IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Guitar Hero: Metallica online help, Invite errors.
Apocolyptic Diet...
post Aug 11 2009, 01:13 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 52,327

My friend and me are trying to play online, but every time we try we both get the same message "Failure to join as the session no longer exists". If anyone has any information on this problem or of another pre-existing forum, please provide a link for people like me who are having this problem. Thank you in advance for any help.

--------------------
Do you remember your first piece of ass? Yeah? Do you remember your first blowjob? Yeah? How'd it taste?

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Aug 11 2009, 04:00 AM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

Guitar hero online sucks... metallica even more cause less people play it. It wouldnt surprise me if Activision stopped supporting it cause no one was ever online.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Apocolyptic Diet...
post Aug 11 2009, 06:22 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

I'm seeking help with an online issue. If you want to bitch and moan about how much GH online "sucks", do it in R&R.

This post has been edited by Apocolyptic Diety: Aug 11 2009, 06:24 AM

--------------------
Do you remember your first piece of ass? Yeah? Do you remember your first blowjob? Yeah? How'd it taste?

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 11 2009, 02:37 PM
Post #4

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(Apocolyptic Diety @ Aug 11 2009, 02:22 AM) [snapback]1517506[/snapback]
I'm seeking help with an online issue. If you want to bitch and moan about how much GH online "sucks", do it in R&R.

Snap, snap.

He may have answered your question already. It could be that Activision doesn't care anymore about supporting games that no one plays online. Or you have a shitty internet connection to match your attitude.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Aug 11 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #5

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Well, OP, Guitar Hero online DOES suck. It's sucked ever since Guitar Hero III. Granted, it's better, but it's always been bad.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Apocolyptic Diet...
post Aug 11 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 11 2009, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1517532[/snapback]

Snap, snap.

He may have answered your question already. It could be that Activision doesn't care anymore about supporting games that no one plays online. Or you have a shitty internet connection to match your attitude.

Not everyone has a sunny attitude like you. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just looking for answers from anyone here who actually knows why this occurs and ways to fix it. My internet connection is fine. My friend even gets the same message I do. I know hes had his fair share of connection issues. Hes the only one I cannot invite or be invited by. I've heard they are planning to stop supporting PSN/PS3 al together.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Aug 12 2009, 04:07 AM
Post #7

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(Apocolyptic Diety @ Aug 11 2009, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1517667[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 11 2009, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1517532[/snapback]

Snap, snap.

Not everyone has a sunny attitude like you. I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just looking for answers from anyone here who actually knows why this occurs and ways to fix it. My internet connection is fine. My friend even gets the same message I do. I know hes had his fair share of connection issues. Hes the only one I cannot invite or be invited by. I've heard they are planning to stop supporting PSN/PS3 al together.

GH online sucks, their servers suck and no one is ever online... if that answer isnt good enough for you, then fuck off. I doubt you'll find a better answer anyway.

If you bothered to check my sig, you would notice i actually got the game and played it a lot, so its not just random "bitching and moaning".

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2014 - 02:12 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4