IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Members Introduce Yourself!, Well, that goes for all members now we're on iGrandTheftAuto...
demon
post Apr 14 2010, 08:06 PM
Post #221

Capo

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,672

QUOTE (Jacko90 @ Feb 7 2010, 08:59 AM) *
Hey there I'm Jaakko from Northern Europe and propably the only Finnish member on this site. I would not be here if I didn't like Grand Theft Auto-series so much and because there aren't enough people back in my country who like GTA enough. I,ve been actually visiting Psy's other websites for a long time, seen GTA-SanAndreas.com for the first time back in 2005 and I also witnessed the rise of another great site GTA4.tv. But only after iGrandTheftAuto.com was released I had gathered enough courage to sign up to this place.

Visiting this place is also a great opportunity for me to learn how to speak proper english, since I'm trying to improve the grade of my english exam which is part of my matriculation examination. Doing that offers me a better chance at getting to university of my hometown and study some more english over there. Of course Grand Theft Auto is not the only gaming series I like. Other videogameseries I like include: Metal Gear Solid, Tekken and Resident Evil, but GTA is absolutely number one. If you feel you dont understand my speaches feel free to inform me anytime you like.

I guess this will do as an introduction of me, since you can hit up my profile and get some more information about me from there if you like. smile.gif

Hello Jacko, welcome! smile.gif I know I'm late but I've been absent for a long time.

QUOTE (supreme jedi @ Mar 3 2010, 11:14 AM) *
I have no idea why I joined since noone knows what the hell San Andreas is all about...I ask a question about getting an original file. but cant get it because of 'pirating'????? I ask a question about the thrusters on thee hydra. a newb answers but noone else? I mean damn this forum is good but ive seen better.

Welcome. smile.gif

QUOTE (WattsDaBest @ Mar 9 2010, 06:46 AM) *
Hey! I'm Rob wink.gif I live in Kent

I registered for this site because I just love GTA and this seems like a good site to discuss topics about it

I also think the guides on here are extremely helpful so many thanks for those! thumbup.gif

If any of you want to fool around in Free Mode or something like that, I am always up for a laugh Jumpy.gif

Welcome you too. biggrin.gif

--------------------
The new GTA 5 website. GTA 5 forums.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Jan 31 2010, 06:37 AM) *

That's for you ^
Use it in your sig or avatar because you are very special.

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roenik
post Apr 15 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #222

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 58,075
XBL Gamertag: aHairyCanadian

Been a visitor here for about 2 months. Love the GTA series, though I started with GTA III, and on the xbox, no less.

Currently going through BoGT, and just finished TLaD. Love it...Liberty City is a great premise in which to tell stories.

Pre-ordered RDR...very much looking forward to online play.

Cut my teeth on TeleStar, a home pong derivative. Been gaming every since.

-Roe

--------------------
-Roe
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post Apr 15 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #223

Capo

Welcome Roe!

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
I委
post May 4 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #224

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 58,212
XBL Gamertag: iComRadKeL
PSN Name: iComRadKeL
Xfire Identity: deathpro1

I'm Ice. I unfortunately had to re-register because I forgot all my login information. sad.gif Hello people.

--------------------

The GTA Sector.com (aka TGTAS) is a Grand Theft Auto fansite dedicated to the video game series from Rockstar Games and Take 2 Interactive Entertainment. We are dedicated to bringing resources, GTA news, disucssions, media and more for the fans of the Grand Theft Auto game series!
Keep updated at our TheGTASector.com Facebook page!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dugstar
post May 5 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #225

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 58,216
XBL Gamertag: Dugstar1

QUOTE (Psy @ Sep 8 2009, 09:59 PM) *
As the title says, post a short introduction for yourself. Who you are, where you come from and why you're here, etc.

I'm Psy, I run this site. I'm from Newcastle in the United Kingdom, although I'm a huge Liverpool fan and travel down to Anfield for every home page.

I'm here because it's my site, but also because I love Grand Theft Auto and the community of gamers who follow it smile.gif.

Areet fellow Kinsman ... Jumpy.gif

I hail from the same area .. Im a Gamer]/Geek/Dad and always spending too much time at either the PC/XBOX 360 as well as Hammering Twitter/Shitter a lot too as well as Juggling the joys of family life thumbup.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
SaroenX
post May 5 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #226

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 58,223
XBL Gamertag: Saroen420
PSN Name: SaroenX

Hi - My name is Joe, I'm new to this site (Just joined yesterday), but I'm a HUGE fan of Psy's Work. GTA4.tv's 100% completion guide (Although not working at the moment for GTA IV, TLaD is though), along with the rest of the site is AWESOME.

I love playing games, my favorite games include EVERY game in the Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto. and Final Fantasy Series, Assassin's Creed I + II, Unreal Tournament III, and alot of others I'd rather not rant on about smile.gif.

I used to have an xbox and PS3 but unfortunately my house was robbed and both were stolen sad.gif, and I also lost my job so was unable to afford a new one of either yet (Although I plan on first buying a PS3 because I'm DYING to Play Final Fantasy XIII [even though it's on both, they're also releasing Final Fantasy Versus or w/e on PS3 only) but will be buying a new Xbox also shortly after that.

My PSN Name is: SaroenX
Xbox Live/Games for Windows Gamertag: Saroen420

I love to play games on multiplayer, so if anyone cares to play along with me go ahead and send me a friend request! My favorite game modes are anything that is co-op (Hangman's NOOSE, Bomb da Base II, etc...), but i'm getting better at the Deathmatch type games (I only started playing multiplayer two days ago, so i REALLY suck at that aspect still! although a friend gave me some tips so i'm hoping to get better). I'm currently rank 4, but hoping after doing some SP missions to log on and get rank 5 today.

I also started a Blog on this site today, and hope to become a member of this great community! Thanks for listening to me ramble!

Have a good day everyone!

--------------------

Look me up if you ever want to play Multiplayer!
XBox/Games for Windows Live Gamertag: Saroen420
PSN: SaroenX
Grand Theft Auto Online Rank: 4
Achievements

+Quote Post
demon
post May 7 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #227

Capo

Welcome Ice, Dugstar and Saroen! I hope you will be active both on the main site and on the forum. smile.gif

QUOTE (I委 @ May 4 2010, 11:30 PM) *
I'm Ice. I unfortunately had to re-register because I forgot all my login information. sad.gif Hello people.

Do you have a history here? Maybe the admins can help you get back your old account.

QUOTE (SaroenX @ May 5 2010, 10:12 PM) *
I used to have an xbox and PS3 but unfortunately my house was robbed and both were stolen sad.gif, and I also lost my job so was unable to afford a new one of either yet

Terribly sorry to hear that. No insurance?

--------------------

That's for you ^

QUOTE (TF)
for being a little bitch
Edited by TF.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 11 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #228

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

QUOTE (I委 @ May 4 2010, 10:30 PM) *

OMG - as in IceColdBagey?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dog Mauser Truck
post May 13 2010, 01:48 AM
Post #229

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,290

Dog MauserTruck
West Virginia
44.5 years old
Uniform:
hiking type sneakers
white t-shirt
Desert camouflage USMC cap/boonie hat
light cargo pants

My handle comes from the three things I want to acquire in Red Dead Redemption, I will then drive around saving people and animals.

Dog=I like dogs.
Mauser=Fully automatic German pistol. I like broomhandle Mausers.
Truck=I like vintage cars and trucks.

Horses? I like 'em, but with double action revolvers, Winchester 1892s, Bolt action 1903 Springfields, Gatling guns, semiauto rifles, semiauto pistols, firebottles, MG08 Machine guns, and artillery; they're too easily knocked out of commission for my liking. I'd trust walking with a dog at my side before I'd trust a horse in RDR. At least the dog will be my AWACs plane, and it can keep me warm on Cold Nights, too(I really don't want to get with a whore and give my wife VD). THink heater, not sex. Also, horses can attact predatory animals and I really don't to face coyotes or Grizzlies before I get some serious firepower, too.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 13 2010, 04:46 AM
Post #230

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

A very informative entrance. Welcome to iGTA/iRD!

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
CamelSmoker420
post May 14 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #231

Nobody Special

Member No.: 58,272
PSN Name: CamelSmoker420

names CamelSmoker420 ive been coming since 08 but just decided to make a acc i live in washington st

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
BAMF
post May 15 2010, 12:43 PM
Post #232

Litterer

Member No.: 58,181
XBL Gamertag: Serotonin777

Alright, gang, I guess it is high time I formally introduce myself (it's always high time in my book, incidentally). I grew up in Michigan and live in Wisconsin now. I love the mid-west but enjoy traveling abroad as much as I can afford.

The name I chose for posting here is BAMF (Bad Ass Mother Fucker), inspired by a cartoon character I messed around with as a teenager (image provided). When I first saw John Marston in a RDR trailer, I said "That is so BAMF! I want to be that guy!!"

I'm on the Xbox 360 but I'm sure the PS3 is just as much fun. And for the sake of avoiding confusion, let me say that I am NOT a hot, little black chick with pig-tails but I do play one on Xbox LIVE. rolleyes.gif I like to spin my avatar around and look at her cute little ass. So sue me.

I think TreeFitty said it best: "I'm here because Psy is the man and every other site sucks." I sat it out during the whole lead up to GTA IV, observing but not participating in the forums but I have so much respect for the quality of Psy's work and am so pumped about RDR that I finally had to dive in and be a part of it.

I drink outrageous amounts of tequila and consider open world gaming a kind of drinking game where I get to "pop on some bustas" until I'm too drunk to hold my ground and then I call it a night.

So far it has been a lot of fun. Cheers!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 15 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #233

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Fuckin' A. Again.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pacaveli
post May 16 2010, 05:04 AM
Post #234

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 58,308

Hey everybody. The names Pacaveli and im from Boston, MA in The United States.

--------------------

- Graphix Design: PM me for a custom signature.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Massacre
post May 16 2010, 05:07 AM
Post #235

Warlord of the Wastes.
Group Icon

From: Leichenstadt, State of Massacre, in the Warlord Empire
Member No.: 2,470
XBL Gamertag: WarlordMassacre
PSN Name: Warlord_Massacre

Boston? Funny, that's the city I'm supporting for the next GTA.

--------------------
QUOTE (Darth Sexy @ Sep 12 2009, 03:43 AM) *
Massacre, you make me look like a rational, moral, kind person.
QUOTE (Marney1 @ Oct 26 2009, 01:22 PM) *
Massacre - What you've just posted is sick and disturbing...
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Jan 17 2010, 04:22 PM) *
When Massacre is around, everything is violated... Whether it likes it or not.
QUOTE (ViceMan @ Mar 6 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Whenever I think of "human resources" Massacre immediately springs to mind.

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 17 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #236

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

Wow.

What a wealthy addition of fresh meat. I'm sure the site will experience a influx of short term members; hopefully some of them will stick around so I can eat them in the Asylum.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 17 2010, 02:40 PM
Post #237

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 17 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #238

Boss
Group Icon

Achievements

+Quote Post
TreeFitty
post May 17 2010, 08:23 PM
Post #239

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

*ahem*

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 18 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #240

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE (TreeFitty @ May 17 2010, 04:23 PM) *
*ahem*

Don't ahem me. I'm introducing myself to the new members very descriptively with pictures and Seinfeld references.
Achievements

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 14 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 05:31 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4