> M.A.G., massive action game...
ENVi3
post Sep 25 2009, 08:25 PM
Post #61

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 262

incase you haven't noticed, Friendly Fire is on in this game.
i found out when i knifed one of my teammates lamo.gif

--------------------

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 25 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #62

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

yea, this one guy screamed through his headset when he got in my line of fire and i took em down... hey, it was his fault, i wish i had my headset plugged in so i could tell him laugh.gif...

the team i am on is called, "Valor"... forgot what it was called in my previous post...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Sep 27 2009, 01:23 AM
Post #63

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

it seems like this is a headset needing game. well, you don't NEED one, but it would really help to coordinate stuff, but you probably definitely need one if you're one of the leaders.

it kinda sucks that the servers aren't up on the weekend. that's when i have the most free time, and it'd be a good time to fill 256 player rooms.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Oct 1 2009, 12:28 AM
Post #64

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

i tried out Raven and I didn't like them.
I'm trying out Valor now. If i don't like them either I will stick to SVER tongue.gif

[EDIT] so far I think Valor is pretty nice, but i still prefer the SVER experience/guns.

This post has been edited by ENVi3: Oct 1 2009, 12:53 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 1 2009, 01:02 AM
Post #65

wow, i haven't played in about a week... fallout 3 stole my playing time laugh.gif...

i wonder what faction dupzor picked... we'd all have to be on the same team to play together...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 7 2009, 03:57 PM
Post #66

played last night at got a new found appreciation for the game... i was actually playing with squad leaders who knew what they were doing... i didn't win in the first match i played but, i did win the second one... and our squad did it's job of holding their location on the last game... onslaught after onslaught, we held our ground, and kept the enemy out of our bunker biggrin.gif... it was awesome...

the first match i played, that i lost, wasn't because of our squad... we were infiltrating every location the squad leader wanted us to take down... we were destroying bunkers, tanks, buildings, etc... it's just a shame the rest of the valor squad didn't do shit...

if i play on squads like that every time i play, i got a chance to improve my skills... if i keep getting stuck on teams with crappy leaders and squad members that don't understand the idea of objectives, i don't learn anything since i spend most of the time dying... you need backup in this game... your squad has to stick together to achieve objectives, and to infiltrate other bases... it's that damn simple... stick together, or stay and protect your base if that's your objective...

EDIT: apparently you gain more experience killing people rather than completing objectives... now i know why no one sticks with their squad... it's because you gain more experience killing people... zipper is going to have to fix this because, half of the players in MAG are running around by themselves trying rack up experience points... if this is suppose to be a squad-based game then, they should reward more experience to squads for completing objectives, not individuals for kills... big problem, no wonder people wander around...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 9 2009, 07:04 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 16 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #67

played three matches last night... and valor won all three contests... two were defending the tanks/base, and the other was attacking... man, my squad was pimpin' on the last defense... we had the hot corner bunker where enemies were constantly coming from, right next to a gate they have to break thru in order to penetrate the base... we only let down the guard at the gate once... the rest of the time, the enemy couldn't even penetrate the base... it was pretty fucking cool to hold off a couple of enemy squads with our little 8-man squad biggrin.gif...

and i actually was one of the key contributors on my squad with 15 kills, 17 deaths, and 8 assists... this game is getting funner every time i fire it up... i am thinking about becoming an engineer or, someone who repairs stuff... might give me something else to do out there biggrin.gif... plus, i am really starting to understand the concept and realize that a repairman is the second most important position outside of squad leader... plus, you can have as many of these in your squad that you want... just like a medic... but, i don't want to really be a medic... no one hardly ever revives me in the battlefield so, i doubt i would do the same...

hey dupzor i haven't seen you post in here ever since i gave you that beta code... have you played it yet?? what's your thoughts?

EDIT: as i stated in my previous post, you do earn experience from killing but, you can earn more experience when your team achieves objectives... so, i take back what i said... only idiots who run around killing don't realize that you'd earn more experience if your team won so, contribute to the good fight people, not a random one...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 16 2009, 02:54 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Oct 16 2009, 02:53 PM
Post #68

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 16 2009, 09:46 AM) *
just like a medic... but, i don't want to really be a medic... no one hardly ever revives me in the battlefield so, i doubt i would do the same...

you can do it for the points ... but part of the reason is because the Medic Gun kinda sucks, you have to upgrade it two times before you can revive people, and then when you want to equip it its like 1,000cc.

I haven't played MAG in a while ... I've been playing Batman these past few weeks, but i think i might get back into MAG. too bad the servers aren't up on the weekned.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 16 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #69

ohh, i haven't even upgraded it once... been putting my points into offensive skills... what about repairman? if you equip the repair kit, are you automatically qualified??

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Oct 16 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #70

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 16 2009, 09:56 AM) *
ohh, i haven't even upgraded it once... been putting my points into offensive skills... what about repairman? if you equip the repair kit, are you automatically qualified??
Basically just equip the repair kit, and you can repair anything. I can't recall whether or not there's upgrades, but if there are some it would probably be like Faster Repair or something - which would be useful.
It takes forever to repair blown up bunkers. When i did it i must have sat there for like 20 seconds and barely got halfway repairing it before i was killed.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 16 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #71

well, if your team protects you, it would be golden but, you'd pry need a headset to tell em, "i'm repairing the bunker... watch my ass please!" biggrin.gif... but, if i carry the repair kit, i can't bring the rocket launcher with me.. and that does wonders on the tanks trying to get in... i must of blown up 2 or 3 tanks on that last game i played where we whooped some ass at the gates in front of our bunker...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 16 2009, 08:49 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Oct 22 2009, 07:21 PM
Post #72

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

The game has been updated to 1.30
and apparently the servers have been reset.
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstatio...=107362#M107362
AND, the servers are up longer for today (10/22) and tomorrow (10/23).

The bad news is a lot of people are reporting problems, either the servers are downloading the patch really slow, or it's getting frozen, etc. I think the best thing to do might just be to wait a couple of days ...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 23 2009, 02:56 PM
Post #73

yea, i downloaded the update before the game launched but, the patch took way too damn long so i canceled the download... i'll get it next week when hopefully the servers are moving faster...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Nov 11 2009, 03:58 PM
Post #74

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

has anyone played this recently?
I haven't played in weeks, possibly a month or two ...
I guess it couldn't keep my interest, or maybe it's those huge buggy downloads that turns me off ...
I might just stick with MW2, now that i decided to get it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Nov 12 2009, 05:07 PM
Post #75

i think the BETA trial is over... i couldn't access the game last night... i too haven't played it in a while so, i thought i'd fire it up last night... it downloaded an update but, when it came time for the game to start, it never did...

sucks... i was gonna try RAVEN to see if i liked them... but, if and when i get the actual game, i will more than likely use SVER... i tried them out last time i played and really enjoyed it... plus, the other players were more friendly in SVER... they were kinda jerks in VALOR... and who knows, maybe the actual game will allow you to have multiple characters!! biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Nov 12 2009, 05:07 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Nov 21 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #76

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

http://au.playstation.com/games-media/news...AG-beta-update/

honestly, i am having too much fun with Modern Warfare 2 to care anymore .....

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Nov 22 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #77

what? we're still eligible? i thought our beta ran out... holy shit, i am about to play this game soon then... i would much rather play this online than a generic deathmatch game like call of duty... i'm looking forward to continuing this but, it's all over on december 4th, which doesn't give me a whole lot of time...

but, the game comes out around the 1st of january so, i might look into getting this then... the beta convinced me that it's going to be a fun multiplayer experience... and one of the few that i actually play...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Nov 22 2009, 09:12 PM
Post #78

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Nov 22 2009, 10:46 AM) *
i would much rather play this online than a generic deathmatch game like call of duty.

i sort of felt the same way, i hated CoD4 online, and in fact i only played it online for like an hour before i got bored and decided to sell it.
but i decided to give MW2 a try, and i am liking it so far smile.gif ... i don't know why that is, seeing it's not THAT different, but who knows.

and it's not just dm ... there are objective games.

i think i got bored of MAG because i just kept playing that one mode where you have to steal the trucks over, and over, and over - on the same two or 3 maps ... since that's the only mode that was open.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Nov 23 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #79

call of duty gets old really fast for me... i don't care what new modes, perks or game play changes they make, it still feels like the original call of duty that i still play on my PC... the only difference is the amazing graphics compared to the old school ones i stare at in united offensive... the rest seems the same... i too played MW1 online and it felt no different than the first call of duty...

and, your forced to play what the developers want you to play in MAG... i mean, out of the 6 or so modes, there was usually just 1 or 2 available to choose from... and they alternated each day... i got to try out most of the modes... i like the one where you have to push the enemy out of his two locations and force him to retreat to his third and final stronghold... if you can get em out of there, you win...

i might have to fire this up today or something so i can get the updates downloaded...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Nov 23 2009, 05:33 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Jan 27 2010, 03:33 AM
Post #80

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

this topic has kinda of died ... but the game came out today.
does anyone have any updates they'd like to share?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 10:06 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4