Post #201

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Dec 15 2010, 01:37 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 14 2010, 06:26 PM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 14 2010, 04:21 PM) *
Has anyone got any random PSN adds lately. I've been getting loads of adds of which i've replied "Who's This?" with no replies.

Are companies starting to create PSN Bots or something?

I have but I'm not sure if they're just from random players in Red Dead and GTA. I've had a few shit heads send me a message that goes something like this;

"Pass this message on and receive $50 of PSN vouchers. This is a promotion from SONY, we are SONY bla blah blah......"

"Pass this message to all your friends and help keep PSN free, they want to start charging for online activity blah blah etc......."

I couldn't send those messages to my friends anyway because non of you bell ends have added me! New PSN: Marney-1

Added you last week. Anyone else get the Kevin Butler chain message yet? I lol'd.

Oh cheers! smile.gif So who the fuck is Kevin Butler?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 15 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #202

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

Am I the only one that reads Dup's name as "Bush-Cock"? XD.png

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Edgecrusher
post Dec 15 2010, 02:10 AM
Post #203

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Group Icon

Member No.: 480
PSN Name: JonnyCanonFodder

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 15 2010, 01:48 AM) *
So who the fuck is Kevin Butler?

This is Kevin Butler.

This is the message:

Hello there Playstation Network user I am Kevin Butler from Sony Entertainment Company I would like to stop this spaming rumor about Playstation Network users have to pay to playing online,please help me stop the rumor spaming if you send this to 35 people you will be granted $37 on playstation store just check your wallet money on playstation store.This message is tracked by me Kevin and Sony Entertainment Company.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 15 2010, 02:55 AM
Post #204

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Edgecrusher @ Dec 15 2010, 02:10 AM) *
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 15 2010, 01:48 AM) *
So who the fuck is Kevin Butler?

This is Kevin Butler.

This is the message:

Hello there Playstation Network user I am Kevin Butler from Sony Entertainment Company I would like to stop this spaming rumor about Playstation Network users have to pay to playing online,please help me stop the rumor spaming if you send this to 35 people you will be granted $37 on playstation store just check your wallet money on playstation store.This message is tracked by me Kevin and Sony Entertainment Company.

Yeah that's the message I meant, I remember the bit about $37 and the swpelling mistake in spaming. Kevin Butler's a bit strange don't you think?

Edit: 'swpelling' lol, I need sleep! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Marney1: Dec 15 2010, 02:57 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Dec 15 2010, 03:12 AM
Post #205

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

I didn't realize that character had an actual name.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 15 2010, 03:24 AM
Post #206

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i never got those messages... i guess i don't just add randoms to my friends list... i probably have about 20 friends, 15 of those are from here... i just added you edgecrusher, and yes, i sent a request marney... you don't have to do the legwork on this one...

right now i'm a little upset about the sam & max error download... apparently sony is on the trail but, it was offered to PS+ members for free ($40 value) but, it won't download... i actually can't wait to play this... i played the first season on gametap years ago and loved it!! stoic was even sportin' a sam & max avatar for quite a while... i can't wait to finally download season 5 and get back into sam & max biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Dec 15 2010, 03:28 AM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 15 2010, 10:24 AM
Post #207

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I just figured out that the reason i keep getting PSN adds is because of that picture JamieMilne posted on the L.A. Noire thread!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Dec 15 2010, 12:56 PM
Post #208

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 15 2010, 10:24 AM) *
I just figured out that the reason i keep getting PSN adds is because of that picture JamieMilne posted on the L.A. Noire thread!

Told ya! Any messages with the requests? "dO u woRk 4 r0KstArR?"
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 15 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #209

Still Standing
Group Icon

Yeah i've had those.

"OGM yur fiend has the L!A! Noir!"

Even though i don't even have the R* dev in my friends list lol

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 15 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #210

QUOTE (Marney1 @ Dec 15 2010, 07:56 AM) *
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Dec 15 2010, 10:24 AM) *

Told ya! Any messages with the requests? "dO u woRk 4 r0KstArR?"

i used to get those messages when GTAIV first came out... it was that damned "kill a rockstar" trophy...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 17 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #211

i offically "FINALLY" got to download the sam & max season 5 episodes... i'll be playing those tonight biggrin.gif... apparently it had to do with if you downloaded the demo, you got the error that wouldn't let you download the whole series for free... the network sent out a private location for those who downloaded the demo to get the whole series... yipee!! i've been waiting to play it...

also, i got to check out the DC universe online beta finally last night too... i left my system on all night on wednesday to download the 15+ gigs... and got to enjoy the experience last night... it was pretty fun to be honest... i am stuck in a hard place right now but, i am sure i'll figure out how to get around the situation but so far, it's been fun... i spent probably 4 hours playing this... and about an hour and a half of that time was spent creating my character from a vast array of selections... and i am sure it's only 25% of what the developers have in mind for character creation... here's my creation:

NAME: Captain Bones
ALLEGIANCE: villian
MENTOR: the joker
POWERS: runs fast, shoots fire, and dual wields weapons... one bad mamba jamma...

he's also wearing a tattered cape but, you can't see it in this dark photo... i hope to get some more time in with this before the beta ends... i have no clue when that would be but, i'd like to really see if it's worth considering purchasing when it's released... it's quite repetitive but, it could really be fun with some friends... and it's cool to see a world full of superheros... everyone is running fast, or flying past you... there's a lot of cool characters out there too... i've caught a few stopping in their tracks to look at my creation laugh.gif... if i had a headset plugged in, they might of been commenting on it too...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Dec 17 2010, 06:24 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Dec 17 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #212

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Looks like Carrot Top started playing with necromancy. I like it.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 17 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #213

i was trying to go for a pirate look but, they didn't have the shirts, and they didn't have a bandana or pirate hat either... so, i went with fiery orange hair instead... he does look like carrot top though, even the skull face looks like him laugh.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Dec 22 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #214

Still Standing
Group Icon

I've also got the PSN ID's BushkaUS and BushkaJAP btw lol But i only use them for free PS Store content.

This post has been edited by DuPz0r: Dec 22 2010, 04:39 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Dec 28 2010, 06:33 AM
Post #215

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

Member No.: 262

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Dec 17 2010, 12:17 PM) *
i offically "FINALLY" got to download the sam & max season 5 episodes... i'll be playing those tonight biggrin.gif ... apparently it had to do with if you downloaded the demo, you got the error that wouldn't let you download the whole series for free... the network sent out a private location for those who downloaded the demo to get the whole series... yipee!! i've been waiting to play it...

yeah me too. I played the demo a while ago and the games seemed interesting, I just didn't want to shell out $35 for them. Right now I'm on episode 4, but I'm taking a break because these really are the types of games where you have to figure out and sometimes you have to do specific things that are really not obvious to advance, so there's a lot of "ok wtf do I do now" moments where I get stuck. I haven't resorted to looking at guides to just cheat, because then I would just blow right through the games and it's more interesting trying to figure things out on your own.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Dec 28 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #216

i am still on episode one... i've gotten the demon's broth but, i am now stumped... your right though, this series is always making you solve things on your own... i am always getting stuck somewhere and spending 30 minutes walking around touching/talking/using items on everything until something works... this series never holds your hand laugh.gif...

but i am moving slowly through the episodes, savoring them so to speak biggrin.gif... i actually managed to play episode one for a couple hours yesterday because friends stopped by and i am sure they didn't want to watch me play the sims 3, lol laugh.gif, so i turned on sam & max so they could at least feel a sense of participation... i wasn't about to take advice on how to run my sims life...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Dec 29 2010, 04:22 AM
Post #217

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

lol ... yeah some things are just too specific sometimes but when you figure something it, it all comes together. And yeah, the game doesn't hold your hand, even with some of the hints it gives you, they're kind of vague. I've never played any of the other Sam & Max games, so these are my first.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jan 11 2011, 08:41 PM
Post #218

finally beat episode one of sam & max season 5... i played it off and on for a couple weeks but, it's easily beatable in just 4 or 5 hours, depending on how fast you are at solving the objectives at hand... the writing really shined through this season, and the characters are just as zany as ever... and fucking A, the rest of the season was set up nicely with the ending to the first episode...

thank you PS+ for giving me something worth the money... the rest of the stuff i got so far are just party games and flash-based puzzlers with a few cool PSone classics as well... but mostly, they've been casual puzzlers... and i ain't complaining about that either, it's given me some games to fire up when friends are around since for the most part, i buy single player hardcore games that are too involved to occupy my friends attention spans for more than 10 minutes... but this sam & max season is a nice addition and totally worth it... i 100%'d the first episode by the way biggrin.gif...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jan 15 2011, 11:16 AM
Post #219

Still Standing
Group Icon

Is this Sam & Max on the EU PSstore. I've been looking out for it, but haven't seen it so far...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ENVi3
post Jan 15 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #220

Numbers Runner
Group Icon

QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Jan 15 2011, 05:16 AM) *
Is this Sam & Max on the EU PSstore. I've been looking out for it, but haven't seen it so far...

It might have just been for the US PS store? Even with Plus content, the stores aren't the same.
I don't know if that means the EU Store isn't getting Sam&Max for free, but it means it's not at this moment?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 08:16 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4