DuPz0r
post Sep 10 2009, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

So, who will be getting the PSP version? will you be getting the disc version or are you getting a PSPGo and go full on digital?

I'm getting it digital, but i still have an old PSP. It's just incase my PSP breaks, i can still use it on a new PSP Go.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
DuPz0r
post Oct 23 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #2

Still Standing
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I got my copy of CTW yesterday for psp! Damn it is awesome. I love how it feels like GTA 1 and 2, it has an instant classical feel. I like the drug dealing feature. If you need a little extra cash to buy a new hideout or some guns from amu-nation, then just buy some coke from some gangster street thug, and sell it to a mafia side-kick for more, and earn a little extra profit. It is genius and addictive. I soon found myself buying and selling ecstasy, acid, coke, heroin ect and building up a huge amount of money, even if i didn't need the cash. It sort of reminded me of the Scarface game where you buy in bulk and sell for profit. The Story missions are getting pretty good. And the dialog has given me a few laughs so far. I really like this game in a unique way, and recommend it to anyone on here with a PSP. GET IT NOW!

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2014 - 12:22 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4