post Dec 16 2009, 07:50 PM
Post #61

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 16 2009, 01:30 PM) *
They bang on about it every frickin' decade and nothing happens.
I ain't paying attention until something actually does happen that links to climate change.

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 16 2009, 11:26 AM) *
I was watching the Daily show yesterday and they showed a clip of Glen Beck saying global warming isn't real because it snowed in Texas. laugh.gif It's funny how fucking stupid fox news is.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Dec 17 2009, 12:51 AM
Post #62

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 16 2009, 02:50 PM) *
QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 16 2009, 01:30 PM) *
They bang on about it every frickin' decade and nothing happens.
I ain't paying attention until something actually does happen that links to climate change.

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 16 2009, 11:26 AM) *
I was watching the Daily show yesterday and they showed a clip of Glen Beck saying global warming isn't real because it snowed in Texas. laugh.gif It's funny how fucking stupid fox news is.

That doesn't mean anything, it snows in Texas every year.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jan 9 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #63

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

This post has been edited by marney1: Jan 9 2010, 06:01 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Jan 9 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #64

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

I stick my head out the window. Its not hot. Its bloody freezing. Global warming my arse.

This post has been edited by Kaptain.Kuntz: Jan 9 2010, 11:00 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 10 2010, 04:50 AM
Post #65

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Everyone in here is simply playing dumb over semantics whilst ignoring that we have been fucking up our planet. Trust me, I know plenty of companies want us to invest in their green shit... and I have no stake in them, but I don't care. I'm only trying to get us off gasoline because I cannot stop huffing it! XD.png

JK

Seriously, I like the earth looking clean above downtown, not thick with chemicals. And the air sucks. We just don't notice it so long as the decrement of quality is gradual. Naturally, none of us would notice any of these changes. Our biggest flaw may that we seem to adapt so well we think we can continually adapt no matter what. Confident of always being okay in the end; nothing bad could happen. Sounds like Pearl Harbor.

Anyway... carry on. Not like I'm doing much to help anyway... goodnight.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jan 10 2010, 07:38 PM
Post #66

Capo

Member No.: 42,672

The global warming is real, it is natural, and it is accelerated by us (overpopulation).

I don't care so much anyway. We better try to adapt to it rather than stop it. Our efforts to stop something we can not stop is a waste of resources. The planet will cool down sooner or later, with or without our "help".

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 14 2010, 02:32 PM
Post #67

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

climate change is not only global warming, there is global cooling too. Try this that's probably the effect that you are feeling.

it got warm that's why it gets cool. unsure.gif there is something i am sure off and it's the sea level rising and air becoming unbearably thick these days. the difference is obvious, i am staying in a concrete world and suddenly when i go to a beach/jungle out of this country. that's why i smoke as i rather die with my own poison.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jan 14 2010, 04:21 PM
Post #68

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

People should stop calling it global warming and just call it climate change, It seems like a lot of idiots get confused over this, which was made apparently obvious in the previous global warming topic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Jan 14 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #69

Capo

Member No.: 42,672

I'm so tired of the climate change hysteria, using the words "climate change" and "CO2" should be taxed. angry.gif

I've had it, I'm fucking fed up. You can't read a newspaper, magazine or listening to the news without hearing about it. wallbash_red.gif

This post has been edited by demon: Jan 14 2010, 09:54 PM

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jan 15 2010, 01:01 AM
Post #70

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I thought we had it as significant climate shift?

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Jan 15 2010, 01:55 AM
Post #71

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

whether climate change is caused by us or not,CO2 emission has to be stopped.we r not going to evolved into CO2 breathing species any time soon. And climare change or not, we r emitting more CO2 than nature can keep up,chopping down rain forrest faster than nature can replace back, which is our only source of regenerating O2.we r difinitely on the road to heaven faster than in the past, speeding up natural progression towards a disaster. It will not happen in next few generation, but it is a sure way of happening in future.

So pls support green energy. When the new buziness start, i will change to a better paying job. biggrin.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post Jan 16 2010, 08:46 AM
Post #72

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

QUOTE (LoonaTyk1 @ Nov 27 2009, 11:24 AM) *
QUOTE (Dan Steven @ Nov 25 2009, 10:07 AM) *
Nothing will probably come of this because as we know the mainstream media is controlled by those who stand to make a fortune from taxes which are being introduced from 'climate change'.
This is blatant fraud on behalf of the so called experts who will do what they're told to in return for awards and promotions. The earth is actually cooling - not warming and this big lie has been in the making for almost 50 years.
Why haven't these computers been seized by the police for investigation for what appears to be 'cooking the books?' The newspapers and general media after learning of these suspicious e-mails already wrote articles which totally miss the point of what this story is supposed to be.

We're all stupid for not doing more to uncover this big lie and that is what the elite class us as -STUPID.

When you have over 30,000 scientists signing a law suit against Al Gore for misleading the public and it hardly gets reported but when they say the eaths temperature has risen by 0.01 of a degree and it's front page news you have to question this whole thing.

why ? nothings going to change weather you question it or not so it doesnt matter , unless we're willing to physically do something about it.

lol.

pun.
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 07:46 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4