Post #481

The universe goes on forever and we are alone
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 2,164

Bramin, IRL.

--------------------

QUOTE (Qdeathstar @ Mar 13 2009, 01:45 AM) *
The reason is that when heartless says something stupid, he really means it and believes it.

“They refer to me as an uneducated barbarian. Yes, we are barbarians. We want to be barbarians, it is an honored title to us. We shall rejuvenate the world. This world is near its end.”

Die Zeiten haben sich geändert.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 4 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #482

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

wow, it's a miracle!! that poor hideous defection of mother nature would be killed by now if this wasn't born in sacred cow country... i bet that cow doesn't even make it to 2 years though...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 4 2010, 03:17 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 8 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #483

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I thought this might be pretty interesting to look at. I dunno if it was posted in the old Fallout 3 thread we had on gta4.tv, but here you go:

http://www.26-04-1986.com/ < Pictures at the top menu.

This graffiti was made in Pripyat town, which was the first town to be affected with radiation when Chernobyl accident happened.
A group of artists from Moscow, Minsk, Berlin went down there 20 years later to make a tribute to all those people who passed away and who are still suffering from the causes of this catastrophe.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 27 2010, 06:05 AM
Post #484

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Jul 1 2010, 03:28 PM) *
i was just playing this game like a month ago... i played it for a few days, right before RDR came out... i took my evil black guy through mothership zeta... ahh the fond memories... i ought to take a picture of my character now... he's got paulson's sheriff's hat, the lucky shades, and tennpenny's suit... he looks like a fucking ringleader, or an old school ivory hunter laugh.gif...

unlike black people, i keep to my promises... oddly enough, here's my black guy...

Attached File  ringleader.JPG ( 79.97K ) Number of downloads: 15

question: where am i??

extra credit: what weapon am i holding?

----------------

EDIT: BTW, i just got the final trophies left to get... level 30 neutral/evil... i thought i'd celebrated by posting some nonsense...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 27 2010, 06:07 AM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 27 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #485

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Oh, you think you're clever? You're in front of the chapel in Hallowed Moors Cemetary, the waypoint between Big Town and Germantown Police HQ. And that's a nice MPLX Novasurge you have there.

In other news, I hauled ass through Point Lookout earlier to get Grifter's Fit and the Krivbeknih, to have an outfit and a one-of-a-kind book for my Book of Eli knockoff character. Good times will now ensue.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 27 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #486

but how did you ever know that was hallowed moors?! i thought the raider hanging above the front door would of thrown you off mad.gif... anyways, a book of eli-type character, huh? damn, how in the world did you maneuver through point lookout at such a low level??

what sword are you using?

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 27 2010, 05:46 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 27 2010, 05:55 PM
Post #487

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Even I don't know. I tried to do Anchorage first to help me gear up, but the Overlords spawned early, so that wasn't happening. I guess I can attribute the whole thing to the shotgun I found that was almost fully repaired. I took advantage of this freak occurrence, along with the Haley's Hardware glitch, and I guess a fully-repaired double-barrel is all you need to get through the main quest and Dark Heart of Blackhall. I did run a lot, though. Not every fight went in my favor. Now I need to get down to Lucky's and grab the Lucky Shades and acquire a fully-repaired Chinese officer's sword (let's hope New Vegas has an actual machete, huh?) and Eli will be complete.

Also, it was the spiked beams in the ground that gave it away. Raiders sure didn't do that. Plus you can see the monorail track through the wall.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 27 2010, 06:05 PM
Post #488

that was rather fun to be honest... i might start uploading photos from random places to see if you can figure them out... i know we've all scoured the map a dozen times so, it should be interesting biggrin.gif...

dude, now that you've mentioned doing a "eli" character, i am thinking about doing an "ash" character laugh.gif... that book is like the necronomicon... all i'd have to do is the pitt for the auto-axe... and acquire a sawed-off shotgun, an ax from point lookout, and the parkstroller outfit... what do you think?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 27 2010, 06:12 PM
Post #489

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

That would be awesome. Fighting ghouls would feel entirely different in an "Ash" state of mind.

And that picture game sounds fun, let's do it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 27 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #490

dude, upload a photo of your book of eli character once you get the shades... i'd like to see it biggrin.gif... if i had the PC version, this thread would be loaded with photos... but, i am thinking about seriously doing the "ash" character, like maybe tonight laugh.gif...

but, i don't know how i am going to make it through point lookout at such a low level... i almost want to do it near the beginning of the game, like after i make it to rivet city... i am thinking that stealth boys and running from trouble would do the trick... i am faster than anything in the swamps i think, so that's a plus... plus, i don't need to do the main quest, i just need to do the blackhall manor one...

i think i am going to make his home inside the farragut west station, right next to the dead ghouls laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 27 2010, 07:03 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 27 2010, 07:55 PM
Post #491

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I wonder if there's a mod that's recreates the tribal attack in Calvert Mansion. If you had the PC version, you could replace the tribals with ghouls, and voila, Evil Dead.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 27 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #492

haha laugh.gif... i tell you what though, it's a damn shame this book isn't located in the abandoned shack or something... but, what i plan on doing is power-leveling my way through some of the story, just so my character has some sort of skill... then, traveling to point lookout and starting my file there...

i will pretend that when they tried to send me to the present (in the army of darkness), they instead sent me hundreds of years into the future where the world was destroyed... it is here that i officially take control of "Ash"... i think i'll start it out near the mansion, that being where the portal dropped me ... this will set up the plot-line (i'll have to make it up in my head) where someone is tasking me with collecting the book because, i was sent to him by the gods to get this book... then, once i figure out how to leave point lookout, i'll make it my journey to walk all the way to the dunwich building to destroy it biggrin.gif... or just keep it and use it's power against the evil that's been unleashed on earth...

i seriously think a trip to mothership zeta wouldn't seem too far out of the norm for "ash" either biggrin.gif... but, i could have a lot of fun with this file...

EDIT: you know what, i think i am going to do all i can to set this file up for when i am done with dragon age, and eagerly awaiting for new vegas... power-level my way to 10, going through the pitt, and basically setting a save file right next to blackhall manor... then i wouldn't feel the connection from the previous 10 levels, or remember what i did to get there when i start the file again... it'll be like it never happened...

i'm going to need to buy a lot of shotgun shells and stimpaks laugh.gif... gotta keep that boomstick fully stocked with ammo...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 27 2010, 09:32 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 27 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #493

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

That sounds awesome, bOnEs. Make sure your Necronomicon hijinks lead you to all the ghoul hangouts. For once, you'll have a good character that still slaughters the ghouls trying to get into Tenpenny Tower.

Here's Eli. He looked a lot more like Denzel under the character creation lighting...

This post has been edited by Massacre: Jul 27 2010, 11:58 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2010, 04:45 AM
Post #494

i can see myself going apeshit on underworld too. laugh.gif... no mercy for the devil's children...

nice pic though, it really does look like him... i had the same problem with ash... he looked more like him when i was creating the character at the beginning... but, in the right light, he looks pretty close, just a little too young...

i am up to level 5 right now... i haven't even done or updated a single quest since leaving the vault... i've just been hitting up non-quest related locations and plan on re-visiting re-spawning locations like raider camps and super mutants camps too... basically, i am hoping the only quest i have actually started is the blackhall manor one... i am even debating where or not i should go to the pitt or save it for later... but, i do need to get my hands on the auto-axe...

hell, i don't even want to visit the metro tunnels yet... i want to keep most of the fighting outside right now where enemies re-spawn... the more ghouls i leave alive, the better...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 28 2010, 04:50 AM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 28 2010, 05:13 AM
Post #495

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

It already sounds epic. I might end up trying it myself, Eli doesn't really have a mission...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2010, 04:31 PM
Post #496

of course he does... he's traveling across the land, trying to find the right place for the book...

maybe you could start your journey at the rockland car tunnel, and travel all the way across the map to the republic of dave, pretending that this seems like the best place for it... it's a republic, and it has children eager to learn... on your journey though, you'll have to battle your way there, sleeping in makeshift beds and stuff, scavenging the land for items worth trading in for more bullets...

lol, i had a thought last night too... i think i am going to sell all of my ammo, except the shotgun shells... actually, i might use the press in the pitt and create shotgun shells out of the ammo... i figured that since i came from the past, the only things i am going to bring with me are the shotgun, the outfit, an ax, maybe a shovel, a few grenades, and shotgun shells... anything else?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 28 2010, 04:39 PM
Post #497

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

I think that covers the necessities.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #498

ohh, and the auto-axe biggrin.gif...

the problem though is, i am going to have to collect a bunch of auto-axes, double barreled shotguns and some axes and shovels for repair... that could be a big problem... i might have to stay in point lookout for a while, waiting 2 days just to replenish the stores with new weapons... then, once i get enough of them, i'll store them in the foot locker on the gambit... so, whenever i need to make some emergency repairs, i can travel to the boat...

the shotgun deteriorates at a rapid pace so, i'm going to have to travel around with at least two extra ones in my inventory at all times... and possibly an extra auto-axe...

EDIT: ohh shit, i don't recall denzel ever using a gun in the movie... your going to have to kick ass with just a sword laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 28 2010, 04:46 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Jul 28 2010, 04:48 PM
Post #499

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

He uses a pistol. He also uses a bow and arrow, which isn't in the game, sadly...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Jul 28 2010, 04:52 PM
Post #500

a basic 10mm, eh?? good luck with that biggrin.gif... you might want to get colonel autumn's pistol because it's the most powerful 10mm out there in the wasteland... or you could just use the blackhawk biggrin.gif...

also, your playing on the PC... you could mod a 10mm to make it worth using... maybe something with 20+ damage...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Jul 28 2010, 04:53 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 23 24 25 26 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 04:33 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4