Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Over the past 10 months I have been very hard at work developing a new website which covers all of the GTA games in the series. This website is now more or less complete and will be launched tomorrow, 09/09/09.

The site is called iGrandTheftAuto.com and features a brand new content management system coded from scratch. The forums and website are fully integrated, meaning you have the ability to log in on either the site or forum, where you can post comments on, or rate various content across the site.

Some other features include an Achievements system, similar to Xbox 360 games, where members are rewarded for completing various tasks across the website, and content submission where members have the ability to contribute Guides, Images, Videos, Downloads, News and submit Questions for a Frequently Asked Questions database.

In addition, we have plenty of community features including member blogs and a Yearbook built into the site, and other GTA or gaming websites can use the built in Affiliation tool to add their links and buttons to our website.

There are plenty more features which I'm not going to cover just yet, but the site will go live in the next 24 hours, where you'll be able to see it in all of it's glory.

As a result, we will be permanently closing the GTA4.TV forums from about 8 PM GMT tonight, where we will then copy all content over to the new forums on the new site. All members have been copied across already, so you will not have to re-register if you already have an account at GTA4.TV.

Stay tuned for updates, and I hope you enjoy the new site. It's been a long and somewhat painful process, but it's by far the greatest thing I've ever created, so hopefully the feedback will reflect that.

We also have a Facebook Group and Fan Page, a Twitter account and a YouTube channel which you may wish to join or follow.

See you on there tomorrow!

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TreeFitty
post Sep 8 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #2

[ShitKickers] Posse
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 35,531
PSN Name: therealtreefitty

*wets pants in excitment*

--------------------
gta 5

People say I'm crazy for running into burning buildings. I say I'm crazy because I do it for free.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 09:47 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4