> Midnight Club Los Angeles, RockstarBase.com article
ThomasH
post Sep 13 2009, 11:23 AM
Post #1

Vandal

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,727

Created with permission

For several years Midnight Club has been at the top of open world racing games, the same goes for Midnight Club Los Angeles, for the first time ever Midnight Club has a 24hour cycle, and traffic will change based on the time.
The game is powered by the R.A.G.E engine, which stands for Rockstar Advanced Game Engine, by using this engine Rockstar is capable of creating realistic graphics.

Details.

MC has good “GTA” like cutscenes this means: Good Motion capture, Lip-sync and good dialogs.
The characters in the game are tough , great, stereotype, like real Rockstars.
The story adds a little bit more to the game, you know what you are racing for, but if you only want to race, you can skip the cut scenes.
When you are cruising on the street, and you see an opponent, he has a arrow above is car, when you drive up to him and press Y ( Or Triangle) , than you can start racing immediately.
When racing someone you met on the street, you see a little cutscene between the drivers.
The game has a couple of new views , the standard one is a view that swings along with the car as you drive, but there ss also a classic view you know from the previous games.
If you lose you still get some money and reputation points, so you are still making progress throughout the game.
Multiplayer Details.

There are 11 multiplayer modes, from basis checkpoint races to “Stockpile” mode.
MCLA Multiplayer includes a “cruise” mode well-known from Burnout Paradise.
In the cruise mode, you can just drive online and enjoy the beauty of Los Angeles, but at any time you can start racing on your own circuit which you can create in the race editor!

More Videos Here.

Rockstar Released 2 car packs for Midnight Club Los Angeles, this is my favorite car.
Want to know more about these packs? Click Me!

Detailed Information.

Game: MidnightClub Los Angeles
Developer : Rockstar Games San Diego
Publisher: Take-Two
Platform: PS3, Xbox 360
Engine: R.A.G.E ( Rockstar Advanced Game Engine)
Social Club Features: Yes : Status Sync, Driving Test, Gallery and More!
Downloadble Content: Yes , South Central Update and 2 Vehicle Packs.

This post has been edited by W1ckeD: Nov 23 2009, 09:08 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
bOnEs
post Sep 15 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #2

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

no, i'm not failing medium races with the skyline, i'm failing the harder ones because, i don't think my car is fast enough... i was having the same problem with the first south central medium race at the start because i was using the eclipse at the time...

but, i'm not always winning with the skyline... i still lose from time to time... at least this game doesn't make you win every race, except for the ones that you "have" to win... you can lose a few races and still earn rep and money...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- W1ckeD   Midnight Club Los Angeles   Sep 13 2009, 11:23 AM
- - RamzKilla   I really wanted this game, I just never got around...   Sep 15 2009, 12:34 PM
- - PS Fanboy   I love all MC games. This is probably my second fa...   Sep 15 2009, 03:28 PM
- - bOnEs   yea, i'm a late bloomer to this game... i boug...   Sep 15 2009, 05:55 PM
- - PS Fanboy   QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 15 2009, 01:55 PM) yea...   Sep 15 2009, 06:54 PM
- - bOnEs   nissan skyline... maybe i'm just not that good...   Sep 15 2009, 07:02 PM
- - PS Fanboy   Your failing Medium level races with a Skyline? ...   Sep 15 2009, 07:10 PM
- - bOnEs   no, i'm not failing medium races with the skyl...   Sep 15 2009, 07:19 PM
- - Viva La Dillon   This game is badass. Love the graphics and gamepla...   Sep 16 2009, 01:41 AM
- - bOnEs   it for sure has it's upsides... it really feel...   Sep 16 2009, 05:03 AM
- - PS Fanboy   It's actually not that hard to platinum. The o...   Sep 16 2009, 03:24 PM
|- - Kamahl   QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 16 2009, 10:24 AM)...   Sep 17 2009, 12:31 AM
|- - DuPz0r   QUOTE (Kamahl @ Sep 17 2009, 01:31 AM) QU...   Sep 17 2009, 07:00 PM
|- - Kamahl   QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 17 2009, 02:00 PM) QU...   Sep 20 2009, 12:50 AM
- - Pieface   I didn't like this game, at all. I wanted too ...   Sep 17 2009, 11:18 PM
- - W1ckeD   QUOTE (PS Fanboy @ Sep 16 2009, 05:24 PM)...   Sep 20 2009, 11:06 AM
- - PS Fanboy   QUOTE (W1ckeD @ Sep 20 2009, 07:06 AM) QU...   Sep 21 2009, 03:18 PM
- - Dan Stephen   Haven't played MC for ages. ATM I'm still ...   Oct 31 2009, 05:18 PM
- - GLC   I totally forgot about this until I saw it sitting...   Oct 31 2009, 05:28 PM
- - Dan Stephen   Beaten Nikolai, I'm concentrating on the green...   Oct 31 2009, 11:36 PM
- - W1ckeD   Hee Guys. Get some tips on the Audi R8. This...   Nov 23 2009, 09:14 PM
- - Arthur   Actually, good game. I have it on my psp   Dec 5 2009, 09:46 PM
|- - W1ckeD   QUOTE (Arthur @ Dec 5 2009, 10:46 PM) Act...   Dec 12 2009, 03:27 PM
- - El-Nino   just dusted off some of my racing games after fixi...   Mar 13 2010, 08:09 PM
|- - Kamahl   QUOTE (El-Nino @ Mar 13 2010, 03:09 ...   Mar 18 2010, 07:05 AM
- - El-Nino   QUOTE (Kamahl @ Mar 18 2010, 07:05 AM) ni...   Mar 25 2010, 11:31 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:05 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4