IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Custom Missions?, Anyone up for some creativity?
Tranque
post Sep 12 2009, 01:01 AM
Post #1

Trickster

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,061

Back when I played Hitman: Blood Money, the forums began to create Custom Missions.

Custom Missions are when you write a mission out for someone else to follow, this can be anything from assassinations, to drug deliveries, beating up journalists, or even dropping off a delightful sandwich to a large hooker (Although I don't even want to KNOW the payment for that one). What you do is first you create a person who gives the mission. You can create someone who is a mafia member, an anonymous payphone type person, or just your average GTA Mission Giver. Then you choose which GTA 4 Protagonist you would like to give the mission to, at the moment Johnny or Niko, but once TBOGT comes out Luis as well.

After both of those things you write up a telephone chat or a scenario where the protagonist meets the mission giver, the mission giver explains the mission* and offers a payout**. Then you list the objectives and voila, you have a custom mission!

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll create one just to start off. If not, well, throw tomato's at me and I'll slink offstage. Of course if you have your own custom missions feel free to post some.

*Make sure the mission is actually doable and won't take forever (Don't describe someone in immense detail with an immense amount of factors IE SHE MUST BE WEARING A PURPLE COAT WITH A BLACK MAN IN A RED HAT NEXT TO HER. Its never fun to search for hours for something you don't even know is there or not)

**The payout is fictional, unless the payout is a hooker or something o.o, get creative heh.

Here is a CM Making Guide: http://www.igrandtheftauto.com/guide/misc/...custom-mission/

This post has been edited by Tranque: Sep 12 2009, 09:01 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 08:31 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4