If you live in the UK, you may be able to find the newest issue of Xbox World 360 Magazine, which contains a brand new 8 page preview of Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad Of Gay Tony.
Some of the main (awesome) points from the article are as follows:
- There will be around 20 mission in The Ballad Of Gay Tony. A similar number to The Lost And Damned, so we expect it will take players around 5 hours to complete the story.
- You're able to re-play missions at any time after completing them!
- When you complete a mission you are given a score of up to 100% depending on how you performed. Replaying the missions allows you to improve these scores.
- The in-game HUD (radar/map etc) is a light pink/purple style, as you'd probably guess from the colours used in the logo.
- There are three new nightclubs which can be accessed in TBOGT. These include Bahama Mamas, Hercules and Maisonette 9.
- It's Luis' job to look after Gay Tony's clubs - Hercules and Maiseonette 9.
- Algonquin's golf course (behind the bowling alley, on the pier... you know) is now more than a piece of scenery. It can actually be used to play a golf mini-game!
- A number of new websites have been added to the in-game internet.
- Four missions were previewed within the article, but bearing in mind there are only around 20, we're not going to cover them in order to avoid spoiling part of the story. If you want to read the details, click the link below for GTA4.net.
Thanks to adamcs
for the details.