Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

...what, no swirlies??

man, that was fun to do in bully...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Oct 31 2009, 03:36 PM
Post #22

Ruffian

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,550

Apparently it cost $9000 to make.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Nov 25 2009, 10:09 PM
Post #23

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I just saw this film. Fuckin' hell it felt real watching that! Scary shit. Did anyone notice at the start of the credits it said it wasn't real, but really fast you had to pause it to even read it lol.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Dec 7 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #24

Ruffian

I managed to stream it to our TV through the laptop, dug out all the surround sound system that still works after years of not using it, and up full blast. I shat myself. Amazing film.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Dec 8 2009, 12:08 AM
Post #25

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Stoic Person Eater @ Oct 12 2009, 08:50 PM) *
Anyone seen this yet? Pretty scary movie, breaking all kinds of box office records.

I went and saw it with the wife Friday night, probably one of the scariest movies I've ever seen. The "reality" factor of it makes it absolutely terrifying and the level of suspense had my on the edge of my seat. My wife couldn't sleep the next night. You'll never feel the same about hearing a bump in the night.

QUOTE (Mattay @ Oct 20 2009, 04:33 AM) *
I honestly hope that comes to my hicktown theatre. Looks dirty.

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Nov 25 2009, 11:09 PM) *
I just saw this film. Fuckin' hell it felt real watching that! Scary shit. Did anyone notice at the start of the credits it said it wasn't real, but really fast you had to pause it to even read it lol.

QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 7 2009, 11:49 PM) *
I managed to stream it to our TV through the laptop, dug out all the surround sound system that still works after years of not using it, and up full blast. I shat myself. Amazing film.

ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS? That movie has got to be one of the stupidest movies i have ever seen in my fucking life. Asside from the shitty script and horrible acting, the movie had unbearable sound. I mean fuck, i go to a movie theater and i expect good sound... the whole time it sounded like they were talking through their ass.

Also, how fucking pathetic. There are some fucking noises going on in the back ground and she things "OMG MUST BE SATAN!" Shut the fuck up stupid bitch. Its probably just some black nigger who wants to rape you. Or your dog you spread peanut butter for, or shit more likely even a fucking rat. BUT OH NOES ITS SATAN!!.

Then "Lets just fucking stand around for three minutes".. that was great TV/MOVIE right there! Three minutes of some stupid bitch standing up. Yay. What kind of fucking genious directed that steaming piece of turd shit up! What a way to save money.

Then in the end the husbands dead, the insurance money is claimed and the bitch dissapeared. SATAN DID IT!. Fuck you. Fuck you whoever made this worthless peice of shit movie. I wasted 20 dollars on something that looked like it got shitted out of a drama-class.

I don't understand how anyone could possible like this film. I watch netflix and EVEN the movies that are one start i generally give three stars. Also, I've seen this style of movie before with simular audio problems (99 pieces ~ Saw Rippoff) and IT WAS STILL BETTER THAN THIS PILE OF SHIT. There was nothing there. The whole movie takes place in some ugly bitches room. She could have atleast had some nice tits AND SHOWED THEM. but nothing. You bit some fucking crank-whore who things everything happens because of satan. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU WHOEVER MADE THIS WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE AND FUCK YOU TO WHOEVER ASKED FOR IT TO BE BROUGHT TO MY CITY!

Lastly, for those of you who havn't watched the movie, just take that trailer, take out all of the parts that make you say "I could see my self watching that movie" Then paste them over and over again untill you get to two hours, and then you have the movie.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 8 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #26

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Who shit in your cereal?

Go back to being dead.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Dec 8 2009, 03:04 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Dec 8 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

QUOTE (Stoic Qdeath Eater @ Dec 8 2009, 02:57 PM) *
Who shit in your cereal?

Who the fuck do you think? The people who made this shitty ass movie.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Psy
post Dec 10 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #28

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

I totally agree with QD. The movie was shite and not scary at all. If anyone lost any sleep over that, they're a fucking pansy.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DANNY B0Y
post Dec 10 2009, 04:49 PM
Post #29

Ruffian

I'd never think I'd see Admin losing their cool over a low-budget box office phenomenom.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Dec 10 2009, 04:59 PM
Post #30

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Dec 8 2009, 06:10 PM) *
QUOTE (Stoic Qdeath Eater @ Dec 8 2009, 02:57 PM) *
Who shit in your cereal?

Who the fuck do you think? The people who made this shitty ass movie.

QDeath, what was the last horror movie you thought was scary?

QUOTE (Disco Dennis @ Dec 10 2009, 11:49 AM) *
I'd never think I'd see Admin losing their cool over a low-budget box office phenomenom.

QDeath isn't an Admin, he's a budding film critic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Dec 10 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #31

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

I was going to go and watch this but 1 of my prick mates told me about the ending and wrecked the whole film. if i'd gone then all id be able to remember is what happens at the end.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 10 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #32

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Dec 10 2009, 09:53 PM) *
I was going to go and watch this but 1 of my prick mates told me about the ending and wrecked the whole film. if i'd gone then all id be able to remember is what happens at the end.

What happens in the end?
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Dec 10 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #33

LFC

Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

I dont want to say what happens at the end mate, i could ruin it for anyone else. i will say that the whole thing ends in a strange way (going like the rest of the film) although it is less believable than the rest

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 10 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #34

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (El-Nino @ Dec 10 2009, 11:30 PM) *
I dont want to say what happens at the end mate, i could ruin it for anyone else. i will say that the whole thing ends in a strange way (going like the rest of the film) although it is less believable than the rest

Tell it in a scouse way that only we can understand then. wink.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Dec 11 2009, 04:40 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 10 2009, 11:41 PM) *

I've told you the ending already. Read up.

She kills him and collects his insurance money, blaming it on satan.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 11 2009, 04:43 AM
Post #36

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Dec 11 2009, 04:40 AM) *
QUOTE (marney1 @ Dec 10 2009, 11:41 PM) *

I've told you the ending already. Read up.

She kills him and collects his insurance money, blaming it on satan.

My god, that poor poor kitten. sad.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Dec 11 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #37

Member No.: 38,184

I hear it's pretty scary, but the scary parts are so few and far between that it's just boring.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
0bs3n3
post Dec 11 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #38

Leece

Member No.: 24,792

Meh, it was cool to see in the theatre, but far out no chance you'd lose sleep over it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 3 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #39

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i went to my dealer's house yesterday and after about 15 minutes he started playing this movie... so, i figured i would sit and give it a shot... i don't particularly like horror movies because, i find them to be cheesy and stupid for the most part... but, this is the scariest fucking movie i've ever seen!! blair witch was stupid, this movie gave me the chills...

the suspense is fucking unbelievable, no music, no sweeping camera's... it doesn't need to be a huge budget hollywood film to be fucking scary (ehem, QD)... my heart started racing every time you heard the audio get bassy because, you knew that was the sound of the evil presence... there were so many WTF moments...

i don't think i'll ever see another movie this fucking scary... it strikes a nerve with a lot of people... i am one of those... obviously QD is not one of those people... but, for not being a horror movie fan, i can honestly say, this felt nothing like those movies... i think it was the fact that it felt so real... the realism made my heart race every fucking time you knew something was about to happen... the plot line is like an exorcist film but, the realism makes it so fucking scary... i mean, the footsteps to me sounded a lot like the fucking devil... the boyfriend kept egging it on and pissing it off... i kept saying to myself, "WTF are you doing man?! call that damn demonologist!! your making this shit worse!!"

did anyone see the alternate ending? she doesn't disappear after killing her boyfriend... she walks back into the room after hearing the demon downstairs... yes, you hear the demon in this ending... and she kills herself in front of the camera with a smile... that's pretty creepy...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jan 3 2010, 05:46 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jan 4 2010, 02:52 PM
Post #40

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jan 3 2010, 12:41 PM) *
i went to my dealer's house yesterday and after about 15 minutes he started playing this movie... so, i figured i would sit and give it a shot... i don't particularly like horror movies because, i find them to be cheesy and stupid for the most part... but, this is the scariest fucking movie i've ever seen!! blair witch was stupid, this movie gave me the chills...

the suspense is fucking unbelievable, no music, no sweeping camera's... it doesn't need to be a huge budget hollywood film to be fucking scary (ehem, QD)... my heart started racing every time you heard the audio get bassy because, you knew that was the sound of the evil presence... there were so many WTF moments...

i don't think i'll ever see another movie this fucking scary... it strikes a nerve with a lot of people... i am one of those... obviously QD is not one of those people... but, for not being a horror movie fan, i can honestly say, this felt nothing like those movies... i think it was the fact that it felt so real... the realism made my heart race every fucking time you knew something was about to happen... the plot line is like an exorcist film but, the realism makes it so fucking scary... i mean, the footsteps to me sounded a lot like the fucking devil... the boyfriend kept egging it on and pissing it off... i kept saying to myself, "WTF are you doing man?! call that damn demonologist!! your making this shit worse!!"

did anyone see the alternate ending? she doesn't disappear after killing her boyfriend... she walks back into the room after hearing the demon downstairs... yes, you hear the demon in this ending... and she kills herself in front of the camera with a smile... that's pretty creepy...

Agreed completely.

I was wondering about the second ending. I was going to get this for my wife - she LOVES horror movies, but she told me she didn't want to see this movie ever again.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 02:59 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4