Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 16 2010, 11:19 AM) *
I have unlocked the following weapons after 100 Drug Wars: Auto Shotgun (explosive shells), 44.-caliber pistol and the Sticky Bombs. I have also unlocked the Parachute but I dont have the SAW 200 yet or the Golden SMG. I guess the Advanced Machinegun is unlocked after the mission "Going Deep" but I havent completed it yet. Very frustrating mission.

It's a tricky mission, for sure. Always have full armor, full health, and a few rockets.
Can be summed up for basics to make it easy, and it unlocks that awesome weapon.

Drive to garage(ASAP for 100%) drop sticky bomb at front of vehicle you arrive in. [On-Screen instruct]
If you have failed already (as I did more than once) you know where the NOOSE
van and FBI car will arrive while you take cover, throw a sticky or two over there as well.
Then get into position behind the car, don't detonate until on-screen instruct.
That will give you an edge on the guys to kill inside the garage. Level 1 fight.

In the fire fight, I noticed blowing up other cars may kill you or your boss,
so keep moving and taking cover, and get the NOOSE guys and the plain clothes
guys that arrive in the garage as quickly as possible, head shots are a bonus,
and it is less dangerous than using a heavy weapon which can ignite cars.....the .44 works well.
The opposite area from where you parked will have armor, or maybe a NOOSE
guy drops it - if it's like Rockstar's "Manhunt", the guys drop the armor if killed quick
and it disappears quick, but I've always seen the armor there after the fight starts.
The NOOSE vans like the old GTA games, will add some armor upon entry, but you've not much time
to waste, and especially if the vehicle has already started burning, don't waste time.

Once that area is cleared, you know a van will approach the arrow of next level, so 1 rocket quickly works.

Clear the street at other direction, and take the FBI car, deliver the boss back home.

The SAW should be waiting for you at your safe house.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jacko
post Feb 20 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #22

GTA King

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,636
XBL Gamertag: KemppaBoyz
PSN Name: JackoFIN

I finally beat that mission yesterday and wth the rank of 100% and got the SAW, wuuh what a ride and what s douche that mission was. Bulgarin can be kinda demandin fellow. I solved the problem instantly when I switched the 44. pistol to Desert Eagle and it really helped me to get the proper accuracy to complete the mission. It was also much easier and faster to shoot the bastards with the Combat Pistol. Then I just shoot the remaining FIB-dudes with the Rocket Launcher. Time is the most trickiest part in the mission because if I had taken three more seconds in completing the mission I wouldn't have gotten 100%. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Jacko90: Feb 20 2010, 12:37 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
JohnByng
post Jul 27 2010, 09:01 PM
Post #23

Nobody Special

Member No.: 38,854

Hmm, I have done all the story missions and 200 Drug Wars but I aint got no sticky bombs in the safehouse.
Anyone know what I did wrong?

Thx
Achievements

+Quote Post
JohnByng
post Aug 10 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #24

Nobody Special

Where do the sticky bombs appear in the safehouse - I might have missed them? Not very likely I suppose as it's not a big place!
Achievements

+Quote Post
JohnByng
post Aug 19 2010, 08:54 PM
Post #25

Nobody Special

OK, I'll answer my own questions.
The sticky bombs unlock at the safehouse after you have completed a certain number of Drug Wars but if you have already done the "Bang Bang" mission you need to do it again.

They appear on the table with the TV on it.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 01:08 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4