Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

If you've found anything worth sharing, such as a parked location for a helicopter or tank, a seagull or a new weapon, create an iMap and post it here to share!

I've heard seagulls outside both of Gay Tony's clubs. Someone (or myself later on) will have to find the exact locations of these.

Instead of making tons of separate maps, why not edit the one before you and add your blip to it, then save it and post your updated version?

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
ThePaleOgre
post Nov 2 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #2

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,797
XBL Gamertag: PaleOgre

QUOTE (gta3214 @ Nov 2 2009, 08:15 AM) *
good job paleogre! So these are the final seagull maps if i counted 50 correctly.
Alderny/Algonquin http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/map/104/
Dukes/Broker http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/map/102/
i'm a little worried about the two on the empire state building. i added one of them but the description looks very similar to another right beside it. Are there 2 at the top? I'm not around my xbox right now or i'd check. Also did anyone ever find where the tank and that badass helicopter spawn at in solo?

Yea that should be all 50

The two are at the top. Well not the tip top but you can go to the front doors of the tower and walk into a blue arrow (not the basejump arrow) and it will put on the same level as the birds.

I havent looked for the heli or the tank. Busy being a 100% nerd. Only 3 missions left for me now.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 12:03 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4