DuPz0r
post Sep 11 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #1

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

The latest on Uncharted 2 at PAX 2009 is sounding promising. The Blu-ray has been maxed. They say that Uncharted 1 used about 30% of the PS3's power, and this time they maxed it out completely. They have taken full advantage of the CPU to allow richer background processes and a lot more animations at once.

Here is the interview from PAX:

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post Sep 11 2009, 08:33 PM
Post #2

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

I'll probably get it i just gotta get some shit straight in my life and get a job. Looks great though.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Sep 11 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #3

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Holy shit is all I can say.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 11 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #4

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

can't wait!! about a month from now we'll all be playing some uncharted online together... that's gonna be fun...

is there any special deals anywhere for pre-ordering? i'm thinking about it but really, i can just go to bestbuy before work and pick it up when they still have 20 copies available... the guys at gamestop act as if it's impossible to get a hot title if you don't pre-order laugh.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 12 2009, 02:20 AM
Post #5

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I'm overwhelmed by how much I want this game. I don't think I've ever anticipated a game more than I do this one.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post Sep 12 2009, 03:40 PM
Post #6

Vandal

Member No.: 20,125

Looks good, I haven't seen anything about the multiplayer yet. How does that look?

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 12 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #7

i played the beta for the online component... it's not just a thrown in muliplayer experience either... it's a full-fledged game in itself...there's a leveling system where kills, special kills, streaks and stuff add into your final total... i am not sure what kinds of things you unlock the higher you get but, i am sure there's something to that...

EDIT: here's a little writeup concerning the muliplayer... it's actually talking about the demo due out in a week or so but, it mentions what they plan to do with the money you earn...
http://www.psxextreme.com/ps3-news/5789.html

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Sep 12 2009, 05:06 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 12 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Sep 12 2009, 10:02 AM) *
i played the beta for the online component... it's not just a thrown in muliplayer experience either... it's a full-fledged game in itself...there's a leveling system where kills, special kills, streaks and stuff add into your final total... i am not sure what kinds of things you unlock the higher you get but, i am sure there's something to that...

I had the beta too. I agree completely. I'm hoping the real game is put together better, though. The menus were too confusing for me, and we got lost during the co-op missions too many times.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Sep 12 2009, 09:17 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Lucky fucks.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Sep 12 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (DiO @ Sep 12 2009, 02:17 PM) *
Lucky fucks.

To be honest, I played the beta twice and never touched it again. I don't know if it was lack of interest, or wanting to wait until the game came out, but you really shouldn't kick yourself for not getting in. (I didn't get in either, I got it from a friend's account.) Trust me, it'll be even better for you when you get the game. Us beta testers will know what to expect, while you will have a fresh look and not know what to expect.

Edit: Not saying the beta didn't kick major ass, because it did. I can't wait to play Uncharted online again.

This post has been edited by TheAnalogKid2112: Sep 12 2009, 10:07 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post Sep 12 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #11

Vandal

Hot damn, that sounds good. Uncharted's single player+ co-op and multiplayer = win

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Sep 29 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #12

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/unc...n-to-all-today/

Download the beta!!!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Sep 29 2009, 09:22 PM
Post #13

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

Awesome! I'll be on that asap!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Sep 29 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #14

ehh, i'll pry wait until the game comes out... too much stuff to play right now with fallout 3 DLC and MAG... i got a taste of it when i was beta testing but, i don't need to rush into playing the demo right now... i can wait biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post Sep 30 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #15

Vandal

This game is killing it in the reviews department, could be the game of the year this year.

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Oct 2 2009, 01:34 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Bin playing the online beta. Its fucking amazing

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post Oct 2 2009, 05:31 AM
Post #17

Vandal

QUOTE (Suryc Yelim @ Oct 1 2009, 07:34 PM) *

What is it like (can you compare it to another game or is it just it one of a kind?)

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Oct 2 2009, 05:46 AM
Post #18

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Oct 2 2009, 12:31 AM) *

What is it like (can you compare it to another game or is it just it one of a kind?)

???

why dont you download it and see it yourself? its on the PS Store just in case you didnt notice

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post Oct 2 2009, 05:58 AM
Post #19

Vandal

QUOTE (Kamahl @ Oct 1 2009, 11:46 PM) *
QUOTE (HB~Sauce @ Oct 2 2009, 12:31 AM) *

???

why dont you download it and see it yourself? its on the PS Store just in case you didnt notice

Haha I know it's out but I can't right now, maybe on the weekend I will give it a go.

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Oct 2 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #20

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

Got the demo. Still haven't played it. Is online any good?
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2014 - 08:14 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4