IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Swine Flu, H1N1 Vaccine - Will You Take It?
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Dec 23 2009, 12:29 AM
Post #101

Get off my Planet

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

I dunno, I've had this light cough in my chest for a bit. Might just be a side affect from not smoking anymore...
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 23 2009, 12:31 AM
Post #102

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 23 2009, 12:29 AM) *
I dunno, I've had this light cough in my chest for a bit. Might just be a side affect from not smoking anymore...

You normally get that after not smoking for a few days, just your lungs clearing themselves up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Dec 23 2009, 12:32 AM
Post #103

Get off my Planet

QUOTE (Detective marney @ Dec 22 2009, 07:31 PM) *

You normally get that after not smoking for a few days, just your lungs clearing themselves up.

Yeah I figured so...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 23 2009, 12:33 AM
Post #104

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 23 2009, 12:32 AM) *
QUOTE (Detective marney @ Dec 22 2009, 07:31 PM) *

Yeah I figured so...

Probably H1N1 though.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Dec 23 2009, 12:36 AM
Post #105

Get off my Planet

lol. I got sick just after the H1N1 scare and I thought it was swine so I stayed indoors for a week, but it was a chest infection.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 23 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #106

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Hustler One @ Dec 23 2009, 12:36 AM) *
lol. I got sick just after the H1N1 scare and I thought it was swine so I stayed indoors for a week, but it was a chest infection.

Hope you survive to open your prezzies on Christmas morning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 23 2009, 04:18 AM
Post #107

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (bLizZ @ Nov 29 2009, 09:32 PM) *
Funny how the government and the media hypes up this joke of a flu and is trying to convince us to take it. It's seriously a joke at best. Surely they have a true motive behind it, no?

Then you have all of these cases of people, that took the vaccine and now they can't function normally. A cheerleader took the vaccine and now she can't walk straight.

Alot of people think the vaccine is posion in a vile, and it is. Don't take it, you can get over it in a few weeks with some sleep and eating good foods. My brother had it and it went away in 2 weeks for him. I didn't catch it either even though I was with him for 8 hours straight one day.
What's the motive then? I notice your only scare story was proven irrelevant.

QUOTE (Detective marney @ Dec 23 2009, 12:31 AM) *

Actually, smoking paralyses cilia, relieving smokers' cough. This makes people think smoking is good for their coughs, whereas in fact more mucus is bypassing their normal defences. When they stop smoking, it's a shock, and they cough a lot.

Don't smoke, kids!

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bLizZ
post Dec 27 2009, 05:38 AM
Post #108

Nobody Special

Member No.: 57,117

QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Dec 23 2009, 05:18 AM) *
Then you have all of these cases of people, that took the vaccine and now they can't function normally. A cheerleader took the vaccine and now she can't walk straight. What's the motive then? I notice your only scare story was proven irrelevant.

Well, like most vaccines they could have negative effects on certain people. Just seems kind of weird how the gov keeps telling you via advertisement, TV, internet to take the vaccine. It's not like the 1918 flu PANDEMIC where people are dropping like flies (I'd take the needle ASAP if so)

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Dec 27 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #109

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Got mad sick twice this month. I'm pretty sure the first one was swine. I'm alive! I'm alive!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 29 2009, 04:08 AM
Post #110

Scam Artist
Group Icon

QUOTE (bLizZ @ Dec 27 2009, 05:38 AM) *
Then you have all of these cases of people, that took the vaccine and now they can't function normally. A cheerleader took the vaccine and now she can't walk straight. What's the motive then? I notice your only scare story was proven irrelevant.

Well, like most vaccines they could have negative effects on certain people. Just seems kind of weird how the gov keeps telling you via advertisement, TV, internet to take the vaccine. It's not like the 1918 flu PANDEMIC where people are dropping like flies (I'd take the needle ASAP if so)
Yeah, but the theory doesn't really hold up when you notice nothing untoward has happened to anyone who's taken the vaccine. Show me one clear cut case of an undesirable dying, losing critical function, changing their personality etc. and I will reconsider.

And yes this is a PANDEMIC(1) (your caps). It's just a good piece of public health management of a disease that has killed well over 10,000(2) mostly vulnerable people.

(1) The disease is stable, resilient and mobile; it is pathological. It effects a large number of populations across a large area. By all accounts, it is pandemic.
(2) http://ecdc.europa.eu/en/healthtopics/Docu...ort_0900hrs.pdf

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Awesome One
post Dec 29 2009, 09:08 AM
Post #111

Poshboy...

Member No.: 49,030
XBL Gamertag: the mighty moa

QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Dec 29 2009, 04:08 AM) *

Yeah, but the theory doesn't really hold up when you notice nothing untoward has happened to anyone who's taken the vaccine. Show me one clear cut case of an undesirable dying, losing critical function, changing their personality etc. and I will reconsider.

And yes this is a PANDEMIC(1) (your caps). It's just a good piece of public health management of a disease that has killed well over 10,000(2) mostly vulnerable people.

(1) The disease is stable, resilient and mobile; it is pathological. It effects a large number of populations across a large area. By all accounts, it is pandemic.
(2) http://ecdc.europa.eu/en/healthtopics/Docu...ort_0900hrs.pdf

I just had to look to see if you were Alex Smith or not.

I suppose its a pandemic, its just not a very good one. When somebody famous dies, I might believe you.

This post has been edited by Captain.Charisma: Dec 29 2009, 09:09 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 30 2009, 01:33 AM
Post #112

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Who's Alex Smith?

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 30 2009, 02:15 AM
Post #113

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Dec 30 2009, 01:33 AM) *
Who's Alex Smith?

NFL player; his nephew joined the forum using that name and is now on a months suspension. He took the vaccine I think.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Dec 30 2009, 02:44 AM
Post #114

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Well I never.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
bLizZ
post Dec 30 2009, 03:15 AM
Post #115

Nobody Special

Member No.: 57,117

QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Dec 29 2009, 05:08 AM) *

Show me one clear cut case of an undesirable dying, losing critical function, changing their personality etc. and I will reconsider.

Would this count by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGT0r-udstQ

Well IMO the flu isn't a big threat neither is the vaccine, so I'm fine without the needle.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Jan 3 2010, 03:48 AM
Post #116

Scam Artist
Group Icon

QUOTE (bLizZ @ Dec 30 2009, 03:15 AM) *
QUOTE (Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Dec 29 2009, 05:08 AM) *

Show me one clear cut case of an undesirable dying, losing critical function, changing their personality etc. and I will reconsider.

Would this count by any chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGT0r-udstQ

Well IMO the flu isn't a big threat neither is the vaccine, so I'm fine without the needle.
No, because it was a seasonal flu vaccine and as such unrelated. Even then, I'm not sure it was causal -- the media tends not to bother with the science of medicine.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 6 2010, 01:08 PM
Post #117

Godfather
Group Icon

Panic over we can all take our nuclear biological chemical warfare suits off now.SkyNews
Achievements

+Quote Post
Spoiler
post Feb 6 2010, 01:18 PM
Post #118

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 26,196

we are green since a couple of months.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Banana Boy
post Feb 18 2010, 11:58 PM
Post #119

Litterer

Member No.: 42,438

I think people get angry with this because it takes at least 2 weeks for the vaccine to kick in where your body has produced enough anti-bodies to fight it off.

the Mercury in the vaccine is non-toxic because it is bonded with other elements in molecules, changing its properties.

But some people have allergenic reactions to these compounds causing massive problems, and in that 50ml of that compound it very much is devastating.

an example is is that my mother is allergenic to penicillin and even a sample of over 1000ppm will cause the reaction

This post has been edited by Banana Boy: Feb 19 2010, 12:01 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Mar 27 2010, 02:33 PM
Post #120

Scam Artist
Group Icon

QUOTE (Banana Boy @ Feb 18 2010, 11:58 PM) *
I think people get angry with this because it takes at least 2 weeks for the vaccine to kick in where your body has produced enough anti-bodies to fight it off.

the Mercury in the vaccine is non-toxic because it is bonded with other elements in molecules, changing its properties.

But some people have allergenic reactions to these compounds causing massive problems, and in that 50ml of that compound it very much is devastating.

an example is is that my mother is allergenic to penicillin and even a sample of over 1000ppm will cause the reaction
Add in that any competent medical practice tests for allergies before administering vaccines and I give this 5 stars.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 02:00 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4