Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Ballad of Gay Tony Mission Details
FuddMan
post Aug 30 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,351

A poster on the IGN forums recently got time to preview The Ballad of Gay Tony at the GameCrazy event in Las Vegas this week. Here's how IGN summarised it:

"For [the first mission], Luis Lopez, the main character, had to take control of a new helicopter, armed with a machine gun and RPG launcher. Players then must destroy a yacht and several smaller boats. The other involves Luis jumping out of a helicopter and parachuting on top of a nearby building ready to be infiltrated. Players were also given a variety of new weapons, including a smaller, automatic rifle, a turret-size machine gun, and satchel charges."

We've already seen the Little Bird-style chopper, the yacht, and the parachuting in the screenshots posted yesterday and earlier in the week, so this pretty much confirms what we can expect. Hopefully we'll see even more when the trailer comes out; remember, it hits this Tuesday!

[Source: IGN, props to Massacre for posting in our forums]

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 03:06 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4