Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Featured Stunt Movie: The GuideD And BlesseD
Rating 5 V
post Aug 19 2009, 10:16 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,351

Forum user MuRpHyNiGHtLonG has recently uploaded his latest GTA IV stunt movie, entitled The GuideD And BlesseD. It features a whole host of, quite frankly, amazing bike jumps, and the editing pulls it together brilliantly. It's well worth the watch.

The full 720p .avi can be downloaded here.

You can also check out MuRpHyNiGHtLonG's previous stunt movie, HigHeR StrOngeR FasTeR, below:

If you have anything you'd like to see featured on the site, feel free to send them into us. Details are on the Contact page.

Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Start new topic
post Aug 29 2009, 12:40 AM
Post #2

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Having watched it again, I really do not believe it's possible to get the distance you did on some of the jumps without modifying the game engine at all. You have somehow managed to clear 2 or 3 buildings completely, or land on the roof of a building 200 feet in the air after just hitting a small kerb or something. Sorry, it's a well made video, but I don't believe you didn't use any mods. Even with 300 attempts, unless it was an epic glitch, I can't see how it would be possible to do that in the console version.

+Quote Post
post Aug 29 2009, 06:26 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 55,545

Hmmm :/

I think the only problem is that you never stunt on GTA SA too ^^

For GTA IV : 1st, main of my bumps are on full speed
unless a good rad run, you cant exceed 160kph, full speed is 180/183kph

2nd, I dunno where can be the fun to stunt with a modified handling

The first rule of stunting is to play on a non modified game

and.. 3rd, I can do it on lan smile.gif

I dunno where you find it "impossible", but for quite every precision landing you can see on it, just know sometime I go higher XD.png

The only main reasons make it quite impossible on console version is cause I used a no peds/no traffic mod, and the attemps needed to success one of it tongue.gif

All I can tell ya is if you come to Paris, I can show you that all of it is totally possible
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2015 - 07:37 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4