Post #221

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 12 2009, 04:05 PM) *
I personally don't use companions, Dogmeat is forever holed up in my house keeping that worthless robot company.

i like to use followers... i practically went through the entire game on my evil file using jericho and clover just about everywhere... i would alternate which one i used, or who i felt like roaming the wastes with... my good file uses charon a lot, and cross every now and then... but, the main reason for having a follower is so i have an extra temporary place to store looted junk... they can help you out in that department tremendously...

P.S. dogmeat stays outside of vault 101 for me... i hardly ever see a reason to bring him along... he gets in the way more than he helps... he's worthless, the only time i might find a use for him is if i ever get the firelance encounter, which hasn't happened at all... i might use the "random encounter glitch" to get the firelance where you load a saved game right outside of a random encounter location... keep reloading until you get the one you want biggrin.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 12 2009, 08:19 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tranque
post Oct 12 2009, 09:17 PM
Post #222

Trickster

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,061

Clover should have an option to backhand her and say "Shut the hell up, woman"

If I hear "lover" one more time...

She annoyed me.

I liked the ghoul companion, but for Ms. Montgomery she had none, except her shotgun.

But a mod that would make some swamp freaks her companions would be fucking awesome

This post has been edited by Tranque: Oct 12 2009, 09:17 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Oct 12 2009, 09:17 PM
Post #223

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

how do you get dogmeat?

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Tranque
post Oct 12 2009, 09:18 PM
Post #224

Trickster

Find him at the Junkyard.

Also I always use the "Alternate start" mod. Its really useful.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 12 2009, 09:40 PM
Post #225

QUOTE (Tranque @ Oct 12 2009, 05:17 PM) *
Clover should have an option to backhand her and say "Shut the hell up, woman"

If I hear "lover" one more time...

She annoyed me.

she fit my evil character perfectly biggrin.gif... even all those bitchy remarks because, my evil guy was a bit of a bastard himself... a match made in heaven... or hell perhaps... i always considered her to be his significant other... kinda like a mail-order wife since she was a slave he bought... and jericho as his best friend... seriously, the evil companions are the best in the game IMO... jericho's skills were some of the best... he beat me to numerous kills... plus, you can give him a pack of smokes and every single chance he gets, he fires one up laugh.gif...

here's me and my evil crew... i took this pic months ago laugh.gif...

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 12 2009, 09:43 PM
Post #226

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 12 2009, 05:40 PM) *
plus, you can give him a pack of smokes and every single chance he gets, he fires one up laugh.gif ...

That works?! Oh, and nice pic. Tenpenny, eh? I'm guessing you let the ghouls in?

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Tranque
post Oct 12 2009, 09:53 PM
Post #227

Trickster

My evil racist white girl* character always kills the ghoul upon seeing him, because he is normally the first ghoul she sees.

She thinks megaton is too dirty to enter so she doesn't go near that but she does see a nice clean skyscraper in the distance...

*Not Ms. Montgomery

This post has been edited by Tranque: Oct 12 2009, 09:54 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 12 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #228

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 12 2009, 05:43 PM) *
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 12 2009, 05:40 PM) *
plus, you can give him a pack of smokes and every single chance he gets, he fires one up laugh.gif ...

That works?! Oh, and nice pic. Tenpenny, eh? I'm guessing you let the ghouls in?

yea... plus, i wanted a cool unique armor i could fit my crew with... but, now that i have the add-ons, my crew will more than likely be wearing raider pitt armor this time around biggrin.gif... it'll probably consist of the same crew as above (with the addition of my childhood buddy, butch) since, i am sure i'll be playing the game in an evil manner... i'm not blowing up megaton this time though laugh.gif...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 12 2009, 10:01 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
DonkeyTits
post Oct 13 2009, 06:41 AM
Post #229

Clepto
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

Dogmeat= http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Scrapyard

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 13 2009, 11:38 AM
Post #230

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE (Tranque @ Oct 12 2009, 02:17 PM) *
But a mod that would make some swamp freaks her companions would be fucking awesome

There is always Kenny in Point Lookout.

One of the best forgotten details, his cave, and the Herzog Mines.

Play games with him, like hide and seek.

I found Kenny-Bear, so he let me stay at his place.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 13 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #231

i did the velvet curtain quest last night... umm, who else was scared to dive underwater to reach the submarine?? lol, i thought for sure i was going to be attacked by mirelurks laugh.gif... but, i liked that little side quest... i'm noticing that the point lookout side quests are more indiana jones style biggrin.gif... hunting for treasures or a small fortune...

i'm gonna do the moonshine quest and maybe the safari too, then i'm starting my new game biggrin.gif... i'll come back to my good girl file one day soon because, i want to get the bog walker trophy... it's the only one left i have to get besides the level 30 evil/neutral ones... i'll pry do the antique land and heart of blackhall quests when i come back too... i'm just too eager to start my new adventure... i got a bag of green stuff so, i'm gonna sit down and start all over tonight biggrin.gif... i'm gonna take some more picture this time too...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Oct 14 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #232

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Still playing Mothership Zeta. I need to stop playing only when I'm high, cause I don't really remember much of what I did lol. It's still a kickass add-on. I love all the new shit. Oh yeah, I'm currently headed to the Cryo-lab thingy with that sexy knight.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 14 2009, 04:31 PM
Post #233

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Knight? You mean the Anchorage medic. Where the fuck do you get knight? Oh, right, you were high...

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 14 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #234

sexy knight?! the only woman on the ship is somah and... she's far from good looking laugh.gif...

i started my new file last night... i called him, "Omega"... right now, he's sitting in the farragut metro station's housing room by the feral ghouls... he's got about 750 caps already too and various loot stored in the room... i'm suprised at how much money i've made so far from the few items i had... sold some chems as well as most of the 101 security uniforms... and i'm having fun with this file already biggrin.gif...

had a couple funny moments too... i shot up dad with the BB gun when he gave it to me... he was making comments like, "i brought you into this world... you know the rest..." laugh.gif... eventually i knocked him unconscious... and the other was when i approached the super duper mart from the north side... i heard some commotion going on and when i turned the corner i saw a raider die at the hands of an eyebot... so, i decided to help the other raider take it out, not knowing that raider's would be bad guys yet... once it was gone, the raider ran away saying "i don't want to die!!" so, i let him go laugh.gif... never saw a raider do that before... but, after talking with bryan wilkes and turning down his plea (said i would think about it, do it later), the other raider finally grew his balls again but, started shooting at the kid instead... lol, i beat his ass with a baseball bat and that was the end of that...

his build is kind of average (SPECIAL is all 6's except for luck and strength at 5)... jack of all trades, master of none... i think i am gonna switch up his playing style throughout the game... stealth, small guns, big guns, explosives, melee... i tagged sneak, small guns and melee this time around while putting my early level gaining points mostly into small guns, lockpick and repair...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Oct 14 2009, 05:52 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 14 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #235

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

big teddy, 3 wasteland survival guides, antagonizer outfit.....

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 14 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #236

yea, i'm collecting those unique items like the large teddy bear... i grabbed some miniature gnomes on my good file biggrin.gif... i plan on getting most of the items i find that are sized differently than normal... i just have to be careful not to add another item like that in my inventory as it will reset the size of it...

on the subject of teddy bears, i wish you could pickup the dolls from point lookout laugh.gif... they should of made those a miscellaneous item so we could take it back to the wasteland...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 14 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #237

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 14 2009, 01:53 PM) *
yea, i'm collecting those unique items like the large teddy bear... i grabbed some miniature gnomes on my good file biggrin.gif... i plan on getting most of the items i find that are sized differently than normal... i just have to be careful not to add another item like that in my inventory as it will reset the size of it...

on the subject of teddy bears, i wish you could pickup the dolls from point lookout laugh.gif... they should of made those a miscellaneous item so we could take it back to the wasteland...

Evidently there are two sizes of many items like the Nuka Cola Truck, etc., as well as
the bears and gnomes and bottles and such. I have all the mini and mid sized gnomes
except the one in the Enclave Mobile Crawler. The gnomes change back in size sometimes.
My house and outside area are loaded with intact garden gnomes now....obsessed she is.

I stopped taking bears to Midea a long time ago.

One thing for sure is we cannot even have them near the large Red Racer Bear.
So I've kept them out of the house since on this file the larger bear hasn't shrunk yet.

I still haven't been able to get the bigger bear at the Raider SatCom Array.

I liked the dolls near Marguerite's place in Point Lookout, they were very cool.

For the Bog Walker achievement I got that pretty early, there should have been more locations.
One of my favorite things in Point Lookout is all the treasures every where. In the graves,
in the mines, in the water at the buoys, there is just so much all over the place.
My favorite side quest was the Chinese Spy one, did that thing before even investigating the mansion.

Also going back to the capitol wasteland, one of the Point Lookout tricks works.
There was a lagoon that you swim to the bottom of, then all this stuff came floating up.
Back home, in the river by the Satcom dishes, I got a bunch of stuff to float to the top.
Maybe finding a stupid coffee pot at the bottom did it, I don't know, but it makes you
take a second (or 3rd, or 4th) look at things back home....still finding stuff all over.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Oct 15 2009, 03:19 PM
Post #238

lol, looks like you and marguerite are about to get a little personal laugh.gif...

i've discovered most of the locations in point lookout but, some of those i never explored... i kind of passed them on my way to somewhere else... yea, the velvet curtain was a pretty cool quest... the submarine had me shittin' my pants because of the possibility of mirelurks... i'm coming back to this file soon...

so, just about every miscellaneous item has a different sized version out there? i recall seeing a very large damaged gnome outside of haley's hardware, i thought that was pretty cool too... and i ran across and abnormally large crate when i was exploring yesterday... i think i ran into it outside of the collapsed car tunnel (dupont circle) or something like that... i had just come out of the tunnel and was next to a metro station... i don't think i'll be getting that one back home laugh.gif...

-------------

my character arrived at rivet city last night... he initially didn't want to do the GNR quest because, he didn't want to do another favor for someone (feels like he's getting the run-around out in the wastes so far)... but when three dog wouldn't let him leave out the back, he lied to three dog and said he would do it just so he could get out of there... then, when i reached that junction where the tech/history museum was, i officially blew it off to continue down thru the metro... he figures that his dad didn't get duped into fixing the satellite dish either so, he would continue through the tunnel in hopes of finding more clues...

he's starting to get frustrated out here... initially he was in awe and talking to everyone and feeling a bit invincible... taking down giant ants, ghouls and raiders with a baseball bat... but, after being surrounded by two super mutants in the metro tunnels, he's realized that survival out here is not guaranteed... his cocky side is starting to show through, like with abraham washington... after he tried to recruit me into finding something for him (sounded like a suicide mission), my character started to learn how to blow people off... he's about to head into the science lab... figuring that sounds like a good place to look for dad...

but, he likes the whole setup of rivet city and the fact that there are numerous traders set up inside... he's thinking about looking for a place to stay on the ship... because, he's got a lot of gear back in the farragut station that needs to be sold for caps... i doubt i make my way back towards megaton anytime soon... my adventures are going to branch out from rivet city this time i do believe... megaton was just my first location discovered, unlike my previous files where megaton was where i started out and branched out from...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post Oct 16 2009, 03:04 AM
Post #239

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Easter egg time, children. Gather round.

I'm doing Broken Steel on my evil file, and I've discovered something awesome.

First, enter the upper floor of the room with the Tesla Coil, seen below:

Then, move to the opposite corner and into the long hallway with two turrets at the other end. In the picture below, the turrets have been destroyed, but you'll still recognize the area:

Enter the nook that previously housed the turrets to see your Easter egg. There is one on each side:

Notice the arrow pointing up. Look up, and you will see an ammo container on each side, both containing varying amounts of Alien Power Cells.

This post has been edited by Massacre: Oct 16 2009, 03:05 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 16 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #240

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 15 2009, 08:04 PM) *
Notice the arrow pointing up.
Look up, and you will see an ammo container on each side, both containing varying amounts of Alien Power Cells.

Yep, went there already. cool.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2014 - 02:54 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4