IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

69 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RDR General Topic, RDR out now worldwide!!!
Massacre
post Feb 19 2010, 07:07 PM
Post #121

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

I'm pretty exclusive to Gamestop, so it looks like I'll be getting an outfit. That golden gun shit looks pretty cool, though.

Either way, I'm looking forward to fucking up grizzly bears with a knife.

This post has been edited by Massacre: Feb 19 2010, 07:12 PM

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 21 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #122

Godfather
Group Icon

Member No.: 48,547

New art from Patrick Brown.

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 22 2010, 03:45 PM
Post #123

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

man that guy is GOOD...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 23 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #124

Godfather
Group Icon

The Bitches!

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 24 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #125

Godfather
Group Icon

I'm pre-ordering the special edition version of this because it has the Deadly Assassin Outfit, the War Horse and the Golden Guns Weapon packs not to mention the Soundtrack of which I don't know the details of yet.
Red Dead Redemption Special Edition Pack (Amazon)

This post has been edited by marney1: Feb 24 2010, 07:45 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flea
post Feb 24 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #126

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

This game looks epic, but i thought it was coming out april 3rd not 23rd, aw well, will be werth the wait!

This post has been edited by Flea: Feb 24 2010, 09:26 PM

--------------------

Compliments to Van Hel Singh

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 24 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #127

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (Flea @ Feb 24 2010, 09:25 PM) *
This game looks epic, but i thought it was coming out april 3rd not 23rd, aw well, will be werth the wait!

April 27th U.S - April 30th UK.
Achievements

+Quote Post
trathen93
post Feb 24 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #128

LFC

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,835
PSN Name: trathen

graphics look pretty good. it's a nice change to modern shoot em up games that have high tech rifles and cars. interested as to what it will be like having horses and old revolvers and shotguns instead. sales should be good for 2 reasons: 1, its different. 2, its got the rockstar logo on the front. always a big pull in to people who appreciate the R* logo that graces the gta games. definitely getting this.

--------------------

"You'll Never Walk Alone"

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 24 2010, 11:27 PM
Post #129

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (DirtyWorkz @ Feb 24 2010, 11:21 PM) *
graphics look pretty good. it's a nice change to modern shoot em up games that have high tech rifles and cars. interested as to what it will be like having horses and old revolvers and shotguns instead. sales should be good for 2 reasons: 1, its different. 2, its got the rockstar logo on the front. always a big pull in to people who appreciate the R* logo that graces the gta games. definitely getting this.

And R* haven't started to just throw out shit games (like happens with movie sequels & prequels) yet knowing that they'll sell just because of the logo. They're gamers making games from a gamers point of view.

This post has been edited by marney1: Feb 24 2010, 11:28 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 25 2010, 04:48 AM
Post #130

they spend countless hours perfecting their product... in R* we trust biggrin.gif....

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post Feb 25 2010, 04:56 AM
Post #131

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 24 2010, 11:48 PM) *
they spend countless hours perfecting their product... in R* we trust biggrin.gif....

salute.gif

It's obviously a beautiful looking game already and I'm sure the actual playing on our consoles will be just as fantastic.

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 25 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #132

Godfather
Group Icon

Cancelled my order from Amazon and ordered it from Gamestation instead for 49.99 including delivery. smile.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 25 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #133

i still haven't pre-ordered... has the north american gamestop referendum contest been decided yet?

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 27 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #134

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Feb 25 2010, 05:48 PM) *
i still haven't pre-ordered... has the north american gamestop referendum contest been decided yet?

Seems they're still taking votes here but I'm going to have the Deadly Assassin outfit in the limited edition copy I've ordered. Hope there's some way of getting the other outfits too, I really want the Expert Hunter Outfit.

Came across this Q&A from GameSpy.

This post has been edited by marney1: Feb 27 2010, 03:18 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Feb 28 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #135

has anyone read all of that dan houser interview over at IGN? that was an excellent read... i think it was like a 5 part series... really good stuff though, he talked a lot about how this game is propelling R*'s RAGE engine into new territory and how what they learned from GTAIV and RDR will effect their future games... he said that RDR is the best game they've ever made, and he hopes that future games are labeled the same as well as they continue to expand upon and add more elements to the RAGE engine...

he also talked about how the PS3 and 360 are far from reaching their peaks... he reference GTA III to san andreas and how much of an improvement they made between those games with the same system engine maxed out... the sky is the limit is basically what he was saying about this generation of systems...

that gamestop contest is taking too fucking long... i'm pretty sure the deadly assassin outfit will win so, just announce it already... jesus...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: Feb 28 2010, 06:40 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Feb 28 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #136

Godfather
Group Icon

Yeah I read the full IGN Dan Houser interview I read every interview I can find of his because he comes across as just an ordinary gamer who wants what we all want in a game.
I've been looking through this and by the looks of RDR so have R*.

Know who this is?

^That's 'Big Foot' leader of the Sioux, killed in 1890. If Red Dead was set in the 1880's we could have had a real reason to go searching for the 'rumoured' Big Foot that some believed existed in San Andreas. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by marney1: Feb 28 2010, 08:51 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 1 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #137

it's actually set at about 1900...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 1 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #138

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 1 2010, 12:11 AM) *
it's actually set at about 1900...

1908 I think.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post Mar 1 2010, 04:50 AM
Post #139

when reading that IGN interview, i don't think we'll see a bigfoot anytime soon laugh.gif... R* has been taking their games quite seriously as of late... RDR is suppose to be a spaghetti western but, a very realistic one... GTAIV went that same direction... LA noire is the same, going for a real-life gritty 40's... and i wouldn't be surprised to find out that AGENT is a very realistic telling of espionage...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Mar 1 2010, 06:17 AM
Post #140

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE (bOnEs @ Mar 1 2010, 04:50 AM) *
when reading that IGN interview, i don't think we'll see a bigfoot anytime soon laugh.gif... R* has been taking their games quite seriously as of late... RDR is suppose to be a spaghetti western but, a very realistic one... GTAIV went that same direction... LA noire is the same, going for a real-life gritty 40's... and i wouldn't be surprised to find out that AGENT is a very realistic telling of espionage...

That's what I meant, finding Big Foot in RDR could have been based on fact had the setting been the 1880's.
Achievements

+Quote Post

69 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 05:51 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4