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

It was raining. I took advantage.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 25 2010, 12:50 PM
Post #349

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Jan 2 2010, 07:47 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 2 2010, 07:42 PM) *
I like the look of this game. Does it have endurance or does it get real boring real quick? Is it a sandbox game or is it more or less linear?

Well it's got tits in it.

What?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 28 2010, 12:01 AM
Post #350

Godfather
Group Icon

YouTube haven't removed this one. smile.gif I wanna play this again.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 28 2010, 08:55 AM
Post #351

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I still haventplayed this. Was thinking of picking it up too recently. I saw it preowned at Asda/Wall mart for 10

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 28 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #352

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 28 2010, 08:55 AM) *
I still haventplayed this. Was thinking of picking it up too recently. I saw it preowned at Asda/Wall mart for 10

Saw it today in GameStation 15 brand spanky new, probably pick it up soon. I mean I will pick it up soon. If you want nipples DuP' you're better buying new for the code.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 28 2010, 06:12 PM
Post #353

no he's not, i already debunked that one last year... most used games are $5 off the new price... the nipples pack is i think $3 so, buying used and downloading the pack is cheaper... but then again, we're talking about 2 measly dollars here, that's not much to argue about... i will however mention this, the code i got in my new game didn't work... i actually had to pay the money to get the add-on anyways...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 28 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #354

Still Standing
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 28 2010, 06:12 PM) *
no he's not, i already debunked that one last year... most used games are $5 off the new price... the nipples pack is i think $3 so, buying used and downloading the pack is cheaper... but then again, we're talking about 2 measly dollars here, that's not much to argue about... i will however mention this, the code i got in my new game didn't work... i actually had to pay the money to get the add-on anyways...

so you paid for the nips anyway?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 28 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #355

yup, it was only a few bucks... it's cheaper than a lap dance... i was a little upset that the code included in the game wasn't working and at the time i thought i there was more to the pack than just nudity... and there was, a whole underground private titty club... but it wasn't really worth it since after a few minutes, the novelty wore off... if you've seen pixelated boobies, you've seen them all... however, these ones give you a show too... but then again, after the novelty wore off after a few shows, i never visited there again... thank god the game kicked ass or i would of been pissed that i paid $3 for it...

plus being that over a year had passed since release, something tells me the free codes inside the box isn't valid anymore... most companies use expiring codes for free stuff...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Dec 28 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #356

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Pay? For nips? You know there are nipples and all kinds of more fascinating body parts on the internet right? And you don't even have to pay for that, if you know where to go.

Also, I hear there are nipples in real life, too.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 28 2010, 07:27 PM
Post #357

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ Dec 28 2010, 02:24 PM) *
Pay? For nips? You know there are nipples and all kinds of more fascinating body parts on the internet right? And you don't even have to pay for that, if you know where to go.

Also, I hear there are nipples in real life, too.

Videogame nips are different. They're legendary.

They're also probably only one of the reasons I am considering playing Splatterhouse.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Dec 28 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #358

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

There are plenty of adult mods if you have any Sims game for PC. I made a pretty sweet rape dungeon for Sims 2.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 28 2010, 07:41 PM
Post #359

they're well done in the saboteur both graphically and presented in the right way too, not merely for a selling point... but, if i could go back in time, i wouldn't of bought the pack... but then again, $3 nowadays isn't shit... there's so much more to this game than a silly nudity pack though... like massacre said, the interweb is full of them, i am always one click away...

the only game i would ever buy for the nudity is a leisure suit larry game... i didn't even mess with those nudity/sex mods for the sims 2... i thought that was just, what's the word... ...creepy??

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Dec 28 2010, 07:43 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 30 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #360

Still Standing
Group Icon

Ii went back to Asda today and it wasn't in stock any more. So i just bought it on Play.com for 12.99 new. Should have it in a few days ^^)

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 07:22 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4