Post #61

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 12 2010, 01:28 PM) *
I was able to get to Sledge earlier because I went through all of Skag Gully and killed everything before I found out I would have to go back to it. Lots of extra XP.

yea, i went all the way through skag gully too before i did the TK missions... so, when i went back in there to do those missions, i had to re-kill everything again... i'm seriously considering going through the arid hills a few more times after i take care of sledge to gain some more experience... there's plenty to kill in that area...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 12 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #62

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

It's worth the time. There's one part ahead of you, and I won't spoil it, where you will die a dozen times. Trust me, level up before you get to Old Haven and the Trash Coast.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 12 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #63

i want to get at or above level 16 before i finish up in the arid hills... i'm sure there's more missions to do in there as well besides killing sledge... it's too big of an area to not have anything else to do... same goes for the arid badlands... it seems like i haven't done enough there either...

one question, do i fight sledge one on one or, do i have to deal with a bunch or raiders as well? so far, the two boss battles i've done were just ridiculously hard to deal with... 9-toes and bonehead were fucking bastards to kill... not them personally but, with 9-toes i had to fight his skag pets as well... and with bonehead, i had to fight some heavily armored raiders right alongside him...

i feel like my weapons are much better going into this fight but, the enemies seem like they level with you as well so, even though i'm getting better, they are too...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 12 2010, 06:56 PM
Post #64

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Sledge has... I think only two guys with him, and Sledge is an up-close fighter, so crouch behind some cover to protect you from his shotgun, and takes out his lackeys, then concentrate on Sledge. It's surprisingly easy as long as you can avoid his gunfire and keep your distance.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 12 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #65

yea, the problem with fighting these guys is it only takes ONE SHOT from them to deplete my shield... then, i have to sit behind cover for like 10 seconds while i wait for my shield to come back... and by then, his shield is back and we exchange the same sequence a hundred times for like 20 minutes mad.gif...

maybe my new revolver toy might even the playing field...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 12 2010, 07:19 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 15 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #66

so... i never did fight sledge... i went through his safehouse but, he wasn't there!! but, i did find one bad ass shotgun in there... it's called the "terrible matador" or something like that... i am mowing down all variations of skags now with ease... as well as raiders too... this is one bad fucking shotgun!! i can't even imagine how sledge's shotgun would be better than this one...

i got a friend to play co-op with to check it out... he used my level 7 mordecai character... it was pretty fun...

but, i've since returned the game... i plan on purchasing this sometime down the road though, or re-renting it when i can't find something to rent... i'm convinced that i will have fun with this game for many more hours...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 15 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #67

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

He wasn't there? How the hell did that happen?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 15 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #68

i got the key from his hideout but, no sledge to be found... unless he was so easy that i didn't even notice since i was too pre-occupied with this giant psycho raider... but, there was no shotgun that was dropped either... i found that badass one in one of those cases there...

maybe the next place i go will house sledge... ...?

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 15 2010, 07:49 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 15 2010, 07:53 PM
Post #69

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

There would've been a cut scene if Sledge were there, so you couldn't have missed him. You took the elevator to where his room was, right?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 15 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #70

elevator? no, i was in a big 'ol circular room fighting this roid raged psycho or something... i think i was suppose to fight sledge in the next area i was suppose to travel to... the mines i think??

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 15 2010, 08:01 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Mar 15 2010, 08:09 PM
Post #71

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Oh, you're not far enough yet. You were in the arena-type area at the end of that long bunker, with the psycho and the midgets. Sledge is your next quest.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 15 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #72

well, i'll have him to look forward to next time i play then... i might have to warm up in skag gully first... you know, to get used to the controls again biggrin.gif... but, it's a pretty straight forward FPS so, there's not much i'll forget...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Mar 15 2010, 08:20 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Apr 20 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #73

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Hey gays, I just got this game. I'm currently borrowing it from a friend, but I will be procuring it for myself soon. I've only been playing a few days, but I'm hauling ass through it. I'm a level 21 Soldier. I've done the majority of the Arid Badlands missions and just kicked the shit out of Skagzilla.

I like the different guns, especially the elemental ones. The storyline is a little meh, but it is entertaining. It certainly can be difficult and a little overwhelming, especially playing singleplayer, but I have yet to play co-op. Need someone with another copy of the game. Anyway, it's a fun game, lots of violence, cool weapons and midget psychos with shotguns.

Claptrap is the shit. "Check me out, I'm dancing, I'M DANCING!"
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 21 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #74

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I've borrowed this from a friend for over two months now and haven't even played it... Should i?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Apr 21 2010, 06:25 PM
Post #75

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Well... Yeah.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Apr 21 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #76

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I mean is it worth playing.. since i have little spare time and many games to play.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Apr 21 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #77

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

It's still worth playing, yeah.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
II--DOBBY--II
post Apr 28 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #78

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 57,837
XBL Gamertag: I Dobby I
PSN Name: II--DOBBY--II

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 21 2010, 06:21 PM) *
I've borrowed this from a friend for over two months now and haven't even played it... Should i?

Yea you should!!

Or give it back, I'm missing my siren wink.gif

--------------------
"Women think giving birth is hard?? They should try playing CoD with a laggy connection"
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Apr 28 2010, 05:24 PM
Post #79

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Apr 21 2010, 02:21 PM) *

weren't you the one that started this topic?? tongue.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 12:12 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4