IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What setting do you want?, Alright letís settle this, what setting do you want?
What setting do you want?
What do you want GTA 5 to be set in?
Vice City [ 27 ] ** [42.19%]
San Andreas [ 10 ] ** [15.62%]
London [ 6 ] ** [9.38%]
All new never before seen city [ 21 ] ** [32.81%]
Total Votes: 64
Guests cannot vote 
TreeFitty
post Nov 7 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #61

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

i agree with it not being a big part of the game, but I could see it in a small role. like a "gang" or someone to get missions from at a pub. "He's a whoever fan with a big mouth! kill em for me before he snitches again!" something along those lines.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Nov 7 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #62

Poshboy...

Group: Members
Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

London footie stadiums are very close to each other, no doubt some missions would be footie related.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 7 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #63

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 7 2009, 11:01 PM) *
London footie stadiums are very close to each other, no doubt some missions would be footie related.

That's it! I'm boycotting this thread because if I hear one more mention of London I'm going to punch my screen. This topic is dead to me!
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 7 2009, 11:06 PM
Post #64

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

london. i like the sound of the name london. i wonder what the city would be named instead of london. london.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Nov 9 2009, 05:28 PM
Post #65

Poshboy...

Something from R* themselves that backs my theory it will be in London.
We spend years of our lives making these worlds we don't want to retread old ground and "up-res" something we had already done, that would be soul destroying.

Source:Some GTA forum..

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JamieMilne
post Nov 26 2009, 09:48 AM
Post #66

Hustler

Group: Staff
Member No.: 2,374
PSN Name: jamievxr

hope it isnt london, it would be too getawayish- and the getaway sucked, im from glasgow in the uk, i still dont want it based in the UK. it should always be based in the usa, who would want to play through a lock stock and too smokin barrels game, not me hate london cockney accent, would ut me off playin the new gta if was based in london.

stick to the usa it always gonna be better
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Nov 26 2009, 11:55 AM
Post #67

Poshboy...

QUOTE (JamieMilne @ Nov 26 2009, 09:48 AM) *
hope it isnt london, it would be too getawayish- and the getaway sucked, im from glasgow in the uk, i still dont want it based in the UK. it should always be based in the usa, who would want to play through a lock stock and too smokin barrels game, not me hate london cockney accent, would ut me off playin the new gta if was based in london.

stick to the usa it always gonna be better

There is nothing wrong with a cockney accent. I live in London, I see crime every day. In fact, I was woken up this morning after somebody abandoned a stolen car. London would offer different crime, different people. Same with France. France has a lot of dodgy shit and that would be a great place for a money making storyline.

In fact, it would be even better if London and Paris were joined up. Start in London, drive down to Dover, get a Ferry, go to Calais, Drive to Paris. Just shorten the journey a bit, and you would have two amazing settings for GTA 5.

This post has been edited by Captain.Charisma: Nov 26 2009, 11:55 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Nov 26 2009, 01:57 PM
Post #68

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

QUOTE (Captain.Charisma @ Nov 26 2009, 11:55 AM) *
France has a lot of dodgy shit and that would be a great place for a money making storyline.

You just made me remember something, back when I was in secondary school we went to Paris on a trip (I think it was for our French lesson or something foolish (7).gif ) We were under the Eiffel tower and there were loads of dodgy vendors selling cheap tacky shit, one came up to me brandishing a lighter waving it under my nose, he then pressed a button on the side of the lighter and a flickknife came out, I said "what, are you trying to sell it to me or mug me?" Then later we were at a McDonalds near the Arc De Triomphe, outside there were (more) dodgy vendors selling (more) tacky shit, models of the Eiffel tower etc. We went into McDonalds, managed to order some "le froggy fries" sat down, began eating, and some guy on a table opposite ours began going crazy, throwing his drink at the walls, kicking chairs. Then a black guy in a suit came running out of a door nearby and punched the guy in the face, knocking him out, he had a McDonalds badge on so I assume he was the manager. We shrugged our shoulders, carried on eating and left, as we were leaving we heard police cars getting closer, the vendor outside quickly gathered up his shit in the towel it was laying on, chucked it over his shoulder and ran off.

True story nigguh, was one funny trip. happy.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Nov 26 2009, 03:20 PM
Post #69

Poshboy...

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 26 2009, 01:57 PM) *
France has a lot of dodgy shit and that would be a great place for a money making storyline.

You just made me remember something, back when I was in secondary school we went to Paris on a trip (I think it was for our French lesson or something foolish (7).gif ) We were under the Eiffel tower and there were loads of dodgy vendors selling cheap tacky shit, one came up to me brandishing a lighter waving it under my nose, he then pressed a button on the side of the lighter and a flickknife came out, I said "what, are you trying to sell it to me or mug me?" Then later we were at a McDonalds near the Arc De Triomphe, outside there were (more) dodgy vendors selling (more) tacky shit, models of the Eiffel tower etc. We went into McDonalds, managed to order some "le froggy fries" sat down, began eating, and some guy on a table opposite ours began going crazy, throwing his drink at the walls, kicking chairs. Then a black guy in a suit came running out of a door nearby and punched the guy in the face, knocking him out, he had a McDonalds badge on so I assume he was the manager. We shrugged our shoulders, carried on eating and left, as we were leaving we heard police cars getting closer, the vendor outside quickly gathered up his shit in the towel it was laying on, chucked it over his shoulder and ran off.

Yea, when I was 13 I went on a trip to(or near) Calais. One vendor was trying to sell a friend of mine a dildo. Our RS teacher came up and flipped the vendors table! Best trip ever.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 26 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #70

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (ViceMan @ Nov 26 2009, 08:57 AM) *

Sounds like the islander (jamaican, caribbean, etc) black guys in NYC.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Nov 27 2009, 05:30 AM
Post #71

Member No.: 38,184

You get those vendors all over Europe, or anywhere that will be full of Asutralian/British/American tourists.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
reform
post Nov 29 2009, 01:09 PM
Post #72

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,934

Vice, Lodon, or somewhere new would make me happy.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Matcayn
post Nov 29 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #73

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 57,030
XBL Gamertag: Matcayn

I voted for Vice City, because I want to see it refreshed, like LC
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Nov 29 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #74

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

Can someone come up with some originality because this is getting boring.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 29 2009, 08:51 PM
Post #75

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Mexico City. mellow.gif

plenty of crime and shit. sleep.gif

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
reform
post Nov 29 2009, 11:02 PM
Post #76

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,934

All the good ideas have already been thought of, seeing as we've basically had since the original Vice City came out for people to think of locations.

I still like the Idea of Rio de Janeiro.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Nov 29 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #77

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

stepping back to the Dubai thing, apparently that place is in debt. whodathunk.

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
FireGod
post Dec 1 2009, 03:12 AM
Post #78

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,421

I seen a youtube just now,showing a map of the NUgta in France,is it a fake?

if so it would be ok,but I'd be happier if was a redo of VC or SA. sad.gif

This post has been edited by FireGod: Dec 1 2009, 03:13 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 1 2009, 03:21 AM
Post #79

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

QUOTE (FireGod @ Nov 30 2009, 10:12 PM) *
I seen a youtube just now,showing a map of the NUgta in France,is it a fake?

if so it would be ok,but I'd be happier if was a redo of VC or SA. sad.gif

It was part of the ripped poster suggestions. http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/forums/inde...howtopic=794459

--------------------
gta 5

Achievements

+Quote Post
kingturtle2005
post Dec 1 2009, 05:13 AM
Post #80

Nobody Special

Member No.: 12,478

I would love to see vice city again, in the modern time to see changes that it went through, but I have to say though that vice city was really tiny compared to all the other games =/ Maybe they can make it a bit bigger, another island maybe?

--------------------

"Golden, Ripe, Boneless Bananas, 39 Cents A Pound."
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 06:06 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4