Post #2

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Fuck. He'll be minus a head in a week.
I have a feeling.

Why?
Because he asked to bring us home, and the shits not going to happen.
So they'll take it out on him.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 19 2009, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Godfather
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 48,547

I think he's been held since 30th June.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post Jul 19 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #4

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

huh... No comment.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Jul 19 2009, 11:00 PM
Post #5

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

It would suck so much to be him right now.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 20 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #6

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

This is pretty terrible stuff.
I couldn't imagine it, my heart goes out to his family.

Achievements

+Quote Post
DuPz0r
post Jul 21 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #7

Still Standing
Group Icon

Member No.: 439
PSN Name: BushkaUK

I feel sorry for him. Things like this are one of the reasons I'd hate to be in the army. This guy is doomed, and we all know it. I just think it is sad that we don't negotiate with terrorists to save lives. I know it would be a bad thing, but it is the moral of it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post Jul 22 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #8

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

I know Bush did negotiate. Obama, Its been a almost a month he hasn't spoke about it. Worst President in US history. Hope can't run a God Damn country.

This post has been edited by ConQueSteD: Jul 22 2009, 12:09 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 22 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #9

Boss
Group Icon

Hilary Clinton is campaigning for the soldiers release. It's not Obama's fault he got captured, it's Bush's.

Bush should take a break from snorting cocaine in Texas and go get that boy back.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 22 2009, 02:21 PM
Post #10

Godfather
Group Icon

QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 22 2009, 03:08 PM) [snapback]1514127[/snapback]
Hilary Clinton is campaigning for the soldiers release. It's not Obama's fault he got captured, it's Bush's.

Bush should take a break from snorting cocaine in Texas and go get that boy back.

No chance of that desserter doing anything for him.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jul 22 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #11

Clepto

This is why I'm glad I'm going Navy. I feel bad for this guy, and I'd probably crack under pressure and start crying like a baby in his situation.

Unless I have to do [acronym="Fleet Marine Force"]FMF[/acronym], then there is a chance I'm screwed.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 22 2009, 03:31 PM
Post #12

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jul 22 2009, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1514132[/snapback]
This is why I'm glad I'm going Navy. I feel bad for this guy, and I'd probably crack under pressure and start crying like a baby in his situation.

Unless I have to do [acronym="Fleet Marine Force"]FMF[/acronym], then there is a chance I'm screwed.

You're not Fleet Marine Force material.

Just kidding.

But seriously, after 9-11 I debated on joining the Armed Forces, but after realizing we were fighting a bunch of Jawas who'd fly planes into buildings, I figured I'd be better off in college. I did get abducted in college though, ironically, but I still have my head and was never a pawn in a political game.
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Jul 22 2009, 09:27 PM
Post #13

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 22 2009, 02:08 PM) [snapback]1514127[/snapback]

LOL! it wasn't Bushes fault he got captured, it was his own. He's the one who decided to take a walk off the base by himself and wonder around in HOSTILE TERRITORY. A real Emmy Award Winner right there. Sucks fot his family but you just don't do that. Thats why you think before you act, if he was deserting his duties, did he actually think that he's gonna walk home from Afghanistan? Or maybe he had to drop a deuce and saw all the stalls were filled, so he decided to find a nice quiet spot away from everyone, he still didn't think it through. Could've just gone behind the humvee.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 22 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #14

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 22 2009, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1514189[/snapback]

LOL! it wasn't Bushes fault he got captured, it was his own. He's the one who decided to take a walk off the base by himself and wonder around in HOSTILE TERRITORY. A real Emmy Award Winner right there. Sucks fot his family but you just don't do that. Thats why you think before you act, if he was deserting his duties, did he actually think that he's gonna walk home from Afghanistan? Or maybe he had to drop a deuce and saw all the stalls were filled, so he decided to find a nice quiet spot away from everyone, he still didn't think it through. Could've just gone behind the humvee.

Question: Which president sent the troops to Afghanistan in 2001/02?
Achievements

+Quote Post
ConQueSteD
post Jul 22 2009, 09:50 PM
Post #15

Bukkake?
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Member No.: 38,555
XBL Gamertag: ConQueSteD TZA
PSN Name: ConQueSteD

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 22 2009, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1514189[/snapback]

you sir are a dumbfuck, he lagged behind during patrol when he was captured.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marney1
post Jul 22 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #16

Godfather
Group Icon

After reading the details of this story it just doesn't seem genuine. Haven't pinpointed the hole in it yet but it sounds like some sort of set up to me, something fishy going on here.
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Jul 23 2009, 01:31 AM
Post #17

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 22 2009, 09:32 PM) [snapback]1514192[/snapback]

Question: Which president sent the troops to Afghanistan in 2001/02?

Your point being what? He still allowed himself to be captured, there in being that its his own fault. If youre gonna blame his capture on Bush then you might as well blame the government when you get into a car accident cause after all they issued you a drivers liscense so they are ultimately responsible. And hell if i turn out to have some hereditary disease then i might as well sue my parents cause they caused that too.

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. Builds brain cells, a backbone, and a bit of character ya pussies.

This post has been edited by new major on the block: Jul 23 2009, 01:32 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leon Kennedy
post Jul 23 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #18

Nobody Special

Member No.: 51,267

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 22 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514225[/snapback]
Your point being what? He still allowed himself to be captured, there in being that its his own fault. If youre gonna blame his capture on Bush then you might as well blame the government when you get into a car accident cause after all they issued you a drivers liscense so they are ultimately responsible. And hell if i turn out to have some hereditary disease then i might as well sue my parents cause they caused that too.

People need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. Builds brain cells, a backbone, and a bit of character ya pussies.

You should re-read what you wrote. Your logic is flawed, and your points are moot.

1. He did not "allow" himself to be captured. Regardless of what he was doing when it happened, I am pretty sure he didn't just allow it happen. And don't try to say something like "Well, if he didn't want to be captured he would have fought back". Retarded logic, that is. 1 guy with a gun vs. I don't know how many guys with guns that will use them if provoked. Who do you think is gonna win that one?

2. The government, yes, does issue drivers' licenses. However, they don't force you to get behind the wheel of a car when you and your whole family (and most of your country) don't want you to, and they don't make you drive on the streets where other people, who may not be licensed or even know how to drive, are driving. On the other hand, the government DID tell these poor guys that they had to go to Iraq and/or Afghanistan, and they are telling them that if the need comes up they will die for their country. Your point about suing the government over getting into an accident is flawed with horrible logic.

3. I cannot argue that genetics play a huge role in if you have a hereditary disease (that is, after all, why they are hereditary). And while the concept is the same - you have no control over what is initially happening - the analogy is pointless. Your parents may have given you the genetics to be pre-disposed to a hereditary condition, but that doesn't mean they are to blame for your getting said disease. And don't try to say "Well, they fucked, and I was conceived, so yes they are to blame". No, they aren't. They aren't to blame for your disease anymore than you are to blame for throwing garbage away and increasing the size of your local landfill.

4. Taking responsibility for his actions? I will admit that he willingly signed up for the military, knowing full well what could happen. And yes, I'll even go so far as to agree that this wouldn't have happened if he didn't join the army (or whatever branch he is serving in). But the government also has to take the blame as they are the ones that put him in Afghanistan, and therefore into that position. And who's going to be there when he dies? Nobody. Why? The government (and this is a direct quote) "doesn't negotiate with terrorists".

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Oct 26 2009, 01:47 PM) *
Finally, I can do this:

In memory of Nanee. 9/1/1993 - 5/16/2009. Rest in Peace, little girl.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Jul 23 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #19

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Jul 23 2009, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1514284[/snapback]
QUOTE(new moron on the black cock @ Jul 22 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514225[/snapback]

You should re-read what you wrote. Your logic is flawed, and your points are moot.

I agree with Manson.

I'm not blaming him being captured on Bush, I am blaming him being there (still / in the first place) on Bush.

But to say he "allowed himself to be captured" is moronic. No one is going to willingly allow themselves to be taken hostage. There are many things we don't know regarding his capture, but the most important thing is that his life is in jeopardy because he decided to serve his country and got stuck in Afghanistan (due to Bush's administration) chasing Jawas through the desert and is now a P.O.W. in today's Vietnam.

This post has been edited by Stoic_Person_Eater: Jul 23 2009, 03:53 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jul 23 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #20

Clepto

QUOTE(Stoic_Person_Eater @ Jul 23 2009, 10:51 AM) [snapback]1514294[/snapback]
QUOTE(Marilyn.Manson @ Jul 23 2009, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1514284[/snapback]
QUOTE(new moron on the black cock @ Jul 22 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514225[/snapback]

I agree with Manson.

I'm not blaming him being captured on Bush, I am blaming him being there (still / in the first place) on Bush.

But to say he "allowed himself to be captured" is moronic. No one is going to willingly allow themselves to be taken hostage. There are many things we don't know regarding his capture, but the most important thing is that his life is in jeopardy because he decided to serve his country and got stuck in Afghanistan (due to Bush's administration) chasing Jawas through the desert and is now a P.O.W. in today's Vietnam.

Now I don't usually disagree with you on anything, but you seem to act like this is a senseless war, that Bush had no reason to send us there.
If there wasnt a reason for us to be there, Obama would withdraw us like hes doing in Iraq.
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2014 - 11:50 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4