Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Ok i have a problem.
Paul NYC
post Oct 24 2009, 03:55 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,893

I usually play Multiplayer Racing, and this is the first time i've encountered this problem. I was playing for about half an hour, and was going in and out of different races. All of a sudden i start racing on the track Driving While High. I make the right turn and get into first. Then in the distance i notice something really odd; there is no depth, nowhere to go. As i'm approaching this void, i see a bunch of empty blue space. I drive into it and the car starts spinning, tumbling, and virtually falling into this zone. I could see the city in the background as the other racers really oddly pass me by, bouncing in their cars. So i held triangle and respawned. Same thing, i drove into the space, and the car went tumbling along. So i quit the game and restarted. Then, i notice that the usual loading music stopped playing at the second slide, and the game simply wouldnt load. The slides would repeat for about 3 times. So i said fuck it and turned off the console. I checked the disc under some bright light and noticed a few minor scratches, with two really tiny dents, like really small. Could the game be damaged or is it something else? Thanks.

This post has been edited by Paul NYC: Oct 24 2009, 03:56 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DANNY B0Y
post Oct 31 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #2

Ruffian

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,550

If it's the disc, then I'd suggest buying another copy. If it's your PS3, then I'd seek a professional to sort it out.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 12:17 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4